Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   
Woopig News and Help / Re: Love, Sex, and Hacking
« Last post by hogsrunwild on Today at 09:15:07 AM »
Why, you’re just a baaaaaby.

Around that time, we had big-timer fiber guys in our shop, and I got insider info that AMD would drop the first gig chip about 3 months before they announced it.  My mom made some money off the tip.  Martha Stewart ain’t got shit on me.

Exciting times ahead for the whole semi industry with EUV finally happening.  Has been 'on the horizon' for at least 18 years and kept getting pushed out with multi-patterning and other tricks, but now it is finally coming and ASML has a stepper for it.  Should see some interesting leaps once it is fully in production.

https://semiengineering.com/why-euv-is-so-difficult/

Anyway, 7-5nm should be fun times. 
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2018 NBA Thread
« Last post by goporkyourself on Today at 09:10:33 AM »
danny green in the deal as well. good chance he winds up back in san antonio. just please god don't let him go to the lakers.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Little Rock Rangers SC
« Last post by Law_Hawg on Today at 09:02:40 AM »
Is Miami FC 2 a farm team for the country of Brazil or Argentina?

Not quite.

However, I was wrong when I thought it was Miami FC's reserve team.  It's actually a professional team, made up primarily of players from Miami FC's NASL franchise who are playing on this team while the NASL is on hiatus this season.  This will be a pretty daunting task for the Rangers, who are basically an amateur/semi-professional side. 

Razorback Discussion / Re: 2019 Razorback Baseball Offseason
« Last post by BrandonN004 on Today at 08:56:33 AM »
« Last post by Boar Bidet on Today at 08:47:22 AM »
Can someone hack this guys account and then delete it so we don’t have this sorta crap clogging up the board
« Last post by bigghurtt on Today at 08:45:39 AM »
I built my first in 2000. It may have been later. AMD Duron 900mhz. It had DDR ram I think around 512mb plus CD/Rw.

So I didn’t rebuild any from previous generations at that time. I like tinkering with old machines now.

Why, you’re just a baaaaaby.

Around that time, we had big-timer fiber guys in our shop, and I got insider info that AMD would drop the first gig chip about 3 months before they announced it.  My mom made some money off the tip.  Martha Stewart ain’t got shit on me.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Little Rock Rangers SC
« Last post by razorwire on Today at 08:45:18 AM »
That was a helluva game!!! 

Next game is Saturday night in Miami against Miami FC 2.  They beat the Atlanta Silverbacks tonight 2-1 in the other South Region semifinal.
Is Miami FC 2 a farm team for the country of Brazil or Argentina?
« Last post by Animal on Today at 08:42:25 AM »
You don’t understand – this dude was working on computers in the 90s. Can you imagine that kind of experience and knowledge? I bet if you polled the long time posters on woopig, no more than 95% of us were rebuilding computers in the 90s.

This is a special guy we’ve got here.

I built my first in 2000. It may have been later. AMD Duron 900mhz. It had DDR ram I think around 512mb plus CD/Rw.

So I didn’t rebuild any from previous generations at that time. I like tinkering with old machines now.
« Last post by hogsrunwild on Today at 08:26:14 AM »
You don’t understand – this dude was working on computers in the 90s. Can you imagine that kind of experience and knowledge? I bet if you polled the long time posters on woopig, no more than 95% of us were rebuilding computers in the 90s.

This is a special guy we’ve got here.

To be fair, he only got his first one back together on December 29, 2017.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2019 Razorback Baseball Offseason
« Last post by Rob aka Hobo on Today at 08:15:37 AM »
We have Zebulon Vermillion (doing well in summer ball) and a dude named Angus. Add that to Cronin the Barbarian and our pitching staff can intimidate on name alone.

That being said...we won't win another game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10