Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Real Estate lawyer in Little Rock  (Read 1067 times)

Online Aporkalypse_Now

• Surgeon General of Woopig
  • Emperor of Woopig
Real Estate lawyer in Little Rock
« on: July 30, 2020, 08:54:31 PM »
Need some help finding a good LR real estate lawyer.  Feel free to post it or PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Offline TC

• King of the Hogs
  • Bout to get juicy.
Re: Real Estate lawyer in Little Rock
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 12:19:40 AM »
Looking for one myself.

Here's my scenario. I'm selling, and I just need a front man.
I'm more than familiar with the flat fee MLS, and FSBO, and promulgated contracts from the Title Companies. I've bought, sold, and financed my share of real estate.  So much so that I'd consider myself an expert.
This new bidding war though.  Its something that me as a FSBO might be unfamiliar with.  So perhaps I need to bring on an expert to field multiple offers in  the first 72 hours.

I need an agent to field offers.

Online bleedinred

• Boar
Re: Real Estate lawyer in Little Rock
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 08:22:49 AM »
Looking for one myself.

Here's my scenario. I'm selling, and I just need a front man.
I'm more than familiar with the flat fee MLS, and FSBO, and promulgated contracts from the Title Companies. I've bought, sold, and financed my share of real estate.  So much so that I'd consider myself an expert.
This new bidding war though.  Its something that me as a FSBO might be unfamiliar with.  So perhaps I need to bring on an expert to field multiple offers in  the first 72 hours.

I need an agent to field offers.

Wouldn’t you just hold off signing a contract until you feel like you’ve received all possible offers?  Then you would pick the one that you feel like can actually pay?

Do you think it’s like rental where you have to be able to somewhat document justify that you picked a winner based on qualifications and not on things like skin color, gender, etc?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 08:24:07 AM by bleedinred »
Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.