Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Because Woopiggers are the best of the best of the best  (Read 993 times)

Online Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
Because Woopiggers are the best of the best of the best
« on: April 08, 2020, 09:11:16 AM »
Any of you computer geeks out there know anything about Windows 10 Enterprise?   Here's my main question:

HOW DO YOU GET THE NUM LOCK KEY TO STAY ON ALWAYS!?!?!?

When I bounce between programs, the motherfucker turns off on it's own.  Fucking pisses me off.  Caps Lock doesn't do that.  Why Num Lock??   I'll go to a document to fill out some numbers and start hitting 7 9 1 etc and the fucking cursor bounces all over the GD screen (7 is HOME without Num Luck, 9 is Pg Up, 1 is End).  So I have to turn it back on.  Then, type some shit, go to another program, bounce bounce bounce!! Can you tell that it really really really really really pisses me off?????

UGH!!!   Please help.  Sure, I could just look at it before typing and turn it off if necessary but that's SO MUCH EXTRA WORK.  :) All this unnecessary additional stress on top of having to treat cancer patients AND deal with the fucking CV19 at the hospital has got me on the verge of snapping. 

And no one likes a Ginger Snapping.   (SWIDT?)  :D

« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 09:12:57 AM by Rick B. »

Online Razor B

• King of the Hogs
Re: Because Woopiggers are the best of the best of the best
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 09:36:34 AM »
Any of you computer geeks out there know anything about Windows 10 Enterprise?   Here's my main question:

HOW DO YOU GET THE NUM LOCK KEY TO STAY ON ALWAYS!?!?!?

When I bounce between programs, the motherfucker turns off on it's own.  Fucking pisses me off.  Caps Lock doesn't do that.  Why Num Lock??   I'll go to a document to fill out some numbers and start hitting 7 9 1 etc and the fucking cursor bounces all over the GD screen (7 is HOME without Num Luck, 9 is Pg Up, 1 is End).  So I have to turn it back on.  Then, type some shit, go to another program, bounce bounce bounce!! Can you tell that it really really really really really pisses me off?????

UGH!!!   Please help.  Sure, I could just look at it before typing and turn it off if necessary but that's SO MUCH EXTRA WORK.  :) All this unnecessary additional stress on top of having to treat cancer patients AND deal with the fucking CV19 at the hospital has got me on the verge of snapping. 

And no one likes a Ginger Snapping.   (SWIDT?)  :D
Is it this?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-number-lock-keypad-problem-fix/9a875f5a-7233-4705-ae90-0ffd51ff52c7

Online Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 09:51:55 AM »
I'll try that and see if it works.  Doesn't sound promising looking at the one response. 

EDIT:  FUCK.  Nope.   I think I've discovered the program that is taking control of my num lock.  When I use my Oracle Virtual Desktop Client to connect to our treatment planning computer remotely, the NUM LOCK turns off.  Bitch ass mofo.  I'm gonna smack it around a little. 

« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 09:54:52 AM by Rick B. »

Offline BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 12:27:57 PM »
you go rick b.  talk trash to that computer.

fuck your feelings