Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hunter MF Yurachek  (Read 4324 times)

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Sex, like Duct Tape, fixes everything.
Re: Hunter MF Yurachek
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2022, 10:41:55 AM »
Before, after, or during? If yes to all three, that's some impressive stamina.
Come on, man. I need half time to stretch and shit.

Online Hogworth Ballington III

• Tush Hog
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2022, 03:14:05 PM »
What are people still drinking sodas anyways. Drink tea or water.

This has been my routine (add in a healthy amount of beer and whiskey) since 1999. Haven't had a soda since.

I just want to get paid for sucking ass

Offline CardHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2022, 05:14:46 PM »
This has been my routine (add in a healthy amount of beer and whiskey) since 1999. Haven't had a soda since.

Add in coffee and I'm right there with you.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • Call me for excitement
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2022, 05:36:06 PM »
What are people still drinking sodas anyways. Drink tea or water.

Arkansas: The Buyout State

Offline jdcatty

• Boar
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2022, 05:48:55 PM »

About the only cokes I have had in years were mixed with something in the wintertime— at cold football games or deer camp.

Damn Bobby Petrino!!!  What the Hell was he thinking?

Offline SpiderHam

• Boar
  • Jump Back, Kiss Myself!
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2022, 09:36:38 PM »
About the only cokes I have had in years were mixed with something in the wintertime— at cold football games or deer camp.
Coke is a superior mixer. (If you're not drinking it straight).   Pepsi just sucks. 

Offline Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Boar
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2022, 10:25:36 PM »
Pepsi is some flat syrupy tasting shit. Its a second choice and I question anyone's judgment or food opinions if its their first.

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
  • LET'S GO BRANDON!
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2022, 12:05:56 AM »
My Grandfather was a Coke man, he worked at the Coca Cola bottling co. in Batesville. He later owned and operated the Royal Crown Cola bottling co. in Hot Springs, but he was still at heart a Coke man. He would always say that Pepsi tasted like stump water.

I will always be a Coke man, even though I gave up sugary drinks a few years ago.

That used to be the thing to do at Monkey Island at the Memphis Zoo, watch the monkeys beat off.

Online Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2022, 02:41:57 AM »
Pepsi is some flat syrupy tasting shit. Its a second choice and I question anyone's judgment or food opinions if its their first.

Hell...I'd take RC Cola over nasty ass Pepsi.

An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline Feral

• Tush Hog
  • Ketchup is my steak sauce
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2022, 05:18:17 AM »
Coke is a superior mixer. (If you're not drinking it straight).   Pepsi just sucks.
Coke is also part of the American consciousness more. Ever heard of someone ordering Jack and Pepsi at a bar, or rum and Pepsi? Nope.

When I was growing up (and still to this day), I and others used ‘coke’ as a general term for soda or soft drink. The question “you want a coke?” was often followed with “what kind ya got?”

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2022, 08:15:56 AM »
I really don't drink a lot of "coke," only when I am eating popcorn or special occasions.

However, I just saw a billboard where Dr. Pepper is bringing back their dark berry flavor. It was introduced for the Spiderman: Far from Home movie in 2019. It was pretty good.

Looking forward for to having it again.

Offline jdcatty

• Boar
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2022, 09:27:37 AM »

agree fully

Offline Swahili Steve

• Food Fucking Reviewer
  • Emperor of Woopig
  • Formerly known as Boar Bidet or Board Witch
    • Yamsylvania
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2022, 09:43:34 AM »
I don’t drink any of this crap….I can’t it’s too sugary. I’ve never been a soft drink person. I don’t even want it to mix drinks…I’d rather have tonic water.

Once in Yamsylvania, we had the potato famine. Which did not upset us because, hey, we eat only yams! Then we realized it is better to starve on potatoes than eat yams. We became so poor we had to raise monkeys for their fur. OK, we raised them for their pleasant smell and many tasty parasites. The kids today, tell them about parasite stew, and they look at you like you're some kind of nutty man, crazed from yam poisoning.

Offline rzrbkfan69

• Tush Hog
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2022, 10:02:41 AM »
Hunter was on the Razorback Caravan tour and met my buddy's kid who is finishing up 6th grade and is already 6'2" 200lbs. He mauls kids on the field. First thing Hunter said to him was that he was going to tell Pitt about him and give him their contact info.

You hear that? My friends are laughing at me!!! They are laughing at me! - Clark

Offline Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Boar
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2022, 10:05:25 AM »
I occasionally like a coke zero if I'm having mexican food or pizza (if not beer).

Lately I've gotten to mixing mio flavorings with sprite zero or carbonated water (I have a Drinkmate which is like a sodastream). It's good shit.

Offline jdcatty

• Boar
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2022, 10:10:20 AM »
Hunter was on the Razorback Caravan tour and met my buddy's kid who is finishing up 6th grade and is already 6'2" 200lbs. He mauls kids on the field. First thing Hunter said to him was that he was going to tell Pitt about him and give him their contact info.

Damn big 6th grader.

Offline big_pig

• Emperor of Woopig
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2022, 10:33:14 AM »
I've never seen someone drinking a 2LT Coke or Dr. Pepper like it was a personal beverage, but I have seen many morbidly obese people chugging a 2LT Pepsi like they were carrying around a glass of orange juice in the morning.

I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Online Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2022, 11:15:40 AM »
Damn big 6th grader.
We have one bigger than him on our travel ball team. He can kill a baseball. Also plays football.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline Aaron

• Definitely Not an Administrator
  • Tush Hog
  • Lacy and Jenna Coburn's Daddy
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2022, 02:14:39 PM »
I don’t drink any of this crap….I can’t it’s too sugary. I’ve never been a soft drink person. I don’t even want it to mix drinks…I’d rather have tonic water.

I also hate sugary drinks.  I only drink Coke Zero.  I can't stand a regular coke.

I discovered Leo Propst.  � on: November 17, 2007, 10:20:38 PM �

Online Son_of_Spam

• Weird turning pro
  • King of the Hogs
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die.
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2022, 02:21:51 PM »
I also hate sugary drinks.  I only drink Coke Zero.  I can't stand a regular coke.
That high fructose corn syrup makes me phlemy as hell after I drink a coke or anything. I once thought I was allergic to them but it is just the high fructose corn syrup.

The room looked like the site of some horrible zoological experiment involving whiskey and gorillas....

Offline jdcatty

• Boar
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2022, 02:45:54 PM »

Actually, I only drink Diet Coke-- haven't had a regular Coke in any form in probably 15 years.

Offline Olive Branch Hog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2022, 03:11:57 PM »
Coca-Cola is so ingrained in our culture that is has played a major role in the Santa Claus part of our Christmas tradition.

He wears a red/white suit because his modern image was introduced to the US through a Coke advertising campaign. (csb)

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2022, 04:02:05 PM »
Coca-Cola is so ingrained in our culture that is has played a major role in the Santa Claus part of our Christmas tradition.

He wears a red/white suit because his modern image was introduced to the US through a Coke advertising campaign. (csb)
I thought that was Harper's Weekly that did that?

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2022, 07:37:53 PM »

Was that before or after they took the Cocaine out of it?

Offline Snowman Slayer

• Irreplaceably Irrelevant
  • Tush Hog
  • The Man, The Myth, The Legend
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2022, 08:36:21 PM »
I really expected you guys to be dancing around like a bunch of Iraqis celebrating a pepsi themed falling Sadaam Hussain statue.