Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Perpetual NFL Thread
« Last post by Sus-Scrofa on Today at 03:13:22 PM »
Vikings can’t do anything easy.
« Last post by Animal on Today at 03:06:51 PM »
Justin Fields ain’t the future

How dare you. He's so good. at what I don't know
« Last post by Buffinator on Today at 02:57:58 PM »
Justin Fields ain’t the future
Which one is beating Georgia?

Neither.
Just now watching the SEC championship. I don't know if this was touched on and don't feel like searching through the last 5 or so pages, but isn't there a rule about a blocked fg crossing the line of scrimmage not being returnable? I'm sure I didn't dream that up. And if it is a rule, how was uga's 1st td not called back?

Ball was still moving when it was picked up. If the ball had stopped it would have been blown dead.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2022-2023 Other Basketball Thread
« Last post by The Whyte Boar on Today at 02:37:17 PM »
Let’s see St. John’s is playing out of control and leaving three point shooters wide open over and over.  Where I have I seen that before?
TCU and Michigan both getting a bye to the Championship game. Let’s see which on doesn’t screw it up.
Which one is beating Georgia?
TCU and Michigan both getting a bye to the Championship game. Let’s see which on doesn’t screw it up.
Just now watching the SEC championship. I don't know if this was touched on and don't feel like searching through the last 5 or so pages, but isn't there a rule about a blocked fg crossing the line of scrimmage not being returnable? I'm sure I didn't dream that up. And if it is a rule, how was uga's 1st td not called back?
Looks like a France-England quarterfinal. Tasty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10