Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
I will shed blood for this man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOl47xGFTHo
Yes, but it was Moroccans in Belgium who were rioting.  They are sort of the underclass there. 

Source: used to live there, and still work for a company with HQ in Belgium.

diversity...strength...whatever

glad we won, even I might start watching, when someone like me starts watching that means they are broadening their reach, if they don't fuck it up with overbearing nonsense
Razorback Discussion / Re: Look Who Portalled!
« Last post by papermill on Today at 12:20:06 PM »
look at the guys who have portaled so far and what their contribution has been.  guys leaving is not always a bad thing.

Isn't it still 25 scholarships a year/85 total?

Guys leaving has to be a thing.  The goal should be no 3rd year guys who have not contributed and do not have an obvious path to contributing soon.  Maybe make an exception for OLs and QBs, if you know they will contribute starting in year 4.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Troy Game Thread
« Last post by GuinnessHog on Today at 12:15:20 PM »

I’d love for him to adopt to his role and come back as a lockdown defender, but he is an offensive liability and is going to have to quit taking shots.  If he can’t do that, his defense isn’t worth it.  He may be  trying to figure out if he can live with those conditions.

I’d put $$ that it’s the exact same conversation Muss had with Desi while JD was the other variable. Offense goes through JD…you shut down the opponents, slash for layups, and hustle.

Sub Devo for Desi and Council/Black/NSJ for JD and…same exact conversation
Razorback Discussion / Re: Coaching Hot Seat & Changes
« Last post by Olive Branch Hog on Today at 12:00:31 PM »
I was just going to post something about Dilfer.  How much coaching experience does he have?  He apparently is at something called Lipscomb Academy in Nashville, which I believe is a high school.

Dilfer (and the Lipscomb boosters) made that academy into Tennessee's IMG.
« Last post by PHARMHOG on Today at 11:50:10 AM »

I think Hatcher was badly managed at ASU, and I really can't blame him for leaving there because of it.  That said, what's the record for how many schools somebody attended before they finally run out of eligiblity?

The next stop will be #4. Imagine the COVID year bought this extra one.

1 - Bama
3 - ASU
1 - Tx State
1 -  *:
« Last post by Hogworth Ballington III on Today at 11:13:24 AM »
I would like Sam to offer the kid for no other reason than to sit back and watch the frothing at the mouth and gnashing of teeth that would come from the we-be-howlin bunch. They already think the kid is a traitor for transferring in conference, might as well go all in.
« Last post by Law_Hawg on Today at 11:04:20 AM »
ASU screwed the pooch on this one.

If KJ weren't here next year then Hatcher would need a look for a serviceable year.

I think Hatcher was badly managed at ASU, and I really can't blame him for leaving there because of it.  That said, what's the record for how many schools somebody attended before they finally run out of eligiblity?
Razorback Discussion / Re: Coaching Hot Seat & Changes
« Last post by jdcatty on Today at 10:39:41 AM »
Trent Dilfer to UAB?

https://twitter.com/footballscoop/status/1597791499416047616?s=61&t=AcI4q5jlxtvaHbxXpnDVLA

It is telling that Coach Prime’s best offer so far seems to be Colorado and he got zero play at GA Tech or Auburn.

KY Jelly just fired their OC who had a $2.5 mill buyout. And the RB coach is out too.

I was just going to post something about Dilfer.  How much coaching experience does he have?  He apparently is at something called Lipscomb Academy in Nashville, which I believe is a high school.
Belgians take their football seriously. Riots broke out in Brussels after they lost to Morocco.

Yes, but it was Moroccans in Belgium who were rioting.  They are sort of the underclass there. 

Source: used to live there, and still work for a company with HQ in Belgium.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10