Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Tapatalk down?  (Read 906 times)

Online Arkanslaw

• A Shoat
Tapatalk down?
« on: April 02, 2021, 12:38:43 PM »
Hey guys - I like to use an app called Tapatalk for Woopig.. a little easier on the eyes when posting BS from the phone.

I've been getting a config error for about a month. Did we take Woopig off tapatalk?

Offline CrocodileHunter

• Chairman Emeritus of the 102 Crew
  • Tush Hog
  • ^^^ El Capitan
Re: Tapatalk down?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 02:06:44 PM »
Hey guys - I like to use an app called Tapatalk for Woopig.. a little easier on the eyes when posting BS from the phone.

I've been getting a config error for about a month. Did we take Woopig off tapatalk?

I believe the woopig/tapatalk divorce has been finalized. If you’d like to link us to your social media profiles we will make sure you receive all pertinent updates.

Offline SteveJ

• ElvisHog of ye olden days
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 03:02:50 PM »

Had to. The version that was here was way old. I had to remove it to do all of the board upgrades that needed to be done.

The divorce is not final as I also like the presentation of Tapatalk. I've got it on my list of projects.

https://github.com/orgs/woopignet/projects/2

Online Arkanslaw

• A Shoat
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 03:52:29 PM »
Okay, thank you!

Online Arkanslaw

• A Shoat
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2021, 11:05:58 PM »
Helllloooo from tapatalk!!

Sent from my SM-G973U | PM me for my OnlyFans!