Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: PGA 2022
« Last post by USAFHawg on May 21, 2022, 08:31:15 PM »
WooPig can celebrate. Tiger has withdrawn.
Conway wins the 6A with a 10-7 win over Bentonville.  Conway starting pitcher gets pulled early, moves to center for a couple of innings, then returns to the mound for the last 3 or 4 innings to close it out.  They’ve done that a few times this year.

A church and softball buddy has a 10th grader on the team that finally got a start with a week or so left in the regular season. Hit a homer that game.  Hasn’t been out of the lineup since. Had a three run homer against Bentonville plus another RBI later.  So good for him.

Was Rainey the pitcher?  He's headed to UA-Mena to play ball next year.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Hogs vs Gumps—-Baseball
« Last post by DirkPiggler on May 21, 2022, 08:16:48 PM »
It's the in-state teams and whatever pussy scheduled 3 non conference series with Illlinois St, Illinois-Chicago and SE Louisiana.  Throw in Grambling State and there's 12 BS games right there!

We usually play two series against teams of that caliber instead of three.  I wonder if they had trouble finding someone willing to come to Fayetteville.

The Round Rock tournament field ending up being dog shit didn't help matters either.
« Last post by Hardpork on May 21, 2022, 07:58:54 PM »
Maybe our idiot fans will stop complaining about playing in state competition. This team needs all the schedule padding it can get.

It's the in-state teams and whatever pussy scheduled 3 non conference series with Illlinois St, Illinois-Chicago and SE Louisiana.  Throw in Grambling State and there's 12 BS games right there!
Who's the idiot that designed these Benton ball fields?

The dugouts are so big and gaudy that no one sitting down the baselines can see into the outfield.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Today, my kid...
« Last post by Son_of_Spam on May 21, 2022, 07:48:05 PM »
My 11 month old daughter had cranial vault reconstruction surgery on Thursday. We spent a day longer in the PICU due to high BP and a high heart rate, which they contributed to her likely being in pain, she just wasn't crying to let us know. As long as she was being held by me or my wife, she was fine. She's tough as shit. Poor kid can't see anything, but a few hours ago she was eating from a spoon, clapping and laughing.  Her 3 older brothers miss her, but she's doing good even if she does look like Megamind got stung by a swarm of bees.
I have no idea how parents handle it when their kid has a legitimate sickness and spends extended time in these places.
Glad she is doing good. It is very hard when your kids are hurting and there isn’t much you can do except what the doctor says. And extended times in hospitals really sucks but is necessary some times. Hope she continues to improve and gets well.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Playoff hockey
« Last post by DirkPiggler on May 21, 2022, 07:42:39 PM »
Cheating fucks took out the Blues' goalie Binnington, then score the tying goal shortly after. 

Fuck the Avs.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Today, my kid...
« Last post by flash23 on May 21, 2022, 07:20:17 PM »
My 11 month old daughter had cranial vault reconstruction surgery on Thursday. We spent a day longer in the PICU due to high BP and a high heart rate, which they contributed to her likely being in pain, she just wasn't crying to let us know. As long as she was being held by me or my wife, she was fine. She's tough as shit. Poor kid can't see anything, but a few hours ago she was eating from a spoon, clapping and laughing.  Her 3 older brothers miss her, but she's doing good even if she does look like Megamind got stung by a swarm of bees.
I have no idea how parents handle it when their kid has a legitimate sickness and spends extended time in these places.
« Last post by jdcatty on May 21, 2022, 07:06:06 PM »
Maybe our idiot fans will stop complaining about playing in state competition. This team needs all the schedule padding it can get.

Wait, maybe I am an idiot, I know my wife says so often, but the other day I asked if playing the in state teams was the reason our RPI was so low, and most people said yes.  I will start complying about those games from now on.  They aren’t helping us one bit.  The RPI is obviously more important than the record.

« Last post by wmr on May 21, 2022, 06:47:49 PM »
This team has zero fire or aggression.  Really nice team, though.  Likeable.

:suicide:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10