Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2022 College Football Thread  (Read 20866 times)

Online Hogworth Ballington III

• Tush Hog
Re: 2022 College Football Thread
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2022, 11:26:57 PM »
At least they didn’t go with the Elf or Grit.

Or Otis' canker hole.

I just want to get paid for sucking ass

Online TexZilla

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2022, 05:41:52 AM »
Embarrassing...

It'd be even better if it's just him sitting at a gas pump and nobody shows up.
Drinkshitz doesn’t strike me as a guy who knows how to pump his own gas much less anyone else’s.

He probably drives a Nissan Leaf.  Or a bicycle .

• Tush Hog
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2022, 07:49:25 AM »
Or Otis' canker hole.

Not sure how I got him mixed up with Nate Allen. Hard to keep our lovable band of media nitwits straight.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2022, 07:54:34 AM »
...or Paul Eells

In his current condition, he’s still better than 90% of them. 

“You didn’t choose me.  I chose you.”  - Sam Pittman

Offline Sliver72

• Doesn't roll on Shabbos.
  • Boar
« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2022, 11:54:47 AM »
In his current condition, he’s still better than 90% of them.
...and how.

...as for me and my house, we will call the Hogs.

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2022, 04:39:57 PM »
chortle

https://twitter.com/PowerMizzoucom/status/1517276297629687808

How weird. Whats the point? Would have been hilarious if they got robbed.

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

"Grant couldn't practice, we put a green shirt on him, he kept trying to put the red on but 'no no no, we're not gunna touch you' Then he goes out and has that game. He's out there holding his elbow and goes and picks off a pass to win. He is Arkansas." - Pittman

Offline Barton Fink

• King of the Hogs
  • Bring it!
<--- I'm with him

Offline VegasHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2022, 10:52:26 PM »
fuck nick saban, whiny little bitch.

"didn't buy one player".  and a liar too.

• Tush Hog
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2022, 01:31:51 AM »
I think he might be getting a bit forgetful. He slams faggies for putting together a collective to get kids the best NIL deals and then remembers he's in a room literally asking boosters to the same damn thing. "They're buying players and we don't do that. Oh yeah, help us buy players."

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2022, 08:33:10 AM »
Didn't Bryce Young have a stupid multi million dollar deal in place already?

I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Boar
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2022, 08:39:43 AM »

Yeah Saban bragged that Young snagged over 1 million in NIL deals. Can't have it both ways.

This is rich coming from Alabama from all places. How many rules were changed because of them?

Even though Saban is being a hypocritical cunt here, I like seeing Aggie under fire and getting called out.

Offline VegasHog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2022, 08:40:35 AM »
that saban bragged about during sec media days.

supposedly the kid that went to jackson st. had committed to bama like in the 10th grade.  they thought 3-4 of the ones that went to a&m were bama locks.  just a butt hurt get off my lawn moment for nick.

Offline The Whyte Boar

• Boar
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2022, 08:45:01 AM »
The subtle distinction that Saban is making is that Bama guys don’t get their NIL deals until they get to campus.  Texas 8 & 4 is flat out backing up the NIL Brinks truck to the homes of recruits.  Maybe not much of a distinction but technically, blatantly using NIL deals to entice recruits is still illegal.  Texas Ass to Mouth was flat out bragging about breaking the rules in the ways only Aggies can. 

Offline big_pig

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2022, 08:45:54 AM »
Saban was pissed that every interview before he played a former assistant was "do you have pressure on you to keep your undefeated streak going versus your former assistants?"

Now that he's lost to one he's preemptively pissed that every interview is going to be "is there pressure on you to beat your former assistant who finally beat you."

Suffice to say, Jimbo is under his skin.

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

• Tush Hog
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2022, 08:50:51 AM »
Saban was pissed that every interview before he played a former assistant was "do you have pressure on you to keep your undefeated streak going versus your former assistants?"

Now that he's lost to one he's preemptively pissed that every interview is going to be "is there pressure on you to beat your former assistant who finally beat you."

Suffice to say, Jimbo is under his skin.

Well by the time their game rolls around, hopefully we'll have him good and pissed off from the week before

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline Lurk

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2022, 11:15:37 AM »

The answer to every question about the seeming stupidity of every government decision from Covid to the coming war is simple. The elites want you dead..

Online DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2022, 12:56:51 PM »
hmmmm.

https://twitter.com/Andy_Staples/status/1527682895581683713?s=20&t=nMxBsAMQPxwze6bbblvpcQ

If the NCAA really gave a damn about enforcing rules they would implement this.  Spoiler alert:  they don't.

The best coaches have control over pretty much everything in their programs right down to what is served in the dining halls.  Do you really think that these guys were ever willfully ignorant of any extra incentives provided by "outside sources"?  I'm sure Saban thinks that the kid whose apartment in the projects he visited, with the single mom working two minimum wage jobs to feed four kids, was able to buy that 2022 Charger with money his folks had saved for college. 

I'd go a step further.  Put it in every coach's contract that if the program is found guilty of NCAA violations the coach is fired with no buyout, and that coach automatically gets a ten year ban from college athletics.  Also punish the school with heavy scholarship losses for the first offense, and a five year ban on competition for the second.  The coaches and schools have the ability to ensure compliance.  They choose not to do so willingly.

?s=20

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2022, 01:56:10 PM »
If the NCAA really gave a damn about enforcing rules they would implement this.  Spoiler alert:  they don't.

The best coaches have control over pretty much everything in their programs right down to what is served in the dining halls.  Do you really think that these guys were ever willfully ignorant of any extra incentives provided by "outside sources"?  I'm sure Saban thinks that the kid whose apartment in the projects he visited, with the single mom working two minimum wage jobs to feed four kids, was able to buy that 2022 Charger with money his folks had saved for college. 

I'd go a step further.  Put it in every coach's contract that if the program is found guilty of NCAA violations the coach is fired with no buyout, and that coach automatically gets a ten year ban from college athletics.  Also punish the school with heavy scholarship losses for the first offense, and a five year ban on competition for the second.  The coaches and schools have the ability to ensure compliance.  They choose not to do so willingly.

And all the while sanctimoniously saying that "something needs to be done."

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2022, 02:01:30 PM »

great point.

you know someone would probably bribe those investigators, would it work?

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Online DirkPiggler

• I'm a Bucket
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2022, 02:11:34 PM »
great point.

you know someone would probably bribe those investigators, would it work?

I'm sure it's already being done. 

When that happens, prosecute it. 

?s=20

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2022, 12:50:37 PM »
Apparently the Gumps and Texass got the 11:00 am slot for their game in Austin.

I approve.

Apparently ESPiN isn't the only ones that fuck teams over in time slots.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/fox-announces-kickoff-time-for-alabama-texas-showdown-fans/?mc_cid=38565406fb&mc_eid=8d46f23320

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2022, 01:24:41 PM »

I approve.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/fox-announces-kickoff-time-for-alabama-texas-showdown-fans/?mc_cid=38565406fb&mc_eid=8d46f23320

Ha ha.   Maybe the heat will just make it easier for the giant sinkhole to open.  Or the Taliban will mistake it for the desert and strike swiftly.

Offline SpiderHam

• Boar
  • Jump Back, Kiss Myself!
« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2022, 04:15:41 PM »

I approve.

I'm really torn on that game...
An asteroid striking the earth directly at Austin, Texa$$ and ending life on earth as we know it or cheering for either Texa$$ or the Tide.