Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Woopig Analytics  (Read 340 times)

Offline SteveJ

• ElvisHog of ye olden days
  • King of the Hogs
Woopig Analytics
« on: April 12, 2021, 11:36:03 PM »
I love poking around in the Google Analytics dashboard. The first screenshot below is what gets the most traffic...and this is just data over the last week. Most of the high ranking pages are the forum's thread list pages, and the unread posts/replies pages. The two threads that pop up in the top 25 are the Ole Miss game thread and the Basketball thread.

The location stuff isn't THAT interesting and the traffic mostly comes from places you would expect. I wonder what posters are the geographic outliers. There's no way to tie any of this data to Woopig users.

When things are hopping, like during a game thread...I'll leave the realtime dashboard up and can see how many people are online right then and what the traffic is going to. I don't post links to here on Facebook much, but it's always kinda cool to see the Facebook traffic source start seeing some hits.

And then last is the device stuff. It's an almost even split between mobile and desktop.

It's all really cool. And if you think it's interesting, email me at stjaxn@gmail.com and I'll add you to the analytics account and you can poke around for yourself.

Online BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
Re: Woopig Analytics
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 08:08:04 AM »
I live in this kind of shit all day at work

fuck your feelings

Online Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 09:06:04 AM »
I live in this kind of shit all day at work

Same. I'd be curious to poke around.

<--- I'm with him

Offline SteveJ

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 09:09:02 AM »
I can't add anyone without email addresses.

Offline SteveJ

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 12:10:03 AM »
I just discovered Data Studio. It's pretty incredible what Google makes available for free. Yes....they take a lot of your data...but they don't have to give anything back, but they do. It took like 30 seconds to throw together a very uncomplicated report. Just dragging measures from the right hand bar.