Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
It's beans are it isn't chili.
Thanks for clearing that up.  :P
I just found out this morning after speaking with one of my coworkers that Chad Morris is her uncle.  :wha?: She said that his family irked her grandmother by skipping their extended family holiday get together to move to Arkansas and start recruiting. She jokingly referred to him as a traitor (she's an A&M alum). Yes, yes, I know, csb.
Ask her if she owns a small collie.
by the way, anyone catch Wally's bitchfest this morning about being cramped into a room for the interviews. 

hey wally, here's an idea, fuck off.
It's beans are it isn't chili.  My wife is making deer chili tonight and there were no beans in the house. I hurried to the store in sub-freezing temps and horrible roads to get chili beans, that's how fucking important it is.

So you went to the store to get beans so that you could make venison soup?
We’re talking chili, not soup.

It's beans are it isn't chili.  My wife is making deer chili tonight and there were no beans in the house. I hurried to the store in sub-freezing temps and horrible roads to get chili beans, that's how fucking important it is.
Razorback Discussion / Re: '17-'18 NCAA Basketball
« Last post by jsimp on Today at 02:51:59 PM »
To the NIT, yes.

we would have some pretty good wins. at least 2 more against top 25 teams
Only a light dusting of snow/sleet here in Houston, but they released us to go home at 1 as it's below freezing and some of the major roadways in the west and north have started freezing over. It's supposed to stay below freezing here with more wintry mix in the forecast, so I don't see how we'd go back to work with the roads being even worse. And people here not knowing how to drive in inclement weather.
I just found out this morning after speaking with one of my coworkers that Chad Morris is her uncle.  :wha?: She said that his family irked her grandmother by skipping their extended family holiday get together to move to Arkansas and start recruiting. She jokingly referred to him as a traitor. Yes, yes, I know, csb.
Dammit! So we were just an excuse for him to get out of a family get together?!? Man, people will use any excuse to get away from family.... :haironfire:
No,

It was a poorly worded joke apparently.
I figured it was probably a Katrina joke, in which case it was probably just a poor joke.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 27 queries.