Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: PGA 2022  (Read 10723 times)

Offline hogfan58

• When people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong
  • King of the Hogs
Re: PGA 2022
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2022, 12:13:12 PM »
So making cuts in majors is what Eldrick has been reduced to? He might as well be an honorary starter at the Masters. I can't believe people tune in to watch him hack his way around a course to shoot 20-something over. 

Trust me, as you get to know me I just get weirder

Online hogsrunwild

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2022, 12:30:03 PM »
Sage Steel got nailed by errant drive yesterday.   :portishead:

https://www.outkick.com/sage-steele-hit-by-tee-shot-at-pga-championship/

Embattled ESPN anchor Sage Steele was taken to a Tulsa hospital on Thursday after she was hit by a tee shot while watching the PGA Championship as a media spectator.

On the third hole on Thursday, Jon Rahm’s tee shot hooked wide left and hit Steele at reportedly 181 MPH.

Golf writer Geoff Shackelford describes watching the incident unfold in real time:

“I was standing behind the tee when Rahm hit a hard hook into the left trees. He immediately yelled ‘Fore Left!’ and aggressively waved his arm pointing left. The impact must have been brutal: Rahm’s tee shot ended up in the center of the fairway.”

Brutal, indeed. Shackelford also relayed that Steele was “on the ground, holding her nose, mouth or chin area” with blood all over her hands.
He rasis!

Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Can our Admin change the thread title to Austin Allen's Cock?  If so, then put me down for 10 inches, at least.

Offline Vito Porkleone

• Director of Golf
  • Tush Hog
  • Next one's coming faster.
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2022, 01:02:17 PM »
Woods is +13 and they start the day off interviewing him. And, let’s show his every move….

So who the fuck do you want to see?  The leaders don't tee off for an hour.  If you have ESPN+, you can watch any group you want practically.

Do you not remember televised golf in the 80's?  We were subjected to watching Nicklaus walk around for an hour before he hit a putt...  While he was 15 strokes back.  Nothing has changed. 

So the biggest gallery at the course is following a guy who's 20 shots back.  You bitching at them too?

The first thing we're gonna do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy is awesome.  I mean he shoots Theo Tonin;  fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion;  pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flyin' it;  parachutes into Harlan County with enough coke and cash to jumpstart the economy of a small country;  then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement - not once but two times;  he spends a couple days ridin' around with you - while you're lookin' for him;  and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age.  That's some badass shit.

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2022, 01:07:31 PM »
So who the fuck do you want to see?  The leaders don't tee off for an hour.  If you have ESPN+, you can watch any group you want practically.

Do you not remember televised golf in the 80's?  We were subjected to watching Nicklaus walk around for an hour before he hit a putt...  While he was 15 strokes back.  Nothing has changed. 

So the biggest gallery at the course is following a guy who's 20 shots back.  You bitching at them too?
Just tired of all,the hoopla for a guy 21 shots back. And you don’t have to be a dick. Or maybe you do.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2022, 01:07:49 PM »

I pity those gallery people. 

There are plenty of highly ranked players way ahead of him and they get zero coverage. 

Tiger is also in a featured streaming group for those who want to froth over his double bogeys.    Don’t subject the rest of us to it. 

“You didn’t choose me.  I chose you.”  - Sam Pittman

Offline Vito Porkleone

• Director of Golf
  • Tush Hog
  • Next one's coming faster.
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2022, 01:22:14 PM »
Just tired of all,the hoopla for a guy 21 shots back. And you don’t have to be a dick. Or maybe you do.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you guys should give it a rest.  We just went through these same takes a month ago. 

Coverage started at 9AM this morning.  Who did you really think they were going to show? 

The first thing we're gonna do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy is awesome.  I mean he shoots Theo Tonin;  fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion;  pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flyin' it;  parachutes into Harlan County with enough coke and cash to jumpstart the economy of a small country;  then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement - not once but two times;  he spends a couple days ridin' around with you - while you're lookin' for him;  and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age.  That's some badass shit.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2022, 01:27:33 PM »
Used to the they only started live coverage at 2pm as the last 3 groups teed off.

It was not that long ago we never saw the front nine live at Augusta

They do have to fill time with someone.

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2022, 01:29:15 PM »
They have LOTS of someones to fill time with.  Just mix it up.   They showed every single one of his 79 strokes.   

We can’t give it a rest.  There’s nothing else shown so nothing else to talk about. 

On the bright side, he will play even earlier tomorrow so he will be out of the way for the real contenders. 

« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 01:32:45 PM by Thin Red Swine »

Offline The Whyte Boar

• Boar
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2022, 01:43:26 PM »
Woman with a Razorback rain poncho got some air time.  Ian Baker Finch commented on the “Arkansas Hogs” and then immediately segued to the Arkansas river being close by and running through Tulsa.

And of course, since it’s in Tulsas there was the obligatory segment on the Tulsa race riots of one hundred ears ago.  Jim Nantz commented that the Greenwood district was “continuing to rebuild” from the damage done by the riots.  One hundred years…lol.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2022, 01:48:12 PM »
Woman with a Razorback rain poncho got some air time.  Ian Baker Finch commented on the “Arkansas Hogs” and then immediately segued to the Arkansas river being close by and running through Tulsa.

And of course, since it’s in Tulsas there was the obligatory segment on the Tulsa race riots of one hundred ears ago.  Jim Nantz commented that the Greenwood district was “continuing to rebuild” from the damage done by the riots.  One hundred years…lol.

Chad Morris must be construction foreman.

Offline USAFHawg

• Tush Hog
« Reply #185 on: May 21, 2022, 03:22:56 PM »
They have LOTS of someones to fill time with.  Just mix it up.   They showed every single one of his 79 strokes.   

We can’t give it a rest.  There’s nothing else shown so nothing else to talk about. 

On the bright side, he will play even earlier tomorrow so he will be out of the way for the real contenders.

You and SOS are approaching HTL - Elon Musk territory.

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #186 on: May 21, 2022, 03:27:40 PM »
You and SOS are approaching HTL - Elon Musk territory.
I am independently wealthy but not THAT independently wealthy.😀

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #187 on: May 21, 2022, 03:41:09 PM »
I am independently wealthy but not THAT independently wealthy.😀

Same.  But much better looking.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #188 on: May 21, 2022, 04:16:25 PM »
Pereira coming back to earth a bit.   Letting some others back in.   Bubba may be the guy to beat.   

Thomas can’t putt and McIlroy is starting to mentally fade. 

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
PGA 2022
« Reply #189 on: May 21, 2022, 04:47:35 PM »
Interesting as the come down the back nine on Saturday, non one taking charge. Pereira leaking some oil and facing a long par putt on 12. 4th bogey in last 5 [emoji3063]

Southern Hills is winning

Bubba just hit a sage Steele tee shot

« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 04:50:25 PM by DrMongoose »

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2022, 04:52:11 PM »
Zalatoris can’t hit a fairway.  He’s otherwise settled down. 

Rory has gone full basket case. 

Offline USAFHawg

• Tush Hog
« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2022, 08:31:15 PM »
WooPig can celebrate. Tiger has withdrawn.

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2022, 09:19:33 PM »
Who didn’t see that coming…..

Offline jdcatty

• Boar
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2022, 09:45:05 PM »

I didn’t see it coming, even though he was clearly hurting.  Thought he would hang on for martyr status.

Damn Bobby Petrino!!!  What the Hell was he thinking?

Offline papermill

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2022, 09:47:19 PM »

Don't be sad.  They have lots and lots of his shots from today that they can replay tomorrow.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2022, 10:20:16 PM »

He’s such a quitter. 

Offline HughJasole

• Checking out your girl's baseline shift
  • Tush Hog
  • Activating glutes daily
« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2022, 10:31:56 PM »
I'm leaning Fitzpatrick tomorrow.

Only player in the 60s all three days.

Offline hogfan58

• When people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2022, 07:46:42 AM »

Eldrick says that the quick turnaround from the late tee time Fri/early tee time Sat and the cooler temps on Sat really didn't help him, but he's committed to playing at St. Andrews because "its one of his favorite courses in the world". I wonder what the odds are that he gets a late tee time Fri, barely makes the cut, thus gets an early tee time Sat and what is the weather like in Scotland? And if he hits it in the hay and has to muscle and tork his body to get the ball out of that stuff, no way he makes it all 4 rounds. But he's a gamer!

Trust me, as you get to know me I just get weirder

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
PGA 2022
« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2022, 05:10:18 PM »
This is a roller coaster final round.

Pereira not making it easy on himself.

Justin Thomas may back door this and nance will loose his [emoji90] cause the tiger connection

Pereira makes a big balls par putt on 16, everyone else missed that left today

« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 05:14:25 PM by DrMongoose »

Offline Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #199 on: May 22, 2022, 05:35:19 PM »
Pereira just screwed the pooch.