Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Omahogs—-The CWS thread
« Last post by jdcatty on Today at 09:17:14 AM »
3, 1, 3, 2, 13, 1, 2 and 2. That’s the runs we allowed our last 8 games of the season. Our pitching was fine when it mattered the most.

Yeah, that's why I am wondering about a hitting coach.
« Last post by Jean_Lafitte on Today at 08:43:31 AM »
What a choke job.

This.

Oklahoma shit the bed like Amber Heard. They disgust me.

:thumbdown:
The thing I love about Muss is that he sees everything and knows what he needs to succeed. And then the motherfucker goes out and gets what he wants.

Unfortunately that was the bad thing about Petrino.
« Last post by Sliver72 on Today at 08:32:17 AM »
Maybe I'm out of touch with MLB pitching coach salaries but $350k seems pretty low considering the contracts of MLB players.  I realize pro ball is more player contract heavy than coaching but didn't think it was that bad.
Pitching coaches don't put assess in the seats. Even the most abysmal pitchers will have fans here and there that come to see them...even if it's just to talk shit about thiem.
« Last post by USAFHawg on Today at 08:31:11 AM »
Maybe I'm out of touch with MLB pitching coach salaries but $350k seems pretty low considering the contracts of MLB players.  I realize pro ball is more player contract heavy than coaching but didn't think it was that bad.

I agree. I couldn't find a lot on Google, but I did find this. In 2010, the Cardinals pitching coach became the highest paid at $750k per season. I would assume 12 years later that would be much higher.

https://mlb.nbcsports.com/2010/10/26/cardinals-make-dave-duncan-the-highest-paid-pitching-coach/
« Last post by HogNrock on Today at 08:00:37 AM »
Doubling his $350k salary  :wha?:

https://twitter.com/drivelinebases/status/1541212740672290816?s=21&t=R3Z5UBAYsaHyJN8lo9ZyJA

« Last post by HogofWar on Today at 07:36:39 AM »
So should we start saying, "we won't win  another championship," instead of, we won't win another game," now?
« Last post by Ty Webb on Today at 06:23:55 AM »
There is a pretty fine line between number two 1 and number three on that last college baseball ranking.  :beer:
Fixed that.
« Last post by razorwire on Today at 05:04:35 AM »
There is a pretty fine line between number two and number three on that last college baseball ranking.  :beer:
« Last post by bleedinred on Today at 04:55:15 AM »
With such amazing powers of foresight, I bet you stock portfolio is worth more than Elon's.

And still not as good as yours I’m sure.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10