Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Razorback Womens’ Basketball Thread (It’s All About the Ladies)  (Read 60312 times)

Online Hogworth Ballington III

• Tush Hog
Re: Razorback Womens’ Basketball Thread (It’s All About the Ladies)
« Reply #925 on: May 24, 2022, 01:25:10 PM »
I'm surprised she didn't go to sports broadcasting. She's definitely easy to look at

I just want to get paid for sucking ass

Online Aporkalypse_Now

• Surgeon General of Woopig
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #926 on: May 24, 2022, 03:26:25 PM »
Given the recent decision of US Soccer to pay men and women equally in spite of massive revenue differences, the NBA would be wise to look at divesting from the WNBA.  They will be the next target of "equal pay for equal work."  There will be questions asked regarding how the best players in the women's league earn roughly 1/4 of the men's league minimum.

They already are, the Brittney Griner stuff with her playing overseas brought up the income disparity.

Of course those women would be playing in Kazakhstan for minimum wage if not for the NBA subsidizing them at a substantial loss.  No good deed goes unpunished...

Offline Law_Hawg

• Have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #927 on: May 24, 2022, 04:03:12 PM »
They already are, the Brittney Griner stuff with her playing overseas brought up the income disparity.

Of course those women would be playing in Kazakhstan for minimum wage if not for the NBA subsidizing them at a substantial loss.  No good deed goes unpunished...

I can't say what the wages are in the Kazakh league, but most women's basketball players make considerably more money playing overseas than they do in the WNBA.  The average salaries are much higher.  That's why many play in the WNBA during the spring-summer and then go overseas and play during the conventional fall-winter season. 

I see that you have made three spelling mistakes.   -Thomas de Mahy, Marquis de Favras, upon reading his death warrant.

Online Aporkalypse_Now

• Surgeon General of Woopig
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #928 on: May 25, 2022, 01:57:53 PM »

I can't say what the wages are in the Kazakh league, but most women's basketball players make considerably more money playing overseas than they do in the WNBA.  The average salaries are much higher.  That's why many play in the WNBA during the spring-summer and then go overseas and play during the conventional fall-winter season.

It makes sense for them do so, no doubt.

My point is just that the NBA subsidizes the WNBA.  Median salary is $130K in the WNBA, top players are $500Kish.  However, the league top to bottom loses money.

Online hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #929 on: May 25, 2022, 04:03:46 PM »
It makes sense for them do so, no doubt.

My point is just that the NBA subsidizes the WNBA.  Median salary is $130K in the WNBA, top players are $500Kish.  However, the league top to bottom loses money.
A lot of money.

The women should get a percentage of profits…

They gonna be owing money at the end of the season.

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline Cornhogio

• Tush Hog
« Reply #930 on: May 25, 2022, 08:13:16 PM »
I wondered if Chelsea didn't just think "nah, I'm not going to other countries to play ball just to make ends meet".  I wouldn't blame her a bit.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #931 on: July 05, 2022, 11:08:05 AM »

Online Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #932 on: July 05, 2022, 11:46:49 AM »
Comments? Transfer star on the WBB team

https://twitter.com/chrissycarr4/status/1540777363876634632
Comment…

That’s somebody’s daughter.   

“You didn’t choose me.  I chose you.”  - Sam Pittman

Online Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • K.Briles darksider #2.
« Reply #933 on: August 03, 2022, 07:10:46 PM »
Paige Bueckers tore her ACL and is out for the season. One less obstacle for the Ladybacks on their trip to the Championship.

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.