Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Lets Be 2021 SWC Champs!  (Read 6658 times)

Offline Hogworth Ballington III

• A Shoat
Re: Lets Be 2021 SWC Champs!
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2021, 12:17:46 PM »
Surely Pittman and briles will come up with a running game to cash in on aTm's aggressive defensive front. Give me lots of Johnson, Sanders, and Green up the middle.

And lots of holding calls. I feel like we'll need to break runs for huge chunks every other play just to keep Curle's crooked crew somewhat honest. I mean surely they know it's gonna be pretty blatant if they call phantom shit every down just to keep the faggies close.

Online Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2021, 01:59:20 PM »
Two Aggie fans were attending the Texas A&M versus Georgia football game in Athens. They were watching Uga on the sidelines. Uga proceeded to lick his balls. The one Aggie says to the other Aggie, man I would sure like to be able to do that. The other Aggie says, don't you think he would bite you if you tried?

Online VegasHog

• Boar
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2021, 02:08:26 PM »

all the cules talk was probably started by an aggie troll post on the rant, made it's way to hog boards, and then picked up by arkansas "media".

if that's the case, it's a pretty pathetic look for said media.

Offline hit_that_line

• King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2021, 02:18:48 PM »
We’ll get Autry who fucked us against Auburn. Too bad fat Matt Austin is in the booth.

Online Lurk

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2021, 02:25:54 PM »

all the cules talk was probably started by an aggie troll post on the rant, made it's way to hog boards, and then picked up by arkansas "media".

if that's the case, it's a pretty pathetic look for said media.
Okay... everybody that listened to me, thaw out your water bottles and drink them. Ooor, keep them frozen until the next game Curles is assigned to us. They'll be needed, I'm sure.

Lurk circa September 23, 2019 during the SJSU game
“I called for Lunney as interim and hiring Pittman in the Coaching Search thread. Pittman has been the best recruiter on every staff he's been on and may be the best OL coach in college football. He would be able to hire a good staff, which is what we don't have now. I don't see him losing his recruiting skills if you move him up to HC so we would have a closer at HC .The fact that he's a Razorback guy makes it even better.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2021, 04:20:02 PM »

Your referee:

Alabama Power office manager is an SEC football referee on weekends

« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 04:23:42 PM by Law_Hawg »
I see that you have made three spelling mistakes.   -Thomas de Mahy, Marquis de Favras, upon reading his death warrant.

Online Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2021, 04:31:19 PM »
He looks pretty gay so he's a closet aggie fan. We're fucked.

Offline big_pig

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #157 on: September 24, 2021, 04:35:28 PM »
Are there any referees that aren't living in Alabama?

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #158 on: September 24, 2021, 04:37:47 PM »
Are there any referees that aren't living in Alabama?

That little shit that fucked up the Auburn game last year lives in Florida.

He's from Okaloosa County, though, which is pretty close to Alabama.

I see that you have made three spelling mistakes.   -Thomas de Mahy, Marquis de Favras, upon reading his death warrant.

Offline hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2021, 04:54:01 PM »
My 1st year at the UA, my GF was going to A&M. Our spring break was before Texas schools, so I spent a couple of days down there visiting her. I was walking around campus one day and walked by some building across some grass and all of a sudden some Cadet came out of nowhere and started yelling at me. He was saying something about sacred ground and dead students or some-such. I just looked at him and said, I have no idea what you are talking about, besides, I don't even go to school here. He just starts yelling about how EVERYBODY knows about the Memorial Student Center and that EVERYBODY knows you don't walk on the grass. I thought the guy was going to pull his sword on me. I just told him well, obviously not everybody and I just kept walking. I circled back around and there were signs at the front of the building, but not at the back or the sides.

Typical Aggie....fuck them.

The AIDS epidemic was catastrophic for that demographic back then... sacred ground for those lost.

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • Boar
  • I sang "Hey Jude", as he died.....
« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2021, 05:08:36 PM »
Everything is a tradition at A&M.  They just make shit up as they go along.

Nobody could possibly ever keep up with all their rituals and nonsense. 

LSU fans are tres gauche.

Online Razor B

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2021, 05:30:04 PM »
We must win this game. Never forget Chad Morris is an A&M fan and his daughter texted critical stuff about Jimbo’s offense.

Online Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2021, 05:36:35 PM »
It's enough to know Chaggie really wanted the Aggie job over ours. Now look at that fuckstick.

Offline Buffinator

• Thread Lazarus
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Has perfect aim.
« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2021, 05:43:03 PM »
It's enough to know Chaggie really wanted the Aggie job over ours. Now look at that fuckstick.

Was only planning to be our coach until Aggy came calling.   :maundoed:

That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit.

Online Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2021, 05:57:59 PM »
If anyone is coming to Texas Live!, wife and I are here. Sitting in the main area right behind the DJ booth.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #165 on: September 24, 2021, 06:36:11 PM »
If anyone is coming to Texas Live!, wife and I are here. Sitting in the main area right behind the DJ booth.

Is this one of those hot wife situations?

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #166 on: September 24, 2021, 06:46:47 PM »

Is this one of those hot wife situations?
I think you can tell without asking because they wear some kind of special ankle bracelet or something.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline Ty Webb

• Oaklawn picks = @therailbird333
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
« Reply #167 on: September 24, 2021, 07:56:51 PM »
Surely Pittman and briles will come up with a running game to cash in on aTm's aggressive defensive front. Give me lots of Johnson, Sanders, and Green up the middle.
Burks gets a TD pass tomorrow.

If you’re making a list Eric Musselman should be near the top or at the top of it. - Me
January 19, 2019, 10:48:34 PM

Online Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2021, 09:19:41 PM »
Burks gets a TD pass tomorrow.
Thanks for stealing my line. Dude, can't believe you stole that from me. What happens in texts stays in texts.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2021, 09:41:39 PM »
I think you can tell without asking because they wear some kind of special ankle bracelet or something.

Well I can’t see any ankles from that picture angle.

Offline Ty Webb

• Oaklawn picks = @therailbird333
  • King of the Hogs
  • Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2021, 09:50:41 PM »
Thanks for stealing my line. Dude, can't believe you stole that from me. What happens in texts stays in texts.
8-)

If you’re making a list Eric Musselman should be near the top or at the top of it. - Me
January 19, 2019, 10:48:34 PM

Online chrchoswinentology

• Tush Hog
« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2021, 10:50:18 PM »
I saw some twitter folks saying our side is sold out.  I hope that is true.  I used to go every year but I haven’t been since Bert’s last meltdown.  We were rowdy as hell when Petrino had us kicking that aggie ass down there.  Time to bring that back for the last few years of this thing.
How are the crowds looking?

On a side note, I know it doesn’t mean shit in the big picture, but Chiz and Doering both had us as the number 5 team in the SEC in their power rankings.  It boggles the mind considering where we were 14 games ago. 

Offline hit_that_line

• King of the Hogs
  • woopig.net
« Reply #172 on: September 25, 2021, 07:28:30 AM »
Aggie receiver Chase Lane is out. Two of three starting receivers out and the third coming out of concussion protocol. Touting two freshman taking their places. Rumors their starting OL is still out but nothing concrete.

Offline Snorts

• Boar
  • 7 Screaming Diz Busters
« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2021, 07:41:14 AM »
An Aggie fan is berating the Aggie HC at practice.

"We give you the best stadium, pay you and your assistants the most money in the conference, provide whatever is needed in recruiting, and you still suck.  What is the deal?" the rich fan rages.

"Yeah, we have all that, and a great looking bunch of players, but they are really stupid as a squad.  I mean a bunch of numbskulls," whines the HC.

"Ah, that's just your typical coachspeak excuse," growls the fan.

"No, no, watch this," says the HC.  He waves a hulking lineman over, who sprints up with a hungry puppy-dog look on his face.

"Joe Bob, I want you to go over to the dorm and see if I'm there," commands the HC.

"OK, Coach," says Joe Bob, and off he sprints.  The HC turns to the amazed rich donor.

"See what I mean?  Dumb."

"Yeah, he could have used that phone over there and just called ahead."

Just ask the Axis

Online Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2021, 07:57:53 AM »
An Aggie fan is berating the Aggie HC at practice.

"We give you the best stadium, pay you and your assistants the most money in the conference, provide whatever is needed in recruiting, and you still suck.  What is the deal?" the rich fan rages.

"Yeah, we have all that, and a great looking bunch of players, but they are really stupid as a squad.  I mean a bunch of numbskulls," whines the HC.

"Ah, that's just your typical coachspeak excuse," growls the fan.

"No, no, watch this," says the HC.  He waves a hulking lineman over, who sprints up with a hungry puppy-dog look on his face.

"Joe Bob, I want you to go over to the dorm and see if I'm there," commands the HC.

"OK, Coach," says Joe Bob, and off he sprints.  The HC turns to the amazed rich donor.

"See what I mean?  Dumb."

"Yeah, he could have used that phone over there and just called ahead."