Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Jesus F'in Christ  (Read 8580 times)

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
Re: Jesus F'in Christ
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2021, 08:54:49 AM »
Those last two weeks were some of my greatest work.  Guess I'll have to up my quantity of posts since I lost some quality...

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline SteveJ

• ElvisHog of ye olden days
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2021, 09:09:43 AM »
Two things:
- Yes. We're missing threads and posts. Like I said in the first post, we're back at February 22, not March 3.
- Unread posts is only going to show unread posts that have been created since I got everything back running.

I'm seeing no weird behavior with the new posts icons. It's working for me. Especially considering it's only going to consider a post new if it has happened since last night.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2021, 09:13:06 AM »
Two things:
- Yes. We're missing threads and posts. Like I said in the first post, we're back at February 22, not March 3.
- Unread posts is only going to show unread posts that have been created since I got everything back running.

I'm seeing no weird behavior with the new posts icons. It's working for me. Especially considering it's only going to consider a post new if it has happened since last night.

One strange thing that changed with the new software....when I've posted every single time since 2002, after typing in the post box, I hit TAB then ENTER.  Tab takes me to the POST button, enter posts.   That's gone now.  Very sad because I'm a lazy sumbitch.   Now, when I hit TAB, nothing happens.  So I actually have to TAKE MY HANDS OFF THE KEYBOARD, GRAB THE MOUSE, AND MOVE THE CURSOR OVER AND HIT THE POST BUTTON.  Jesus F'in Christ.   ;D

Online HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2021, 09:15:34 AM »
Unlike your real father, that sick burn will come back to you one day.

:dude1:

That used to be the thing to do at Monkey Island at the Memphis Zoo, watch the monkeys beat off.

Online HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2021, 09:17:04 AM »
So it appears that one of the glitches is that when you make a post it will attach a random photo. ^^^^^  :maundoed:

That used to be the thing to do at Monkey Island at the Memphis Zoo, watch the monkeys beat off.

Offline SteveJ

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2021, 09:18:53 AM »
Two things:

Well, no. My Unread Topics area has 693 pages of unread topics. And it's working fine.

Offline SteveJ

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2021, 09:20:14 AM »
So it appears that one of the glitches is that when you make a post it will attach a random photo. ^^^^^  :maundoed:

I should probably delete the attachments from the directory that have a date between 2/22 and 3/3.

Not that it's going to show anything anyone doesn't want....it's just going to be a bit bizarre.

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2021, 09:30:56 AM »
Two things:

ugh but why🤷‍♀️

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Offline Peanut Adams

• fuck Chad Morris and the horse he rode in on and turn that damn jukebox on!!
  • Tush Hog
  • pincher of harmonics
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2021, 09:32:46 AM »
Thanks for the effort. The posts table is surely a humongous lumbering beast of clobs.

Online DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2021, 10:01:50 AM »
Just want to chime in to say that F'in is not His middle name. 

It's Hiram. 

?s=20

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2021, 10:02:50 AM »
Thanks for the effort. The posts table is surely a humongous lumbering beast of clobs.

Probably larger than the files Hillary deleted. 

Offline jdcatty

• Tush Hog
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2021, 10:41:31 AM »
Thanks for all your work. 

Damn Bobby Petrino!!!  What the Hell was he thinking?

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »
This thanks again Steve for all your hard work

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Offline SteveJ

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2021, 11:04:43 AM »
One strange thing that changed with the new software....when I've posted every single time since 2002, after typing in the post box, I hit TAB then ENTER.  Tab takes me to the POST button, enter posts.   That's gone now.  Very sad because I'm a lazy sumbitch.   Now, when I hit TAB, nothing happens.  So I actually have to TAKE MY HANDS OFF THE KEYBOARD, GRAB THE MOUSE, AND MOVE THE CURSOR OVER AND HIT THE POST BUTTON.  Jesus F'in Christ.   ;D

So when you tab now, where does it go? I wonder if the upgraded SMF has changed the tab order. I can check, but where does tab take you now?

Online One Quarter

• Tush Hog
  • OP: 3/17/63 - 10/18/19
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2021, 11:06:09 AM »
So when you tab now, where does it go? I wonder if the upgraded SMF has changed the tab order. I can check, but where does tab take you now?

On quick reply, tab takes me to the Jump to: [BOARD] drop-down.  On manual reply, it takes me to the Message Icon drop-down.  The post button can't be reached by tab in either case.  I have no idea why this would have changed.

You're only young once, but you can be immature until you croak.

Offline SteveJ

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2021, 11:06:35 AM »

1.2 GB of data.

Offline SteveJ

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2021, 11:07:01 AM »
Lol at the attachment.

Offline CrocodileHunter

• Chairman Emeritus of the 102 Crew
  • Tush Hog
  • ^^^ El Capitan
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2021, 11:08:49 AM »
1.2 GB of data.

Hopefully Saeed was helpful

Online One Quarter

• Tush Hog
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2021, 11:09:40 AM »
Lol at the attachment.

:maundoed:

It makes me think I should write some code that attaches a random image to every 30th post.

Offline Pigproquo

• Tush Hog
  • Do you want to pet my monkey?
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2021, 11:15:52 AM »
TOPIWLTFT thread?    *poof*?

Online bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2021, 11:18:19 AM »
This is the only thread that shows up when I click the "All Unread Topics" button click.  Weird.  Hopefully the Matrix corrects itself soon.

Example of what I see.  I have not been in any of the threads that have replies today.  Nothing shows up when using the "All Unread Topics" button.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:21:54 AM by bleedinred »
Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.

Online One Quarter

• Tush Hog
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2021, 11:21:06 AM »
This is the only thread that shows up when I click the "All Unread Topics" button click.  Weird.  Hopefully the Matrix corrects itself soon.

My hypothesis is that things will go back to normal once we reach the number of post IDs that we had just before the crash.  That's 10 days of posts, and we average around 400 posts per day.  If I'm right, we should all get to posting.  Calling BigTrail!

Online VegasHog

• Boar
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2021, 11:24:37 AM »
My hypothesis is that things will go back to normal once we reach the number of post IDs that we had just before the crash.  That's 10 days of posts, and we average around 400 posts per day.  If I'm right, we should all get to posting.  Calling BigTrail!

now is the moment for that dude to shine

Online bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2021, 11:26:19 AM »
now is the moment for that dude to shine

If only we had a women's basketball game tonight.  HRW's posts on the officiating would certainly get us there.

Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.

Online Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2021, 11:26:54 AM »
I just noticed that in the “Other Interest” threads, the little red hog that shows a new post doesn’t show up. Joe Bob made and post in a thread and there was another post in the Travelhogs travels thread, both without the new post icon.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....