Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Coaching Hot Seat & Changes
« Last post by PorkSaladAnnie on Today at 12:32:34 AM »
Briles turns him down and the next day dude is shooting for a high school coach.
If he’s looking for a high school coach - why not go all the way to the bottom -
Razorback Discussion / Re: Perpetual NFL Thread
« Last post by TexZilla on Today at 12:27:33 AM »

I just picked the largest city in the USA without an NFL team. 

San Diego Dolphins would work.
San Antonio would be the largest then San Diego.
« Last post by DrMongoose on January 19, 2022, 11:14:10 PM »
My God Fat Mike was a blithering idiot at his season end presser.  He can’t seem to take blame or responsibility for anything.  Where is Jack Ruby when you need him?
What will Jerry do when Quinn gets offered a HC job?
Is that when he axes McCarthey? Does it depend on which team offers Quinn?
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2021-22 College Basketball Thread
« Last post by chrchoswinentology on January 19, 2022, 10:51:18 PM »
Will Wade…..tough guy.

?s=21
Razorback Discussion / Re: Bread/Milk Alert. Storm of the century tonight!
« Last post by jdcatty on January 19, 2022, 10:17:44 PM »
At 4PM, it took me about 45 minutes to get from Don Tyson to Joyce on College.  The hill leading up to the mall was a bobsled track.  I saw several people ditch their cars or just give up.  It was among the worst I've seen in NWA in my 30 years of driving.  I think one crazy line of sleet went just north of the mall at the same time everyone said "I'm going to leave early to beat the weather".

My son lives on the west side of Fayetteville, and he said the same thing.  Said he left his house off Mt. Comfort road, around 4 or so if I recall, got two blocks, turned around and went back home.  Said it was crazy slick.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Bread/Milk Alert. Storm of the century tonight!
« Last post by One Quarter on January 19, 2022, 10:14:59 PM »
At 4PM, it took me about 45 minutes to get from Don Tyson to Joyce on College.  The hill leading up to the mall was a bobsled track.  I saw several people ditch their cars or just give up.  It was among the worst I've seen in NWA in my 30 years of driving.  I think one crazy line of sleet went just north of the mall at the same time everyone said "I'm going to leave early to beat the weather".
« Last post by TexZilla on January 19, 2022, 09:50:55 PM »
My God Fat Mike was a blithering idiot at his season end presser.  He can’t seem to take blame or responsibility for anything.  Where is Jack Ruby when you need him?
Razorback Discussion / Re: The Comprehensive 2022 Razorback Football Thread
« Last post by TexZilla on January 19, 2022, 09:44:07 PM »
jsj moves on.  maybe the cowboys can fast track him and put jerry on his yacht full time.
If I were JSJ I’d get a skipper’s license and drive that fuckin boat.  It’s magnificent.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Players earning from their likeness (the NIL thread)
« Last post by TexZilla on January 19, 2022, 09:37:03 PM »
The entire state of Louisiana is very much this way and I've never understood it, why it's so much different than Arkansas in that regard.
It’s that Napoleonic Code bullshit. 

Alabama has some fucked up tort laws.  I would never do business in Alabama.  You’ll get fucked.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2021-22 College Basketball Thread
« Last post by Animal on January 19, 2022, 09:01:46 PM »
Jellycats and Aggies in a tight one with about 12mins to go on ESPN de SEC Network (Now with in-person Jon Sunvold)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10