Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mold  (Read 298 times)

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
Mold
« on: May 25, 2021, 04:57:21 PM »
Beyond spraying with a good mold killer and squeeging the shower and making sure it’s dry after showers, is there anything one can do to prevent it in arkansas? I’ve even gone in and sealed around the shower and still mold but thinking it’s just staying wet and never dried which causes mold to pop up

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Online BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
Re: Mold
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 08:22:45 PM »
does your shower room (if separate from the toilet room) have an electric vent?  mine does, i turn on that vent during every shower and leave it on for a while after I get out.  helps tremendously compared to my old bathroom that did not have a shower vent separate from the one in the toilet closet.  you could look at getting a vent installed directly over the shower.

fuck your feelings

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 08:30:29 PM »
does your shower room (if separate from the toilet room) have an electric vent?  mine does, i turn on that vent during every shower and leave it on for a while after I get out.  helps tremendously compared to my old bathroom that did not have a shower vent separate from the one in the toilet closet.  you could look at getting a vent installed directly over the shower.
im not doing that. That costs money. I already have a vent and a vent in the bathroom. 

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Online jdcatty

• Tush Hog
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 11:20:28 PM »
I’m guessing the answer to your question is probably no.  Unless you are willing to spend some money on a dehumidifier. 

Damn Bobby Petrino!!!  What the Hell was he thinking?