Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Too much smoked turkey;
Twenty thousand snoozing fans;
Surely Bret's last game.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Buyout Is $5.9 Million
« Last post by Ty Webb on Today at 12:04:00 PM »

Good God almighty!!!!

The man has only won eleven - ELEVEN! - SEC games here in FIVE YEARS!  Five of those wins came in one lucky season, which means he's only won SIX - SIX! - SEC games over the course of FOUR OTHER SEASONS!.  He's already the only coach in Arkansas history to fail to win at least two SEC games in a single season, and a loss to Missouri on Friday will mean that it's happened twice under his leadership!  TWICE!

What the fuck kind of continuity are they talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, sorry, I'm better now.  I needed that release.
I'm too lazy today to look it up but I'd almost bet there's only (at most) 2-3 coaches ever in the SEC go 11-28 thru 39 games at the same school that kept his job. Hell, maybe no coach has a worst conference record with that many games under his belt. Bret might be a history making coach.
Razorback Discussion / Re: '17-'18 NCAA Basketball
« Last post by Law_Hawg on Today at 12:03:18 PM »
My piss is so hot that my kidneys are cooking. Hopefully we can make an early season run and then fill up BWA to give us an old school feel for true Hogball.

Let it flow!

Razorback Discussion / Re: New Hotness - Coaching Search
« Last post by iNOVAhog on Today at 12:02:17 PM »
Please cite examples of this. 

I think you may be confusing him with Chizik.  We probably know more about Gus's religion than most just because we're familiar with the Six Flags Over Jesus crowd.

I believe I aquired that understanding from here on this board.
Razorback Discussion / Re: '17-'18 NCAA Basketball
« Last post by Mike Slive on Today at 12:00:12 PM »
Not saying we can't or won't win but I expect Vegas will have us as an underdog to OU tomorrow. Winning 3 straight as an underdog would be quite the accomplishment. I'm hoping for 2-1 at least in Oregon.

My piss is so hot that my kidneys are cooking. Hopefully we can make an early season run and then fill up BWA to give us an old school feel for true Hogball.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2017 Coaching Carousel, Courtesy of UCLA?
« Last post by ArkGuy on Today at 11:57:17 AM »
or just fucking dumbasses with too much money giving in to swindling agents' demands.  once one dumbass agrees the dominoes start falling and we all get caught up in it.

I think this is a huge contributing factor (along with simple supply and demand).  The huge growth in TV contracts for the P-5 conferences have the AD's playing with monopoly money.  If revenues were tighter, you wouldn't see nearly so much of this.

« Last post by Law_Hawg on Today at 11:51:45 AM »

Good God almighty!!!!

The man has only won eleven - ELEVEN! - SEC games here in FIVE YEARS!  Five of those wins came in one lucky season, which means he's only won SIX - SIX! - SEC games over the course of FOUR OTHER SEASONS!.  He's already the only coach in Arkansas history to fail to win at least two SEC games in a single season, and a loss to Missouri on Friday will mean that it's happened twice under his leadership!  TWICE!

What the fuck kind of continuity are they talking about?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, sorry, I'm better now.  I needed that release. 

« Last post by Feral on Today at 11:46:30 AM »
Haven't the Morning Rush guys cooled it a little this week?  I'll admit I haven't listened and am only going off of water cooler talk.

I hope that you are right.

They’re all over the place.

One day it’s “he’s got to go,” the next it’s “well it might be good to maintain consistency with all the coaching turnover in the SEC,” the next it’s “that record ain’t gonna cut it here” and the next it’s “these fans are crazy and fire happy and won’t be happy with any coach and Saban ain’t walking through that door.” Ruscin’s dumb ass loves him a good strawman.

Those guys are basically Drew Barrymore from 50 First Dates.
« Last post by Feral on Today at 11:42:18 AM »
I have no idea what he said, but Dari apologized for generalizing about it on twitter.

Good, his comments were profoundly stupid.

He basically claimed our fan base got Jeff Long fired (“they’ve lost their minds!”), which was one of the dumbest and most over-generalized things I’ve ever heard from someone in the national sports media.

Dari is a good guy, but that rant was beneath him and completely bereft of any rational thought or reason beyond the fact that he and Long are boys, which he admitted.

For what it’s worth, Trey Biddy’s tweet about it was spot on, and it’s the one Dari responded to in his apology tweet.

Trey Biddy
@TreyBiddy
I get real tired of people who have no ties to this state & have the strongest opinion on what Arkansas is, what Arkansas’ limitations are & what Arkansas should be happy with.
5:52 PM · Nov 21, 2017
Razorback Discussion / Re: DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME
« Last post by Hogcard1964 on Today at 11:39:22 AM »
https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/missouri-makes-amusing-typo-bret-bielemas-name-rivalry-game-vs-arkansas

Typo, sure thing.  Meh.  Apathy has really made this "rivalry" one sided.

Meth - 38

Mouth - 24

16, toothless and pregnant (Mizz) 31
18 and pregnant (Hogs) 29
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 1.115 seconds with 28 queries.