Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Deliverance McBanjoface  (Read 159697 times)

Offline Animal

• Totally not an administrator
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
Re: Deliverance McBanjoface
« Reply #2475 on: July 07, 2022, 07:04:39 PM »
Can we take a vote to never mention the prior head coach or his staff ever again no matter how funny it may be now that he's not stinking up our program. I'm truly saddened he didn't get to stay at Auburn longer to fuck up their program irreversibly for decades.

It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Bruce Lee

Offline Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Boar
« Reply #2476 on: July 08, 2022, 05:36:48 AM »
Can we take a vote to never mention the prior head coach or his staff ever again no matter how funny it may be now that he's not stinking up our program. I'm truly saddened he didn't get to stay at Auburn longer to fuck up their program irreversibly for decades.

You never know. It could have started a domino effect with Harsin. God willing

Offline bleedinred

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #2477 on: July 08, 2022, 07:52:27 AM »

No. The second you bury history, you forget about what happened. When that occurs, history repeats itself.  We can never forget just how bad that time was.

Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.
Still on the Sam Tram.

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #2478 on: July 08, 2022, 08:12:02 AM »
No. The second you bury history, you forget about what happened. When that occurs, history repeats itself.  We can never forget just how bad that time was.

I, for one, never will.

Offline Show-Me Hog

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yep
« Reply #2479 on: July 08, 2022, 09:08:48 AM »
I, for one, never will.

Repeat blowout losses to rent a wins. Never seen it before, hope to never see it again. Even Citadel was a hard-fought 10-7 game and led to an immediate firing.

Cbad's literally the worst football coach in NCAA history. I'm dead serious that you could have installed my mother as head coach, who barely knows what shape a football is, and she would have not have done that poorly.

Offline Hizhog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2480 on: July 08, 2022, 09:28:05 AM »
As painful as it was for the fans, I can’t imagine being a player. They knew he was incompetent long before we did and knew every week they were being led to slaughter. I watched Band of Brothers with my son a few months ago. The part where Easy company is being led through mock combat scenarios with Sobel and either getting lost or killed in every mission actually reminded me of Morris. Just wholly incompetent.

Carolina on my mind...

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #2481 on: July 08, 2022, 10:05:47 AM »
As painful as it was for the fans, I can’t imagine being a player. They knew he was incompetent long before we did and knew every week they were being led to slaughter. I watched Band of Brothers with my son a few months ago. The part where Easy company is being led through mock combat scenarios with Sobel and either getting lost or killed in every mission actually reminded me of Morris. Just wholly incompetent.
Hi-O, Silver!

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2482 on: July 08, 2022, 11:56:27 AM »
Repeat blowout losses to rent a wins. Never seen it before, hope to never see it again. Even Citadel was a hard-fought 10-7 game and led to an immediate firing.

Cbad's literally the worst football coach in NCAA history. I'm dead serious that you could have installed my mother as head coach, who barely knows what shape a football is, and she would have not have done that poorly.

No argument from me there. Wish his beloved Aggies would hire him. But not even THEY are that stupid.

Online papermill

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2483 on: July 08, 2022, 03:55:16 PM »
As painful as it was for the fans, I can’t imagine being a player.

They only get a short few years of eligibility.  If they aren't stars it takes a couple or 3 years just to see the field in non-special teams roles.

Online Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #2484 on: July 08, 2022, 04:05:54 PM »

Is the thread title unclear?

Fast guy, but can't see a hole if Moses or Jenna Jameson opened it for him.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #2485 on: July 08, 2022, 06:11:17 PM »
Since he has not surfaced back in college it is obvious that Allen fired him.

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Inches per pound, hung like a horse
« Reply #2486 on: July 08, 2022, 07:11:11 PM »
Since he has not surfaced back in college it is obvious that Allen fired him.

That looking to get back into college shit was just a desperate attempt to not have to say that he got fired.  Curious timing for it all.

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.

I think we all know which poster you're talking about.

Offline Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Boar
« Reply #2487 on: July 09, 2022, 12:41:05 AM »
While Allen is one of if not the most prestigious of high school football, its still high school. We joke that high school would fire him but that really happened.

What an epic fall from grace for fuckstick. Barring scandal, I don't think we've ever seen the likes of this.

Anyway it is getting to be an old topic. Unfortunately we can't disprove he coached here. I'd wish we could akhenaten his ass and scrub his face off every internet image wearing razorback attire, but we can't.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 12:42:35 AM by Boared Cynic »

Offline Hizhog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2488 on: July 09, 2022, 11:53:04 AM »
I read an article that suggested that Morris left Allen because Arkansas said he was not meeting his buyout obligation of finding a job/salary in line with his salary at Arkansas. Not sure if that’s true or not, and it is more entertaining to believe that he couldn’t cut it as a high school coach, but that story is out there also.

Carolina on my mind...

Online Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #2489 on: July 09, 2022, 12:51:48 PM »
I read an article that suggested that Morris left Allen because Arkansas said he was not meeting his buyout obligation of finding a job/salary in line with his salary at Arkansas. Not sure if that’s true or not, and it is more entertaining to believe that he couldn’t cut it as a high school coach, but that story is out there also.

This one?

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2022/05/13/why-chad-morris-and-allen-didn-t-work

This is rich...

"It's not unreasonable to believe that working at the high school ranks, even at a job as big as Allen (where Morris made over 141k in 2021) did not satisfy the terms of the buy-out and that Coach Morris can’t fully commit to a return to a college job, while running the Allen program."

This is rich.  He wasn't fully committed to a college job when he HAD a college job. 

Fast guy, but can't see a hole if Moses or Jenna Jameson opened it for him.

Offline Hizhog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2490 on: July 09, 2022, 02:04:33 PM »
This one?

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2022/05/13/why-chad-morris-and-allen-didn-t-work

This is rich...

"It's not unreasonable to believe that working at the high school ranks, even at a job as big as Allen (where Morris made over 141k in 2021) did not satisfy the terms of the buy-out and that Coach Morris can’t fully commit to a return to a college job, while running the Allen program."

This is rich.  He wasn't fully committed to a college job when he HAD a college job.

Ha! Yes, I believe that’s the one. It’s definitely more speculative than I remembered.

…and excellent point on the irony. I somehow forgot about his Friday schedule. The idea of an SEC head coach leaving his team the day before a game EVERY single week to go back “home” is laughable. The fact that someone with the UofA agreed to that shows the level of desperation and incompetence of our athletic dept prior to Yurachek arriving.

Carolina on my mind...

Offline HogNrock

• Tush Hog
  • McHeisman pose
« Reply #2491 on: July 09, 2022, 02:56:23 PM »
That jackass hasn’t been demoted to teaching remedial math, coaching JV underwater basket weaving so the fall isn’t complete.

Offline 1st_down_streak

• A redder shade of neck on a whiter shade of trash
  • King of the Hogs
  • Stand back, Burrito!
« Reply #2492 on: July 09, 2022, 04:43:24 PM »
Ha! Yes, I believe that’s the one. It’s definitely more speculative than I remembered.

…and excellent point on the irony. I somehow forgot about his Friday schedule. The idea of an SEC head coach leaving his team the day before a game EVERY single week to go back “home” is laughable. The fact that someone with the UofA agreed to that shows the level of desperation and incompetence of our athletic dept prior to Yurachek arriving.

Oh there were several on here who claimed the Friday night shit was irrelevant.

No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Offline Animal

• Totally not an administrator
  • Emperor of Woopig
    • Woopig Mobile Theme
« Reply #2493 on: July 09, 2022, 04:45:30 PM »
If he were still head coach here we would have one of the finest church league teams Highland Park money can buy.

It's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war

Bruce Lee

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #2494 on: July 09, 2022, 04:54:28 PM »
I blame Chad on Jeff Long too, just so I can credit Jeff for the top-2 on that list.  If he hadn't gone full-integrity and replaced power-spread (that's what Jessica called him) Petrino with power-buffet Bielema, we wouldn't have been so hungry for a "speed" coach in such a short amount of time.

And Jeff tried to hire #2 on that list too.

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

"Grant couldn't practice, we put a green shirt on him, he kept trying to put the red on but 'no no no, we're not gunna touch you' Then he goes out and has that game. He's out there holding his elbow and goes and picks off a pass to win. He is Arkansas." - Pittman

Offline Hogworth Ballington III

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2495 on: July 09, 2022, 04:58:18 PM »
And Jeff tried to hire #2 on that list too.

Well he did, he just had the decency to do it elsewhere got fired before he got the chance to further our descent.

I just want to get paid for sucking ass

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #2496 on: July 09, 2022, 05:22:10 PM »
And, this shithead left as a multimillionaire. So, we are responsible for that. We had to be, at the time, the stupidest fucking university on the planet. Now, excuse me while I go hit myself in the head with a hammer.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline Tampa TechnoHOG

• Boar
  • My boink is FIERCE!
« Reply #2497 on: July 09, 2022, 06:33:47 PM »
Oh there were several on here who claimed the Friday night shit was irrelevant.

Maybe they realized he was so shitty it didn't matter because in retrospect being here on Friday night would have caused us to learn more of that complicated playbook comic book.

If you think you're above failure, you'll always be beneath success.

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
« Reply #2498 on: July 09, 2022, 06:38:04 PM »
Maybe they realized he was so shitty it didn't matter because in retrospect being here on Friday night would have caused us to learn more of that complicated playbook comic book.

Graphic novel man! Come on! Keep up.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #2499 on: July 11, 2022, 06:20:55 AM »
This one?

This is rich...

Why is this guy sobcanonized in the state of Texas? If he is such a great coach then explain why a Texas university has not scooped up this “Texas hall of fame” coach ? Why does Dave Campbell’s have such a hard on for this doofus?

That is also rich blaming the down year at Allen on assistant coaches leaving despite a “Texas hall of fame” head coach.

I still want whoever pushed for his hire on the hill to be publicly shammed at lease 2X a year.

Arkansas: The Buyout State