Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: PGA 2022
« Last post by Son_of_Spam on May 21, 2022, 09:19:33 PM »
WooPig can celebrate. Tiger has withdrawn.
Who didn’t see that coming…..
Razorback Discussion / Re: Razorback Softball
« Last post by DirkPiggler on May 21, 2022, 09:17:11 PM »
Looking at adding another diploma to the wall? Never too late to make a career change.

Not for me.
« Last post by Hogworth Ballington III on May 21, 2022, 09:16:34 PM »
See if any of them have pull with their admissions department.

Looking at adding another diploma to the wall? Never too late to make a career change.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Hogs vs Gumps—-Baseball
« Last post by Rocket_City_Hawg on May 21, 2022, 09:12:39 PM »
This broke my winning streak of watching all things Hog in the state of Alabama.  I’ve obviously been selective in my attendance but never seen a loss until today.  I felt like I did watching a Chad coached football game

Sent from my iPad | PM me for my OnlyFans!
« Last post by Show-Me Hog on May 21, 2022, 09:09:28 PM »
None of this matters unless it continues. NC State lost to us 21-2 or whatever then went to the CWS.

"Unless it continues."
« Last post by DirkPiggler on May 21, 2022, 08:54:01 PM »
My new friends. The NJIT of our softball Regional... Princeton Tigers fans. They are highly impressed with Fayetteville and Bogle Park. Bitches drank all my beer.

See if any of them have pull with their admissions department. 
« Last post by bleedinred on May 21, 2022, 08:53:56 PM »
It's the in-state teams and whatever pussy scheduled 3 non conference series with Illlinois St, Illinois-Chicago and SE Louisiana.  Throw in Grambling State and there's 12 BS games right there!

This biggest issue with the non conference schedule is we lose fucking games.
« Last post by Rick B. on May 21, 2022, 08:53:27 PM »
My new friends. The NJIT of our softball Regional... Princeton Tigers fans. They are highly impressed with Fayetteville and Bogle Park. Bitches drank all my beer.

Razorback Discussion / Re: PGA 2022
« Last post by USAFHawg on May 21, 2022, 08:31:15 PM »
WooPig can celebrate. Tiger has withdrawn.
Conway wins the 6A with a 10-7 win over Bentonville.  Conway starting pitcher gets pulled early, moves to center for a couple of innings, then returns to the mound for the last 3 or 4 innings to close it out.  They’ve done that a few times this year.

A church and softball buddy has a 10th grader on the team that finally got a start with a week or so left in the regular season. Hit a homer that game.  Hasn’t been out of the lineup since. Had a three run homer against Bentonville plus another RBI later.  So good for him.

Was Rainey the pitcher?  He's headed to UA-Mena to play ball next year.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10