Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Other People's Football Games Week 8
« Last post by Razor B on Today at 11:38:33 PM »
The clock has to be running at the time of the penalty for there to be a 10-second runoff.

I didn't know that.  I don't feel bad because neither did the announcers or WKU's coach.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Other People's Football Games Week 8
« Last post by chittlins on Today at 11:08:43 PM »
I think they're pretty young on the Defense side, I thought their front 7 played decent, the linebackers seemed to play downhill alot.  Problems were in the secondary.  Mentioned on the broadcast they had lost some players injuries/kicked off team (a safety).

Lost 5 starters do for for various reasons.
Saw Jimmy (now without) Dykes interviewing Slimapari after Kentucky practice
I was very impressed w Gafford. He will only get better. He’s stronger around the rim than Portis but doesn’t have quite the handles Bobby had.

The breakout player will be CJ Jones. Smooth shot. Very efficient scorer.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Lol Miss 2?
« Last post by RPL on Today at 10:17:21 PM »
Shit, we are no where close to the LOL Ole Miss has provided. We're gonna fire a bad coach, they actually had a good coach who couldn't keep his dick in his pants (allegedly), a rooty, tooty, lawsuit filed to Nutty,and a program about to be butt fucked to oblivion by the NCAA.

There.  fixted.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2017 High School Football
« Last post by RPL on Today at 10:11:08 PM »
PA gets outplayed by LR Parkview tonight.  They trailed much of the game and looked terrible.

I'm sorry to report to you PA Haters though that PA won 43-40 with a FG (yes, a FG) as time expired.

That’s some fucked up shit right there.
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on Today at 10:10:36 PM »
PA gets outplayed by LR Parkview tonight.  They trailed much of the game and looked terrible.

I'm sorry to report to you PA Haters though that PA won 43-40 with a FG (yes, a FG) as time expired.

You could be a Gator fan.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Time for the Traditional Friday Pregame Haiku
« Last post by RPL on Today at 10:10:23 PM »
Beware of felines
Masquerading as boo birds
Plainsmen go apeshit
« Last post by SpiderHam on Today at 10:06:27 PM »

It's gonna get confusing with two Gabe Osfghfghfhgfcgnfyff's on the team.

Obvious to all those than didn't watch the game, and only looked a pic of the printed box score that Gabe Osfghfghfhgfcgnfyff was loafing for the Red team. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 30 queries.