Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Razorback Discussion / Re: Kentucky @ Arkansas
« Last post by HawgRockCafe on Today at 07:35:40 AM »
They finally sent an email this morning.

Due to weather forecasts calling for heavy rain in the Northwest Arkansas area on Sunday, game three of the three-game series between Arkansas and Kentucky will be moved to Saturday and be part of a doubleheader starting at 2 p.m. at Baum Stadium.

Both games will be nine innings long and the second game will start approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the first game.

Fans should use Saturday’s ticket to gain admission to both games of the doubleheader. All game tickets to Sunday’s contest are null and void, but single game Sunday tickets may be exchanged for any future 2018 regular season games, as well as Saturday’s doubleheader, by contacting the Razorback Ticket Center at 1-800-982-HOGS (4647), subject to availability. Season tickets, including those for suites, for Sunday, are not valid and may not be exchanged.

All games this weekend will be broadcast on SEC Network+ with Brett Dolan and Troy Eklund on the call.

All games can still be heard on the radio via the Razorback Sports Network with Phil Elson and former Razorback Bubba Carpenter calling all the action.
Razorback Discussion / Tournament Challenge
« Last post by Animal on Today at 07:25:10 AM »
I created a Tournament second chance group

Group: Woopig.net/board
Password: Gohogs
Woopig News and Help / Re: Dental Hygienist Position
« Last post by FNG on Today at 07:23:19 AM »
Finding a full time gig is difficult right now. One of my daughters graduated 5 years ago out here in Virginia and worked as a temp for a year before finding a full time job in Dallas. She moved back here last summer and is still finding only temp work.

The good news is that temp work can actually keep a DH regularly employed and most employers will only fill a full time position with someone with work experience; the bad news is schedule uncertainty and no full time benefits.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2018 NCAA Tournament
« Last post by mr.zorak on Today at 06:33:49 AM »
It is amazing that UMBC's point guard has time to film all those Diet Dr. Pepper commercials.

That is what is truly amazing.

Fuck Kentucky also...
Razorback Discussion / Re: NCAA Tournament Thread
« Last post by Show-Me Hog on Today at 06:27:48 AM »
UMBC and Chaminade

Both took down #1 Virginia teams in stunning upsets. 
Imagine being the UVA fan who was at both games  :portishead:

Virginia should never want anything to do with being #1 ever again

Is there some kind of sister school relationship between Virginia and Arkansas?

Mike, Barford and Macon go on at 22min

I'm not watching, but good God, what happens for the first 22 minutes? All about one pedestrian NCAA game?
I for one am glad to be one and done instead of losing Sunday or next week.  Losing is losing but now I don’t have to waste time watching them lose a future game.  Thanks Mike!  If you don’t make at least sweet 16 it don’t matter if you lose round 1 or three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not first, you're last, right Ricky Bobby?
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2018 NCAA Tournament
« Last post by Cerdo on Today at 06:05:10 AM »
I think I still have to go with Buster winning.

That was unthinkable at that point in history. 
Razorback Discussion / Re: Tournament Challenge
« Last post by Po Pimp on Today at 05:55:38 AM »
Holy shit. Talk about an upset. Everyone’s bracket is shot to shit now.

Not if had Virginia losing in the second round.
Razorback Discussion / Re: NCAA Tournament Thread
« Last post by Po Pimp on Today at 05:38:28 AM »
we just saw the most amazing upset in American sports history.

Bullshit.  NOTHING beats this.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 12 queries.