Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Topgolf live coming to DWRRS  (Read 964 times)

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
Topgolf live coming to DWRRS
« on: March 31, 2022, 02:39:06 PM »
not cheap - but the RF just sent this out.  Also, if you pay $15 to watch this you need a hobby.

Topgolf Live is coming to Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium May 5-8. Razorback Foundation member presale begins Friday, April 1.

Ever wanted to hit golf balls into Razorback Stadium?
Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium will be home to the Topgolf Live Stadium Tour on May 5-8!

What is Topgolf Live?
Topgolf Live brings an immersive golf experience to some of the country's most iconic venues. Players enjoy a one-of-a-kind opportunity to tee it up inside fan-favorite stadiums, hitting golf balls at on-field targets placed between 60 and 140 yards from the tee box. Toptracer technology accurately traces the flight path of golf balls, instantly scoring every shot in an interactive, in-stadium game, designed for all skill levels.

Razorback Foundation Presale April 1
As a member of the Razorback Foundation, you have a 72-hour exclusive on-sale beginning on Friday, April 1. Tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Monday, April 4. Tickets can be purchased at topgolflive.com.
Tee times are reserved in one-hour increments with six players to a bay.
With the initial on sale date, only full bay reservations will be made available.
Player prices start at $75 per guest or $45 per student. Spectator tickets are available for $15.
The "Razorback Experience" is a premium experience that includes a gameday football locker room tour, photo opportunities, a limited-edition Topgolf Live hat, two (2) drink tickets, a complimentary Topgolf Lifetime Membership and a $10 off Topgolf gameplay card. Tickets start at $180.

Topgolf Live, which has been executed at over 20 stadium venues to date, also features a festival area with family-friendly games, photo opportunities, and plenty of food and beverage offerings creating a unique, one-of-a-kind Topgolf Live experience.

The 2022 lineup follows Topgolf Live tour stops that have previously taken place at venues including Soldier Field, National's Park, Chase Field, Oracle Park, and Dodger Stadium.

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Online Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
Re: Topgolf live coming to DWRRS
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 03:52:22 PM »
Sounds like a stupid rip off.

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 04:05:12 PM »
Sounds like a stupid rip off.

SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME.  I'M SIGNING UP AND PAYING FOR 6 SPECTATORS.  All of my golfing buddies plus their wives.  See ya there!! 

When I got the email, I shit my pants and immediately called all of my buddies and they were all shitting their pants too. 

Offline GolfingHog

• Tush Hog
  • Calmer than you are.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 04:26:42 PM »
SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME.  I'M SIGNING UP AND PAYING FOR 6 SPECTATORS.  All of my golfing buddies plus their wives.  See ya there!! 

When I got the email, I shit my pants and immediately called all of my buddies and they were all shitting their pants too.

I shit my pants but didn't get a call!  :D I plan on doing this also.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 04:28:43 PM »
I shit my pants but didn't get a call!  :D I plan on doing this also.

(seriously, my meth habit has gotten out of control), you're my beer drinking and going to baseball games buddy.   We've never golfed together before (although that will change real soon).

I love you man!

Offline GolfingHog

• Tush Hog
  • Calmer than you are.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 04:46:13 PM »
(seriously, my meth habit has gotten out of control), you're my beer drinking and going to baseball games buddy.   We've never golfed together before (although that will change real soon).

I love you man!

All good buddy, just giving you shit!   :borat:

Offline Born

• Wild Hog
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 06:39:17 AM »
All good buddy, just giving you shit!   :borat:

better do laundry first.  whole lotta  old man pant shitting excitement up in here.

:tiw:

Sometimes, in the course of engineering, you just have to raise the Jolly Roger and start slitting throats!!

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 06:42:58 AM »
CSB/ The guy that does all the real estate for TopGolf lives in Bentonville and his daughter goes to U of A. She is one of my renters.

"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

"Grant couldn't practice, we put a green shirt on him, he kept trying to put the red on but 'no no no, we're not gunna touch you' Then he goes out and has that game. He's out there holding his elbow and goes and picks off a pass to win. He is Arkansas." - Pittman

Offline Thin Red Swine

• Emperor of Woopig
  • There’s no girl exactly like her.
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2022, 07:41:24 PM »
CSB/ The guy that does all the real estate for TopGolf lives in Bentonville and his daughter goes to U of A. She is one of my renters.

Pics?

(Of the daughter, to be clear.)

“You didn’t choose me.  I chose you.”  - Sam Pittman

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2022, 07:48:35 PM »
Pics?

(Of the daughter, to be clear.)

Having your landlord post pics of you on the interwebs isn’t creepy at all.  Lol.

Riding in seat #1 on the Muss Bus.

Offline Rick B.

• Nukular Fizzicyst
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2022, 07:29:26 PM »
This was a freakin blast!!

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2022, 07:55:08 PM »
Somebody spray roundup on the field?

Online BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2022, 08:08:45 PM »
Somebody spray roundup on the field?

Uh they tore it up after the Garth Brooks concert as planned so they could put down the new turf. Pretty sure we discussed this in other threads.

fuck your feelings

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2022, 08:52:16 PM »
Sorry, it was funny in my head.  Figured it was hot and they forgot to run the sprinklers. 

Online BASS

• the philosophical woopigga
  • Emperor of Woopig
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2022, 09:42:32 PM »
I did not detect the sarcasm. My meter is broken apparently.

fuck your feelings

Offline bleedinred

• Boar
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2022, 09:50:43 PM »
It was a poor attempt at humor.

Online Too Big Pig

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2022, 06:12:17 AM »
I did not detect the sarcasm. My meter is broken apparently.

It was his fault for not using the required emoji.

"If life gives you lemons, fuck life."  - Sir John Michael of Oklahoma