Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2022 Razorback Baseball  (Read 17068 times)

Offline DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • Emperor of Woopig
Re: 2022 Razorback Baseball
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2021, 10:50:26 AM »
Pretty sure Baum is sold out now.  Hope all of you season ticket holders already had your chance to sign up.

I kept the seats we've had for the last few years.  Had to double my donation to do it. 

Seats 3D map is indeed showing everything sold out. 

?s=20

Online Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2021, 11:06:27 AM »
Well shit. Increased our donation in hopes we'd score seats.  *:

<--- I'm with him

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2021, 04:13:05 PM »
Well shit. Increased our donation in hopes we'd score seats.  *:
Tried for 2 extra reserved seats so I wouldn't have to camp out for post-season seats in the Hog Pen. So much for that

« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 04:14:26 PM by Rick B. »

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2021, 08:31:41 PM »
Tried for 2 extra reserved seats so I wouldn't have to camp out for post-season seats in the Hog Pen. So much for that

Well shit. There goes my chances of going to a game. FURK.

Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2021, 08:34:44 PM »
Well shit. There goes my chances of going to a game. FURK.
Jim?

Online Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2021, 09:26:59 PM »
I'm guessing people were maxing out their allotment. We're in one of the higher donation levels and don't have a selection till Monday. Shit went quick.

<--- I'm with him

Offline Sus-Scrofa

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2021, 06:42:34 AM »
I'm guessing people were maxing out their allotment. We're in one of the higher donation levels and don't have a selection till Monday. Shit went quick.

The top levels had options to get 6 and 8 seats.  If you're at those donation levels, the actual ticket costs are negligible, so I bet they all figured why not buy all 6 or 8.

I bet more than a few people just got tricked into upping their donation level and never got the chance for tickets.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2021, 07:43:29 AM »

I bet more than a few people just got tricked into upping their donation level and never got the chance for tickets.

I know several people who did exactly that. I was almost one of them.

Online Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2021, 07:53:20 AM »

I know several people who did exactly that. I was almost one of them.

Essentially what we did since it was our first time buying season tickets. Figured we would need to be at one of the higher donation levels to get get good seats. Didn't think there would be no seats available before we selected. Our football and basketball seats require a far less donation amount. We'll be giving the least amount needed next year. Fuckers

<--- I'm with him

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2021, 09:31:38 AM »
Essentially what we did since it was our first time buying season tickets. Figured we would need to be at one of the higher donation levels to get get good seats. Didn't think there would be no seats available before we selected. Our football and basketball seats require a far less donation amount. We'll be giving the least amount needed next year. Fuckers
Amen to that too

Online Hogworth Ballington III

• Tush Hog
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2021, 09:39:18 AM »
Sounds like the easy fix would be to add about 20k seats. :stache:

I just want to get paid for sucking ass

Offline BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2021, 10:45:51 AM »

upper deck baby!

fuck your feelings

Offline SunshineSweaterman

• Tush Hog
  • Rick "Sunshine" Schaeffer is...Sunshine Sweaterman
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2021, 01:22:40 AM »

(also, I'm not allowed within like 50 yards of any school) it's really dumb they haven't added outfield box seats or maybe upper deck box seats.  There have been rumors for decades about the waiting list for those being decades long. 

I have a friend who had seats in the front row on the 1st base dugout side since Baum Stadium opened in the 90s.  They got a letter this year saying that they lost their seats and would have to donate out the ass to have seats despite the fact that they were season ticket holders since the old stadium by the HPER building.  Basically his seats were claimed by DVH himself to give to recruits since the Razorbacks will now be seated on the 1st base side.

My friend was totally screwed by the new stadium modifications which really sucked because they thought they would finally get to sit behind the Razorbacks.  Instead their seats were taken away.  I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't able to even get season tickets. 

Baseball has been the most fun to watch in person at the UofA for over a decade.  I can't figure out why Yuracheck and DVH don't double the stadium size.  The fans would buy the tickets. 

I remember a few years ago tickets for great seats to the super regional were going for $500 per ticket on stubhub and many people regularly have to sit at home and miss baseball games.  It shouldn't be that way.  Our fans would buy the tickets and that would be better atmosphere and more money to the program.

Meanwhile RRS has been expanded so many times which costs WAY more than it would to expand Baum.  That is despite the fact RRS almost never sells out or is completely full.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 01:25:48 AM by SunshineSweaterman »

Offline DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2021, 09:05:56 AM »
(also, I'm not allowed within like 50 yards of any school) it's really dumb they haven't added outfield box seats or maybe upper deck box seats.  There have been rumors for decades about the waiting list for those being decades long. 

I have a friend who had seats in the front row on the 1st base dugout side since Baum Stadium opened in the 90s.  They got a letter this year saying that they lost their seats and would have to donate out the ass to have seats despite the fact that they were season ticket holders since the old stadium by the HPER building.  Basically his seats were claimed by DVH himself to give to recruits since the Razorbacks will now be seated on the 1st base side.

My friend was totally screwed by the new stadium modifications which really sucked because they thought they would finally get to sit behind the Razorbacks.  Instead their seats were taken away.  I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't able to even get season tickets. 

Baseball has been the most fun to watch in person at the UofA for over a decade.  I can't figure out why Yuracheck and DVH don't double the stadium size.  The fans would buy the tickets. 

I remember a few years ago tickets for great seats to the super regional were going for $500 per ticket on stubhub and many people regularly have to sit at home and miss baseball games.  It shouldn't be that way.  Our fans would buy the tickets and that would be better atmosphere and more money to the program.

Meanwhile RRS has been expanded so many times which costs WAY more than it would to expand Baum.  That is despite the fact RRS almost never sells out or is completely full.

One of the biggest reasons we buy season tickets is to be eligible for postseason tickets.  Some friends bought tickets on StubHub for the super regional series and ended up spending about the same amount as we did for donation, season tickets, and the cost of the super regional tickets.  This was pre-donation increase though. 

?s=20

• Tush Hog
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2021, 09:42:39 AM »
One of the biggest reasons we buy season tickets is so I have an excuse to go to Fayetteville regularly and chase college tail. Some friends bought tickets on StubHub for the super regional series and ended up spending about the same amount as we did for donation, season tickets, and the cost of the super regional tickets.  This was pre-donation increase though.
Right on.  Also, clever mod to my original post.  Two can play that game.   :cheese:   

:2bird:

:tiw:

Offline DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2021, 09:47:51 AM »
Right on.  Also, clever mod to my original post.  Two can play that game.   :cheese:   

:2bird:

:tiw:

The modification was from the censor, not me. 

Not that I mind or completely disagree with your changes to mine.

?s=20

• Tush Hog
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2021, 11:43:26 AM »
The modification was from the censor, not me. 

Not that I mind or completely disagree with your changes to mine.

Thanks for letting me know.  Reminds me of when TulsaHawg and/or MayorofParsing was blahblahed.  I also miss the sensor for foul/language.  (God=JFB, Shit=aMm, etc)

A hearty woopussy GFY to whichever one of you aholes sensored me.   :finger:

Offline DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2021, 12:25:46 PM »
Thanks for letting me know.  Reminds me of when TulsaHawg and/or MayorofParsing was blahblahed.  I also miss the sensor for foul/language.  (God=JFB, Shit=aMm, etc)

Most shortcuts like I.M.O, t.b.h, and such are censored.

(also, I'm not allowed within like 50 yards of any school)
(seriously, my meth habit has gotten out of control)
FYI

?s=20

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2021, 01:03:24 PM »

sensored...like an anal probe?

The word you are looking for is CENSOR.  With a C, like cat.  Not an S, like stupidmotherfuck that doesn't know the difference between sensor and censor.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 01:04:36 PM by hogsrunwild »
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Online USAFHawg

• Tush Hog
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2021, 12:26:50 PM »
Pretty cool video put together by Dallas Baptist.

https://fb.watch/9ZUiSXDmnF/

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2021, 03:57:19 PM »
Pretty cool video put together by Dallas Baptist.

https://fb.watch/9ZUiSXDmnF/

very impressive.

here's the non-facebook version via twitter.

https://twitter.com/DBU_Baseball/status/1471924319022419971?s=20

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Online VegasHog

• King of the Hogs

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2022, 08:55:29 AM »
Anyone going to the Round Rock classic?

Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.

Offline BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2022, 11:19:34 AM »
Who's #2?  We're #2!

fuck your feelings

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • Boar
  • I sang "Hey Jude", as he died.....
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2022, 11:30:00 AM »

Upper deck behind home plate is the move.  We have enough "not great" seats down the lines. 

LSU fans are tres gauche.