Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
He gets hurt then what?

While certainly not optimal, few teams could lose a pg like AB to injury and roll out a replacement with the skills of Nick Smith Jr.
Razorback Discussion / Re: The Great Razorback Basketball Discussion Thread
« Last post by hit_that_line on August 12, 2022, 08:46:15 AM »
disagree on the ball handler.  black is all the pg we need
He gets hurt then what?
« Last post by BASS on August 12, 2022, 08:38:38 AM »
I mean it’s not like he’s gonna be in the rotation this year. Really wish we could’ve picked up a veteran pass first ball handler in the portal.

Walsh looks a lot smoother than I expected. Thought he looked awkward in the McD game.

disagree on the ball handler.  black is all the pg we need
Razorback Discussion / Re: PGA 2022
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on August 12, 2022, 08:35:37 AM »
Cam seems like a genuinely nice young man. Now we know for a fact that he is since there is no footage of him calling Scottie a cocksucker on the next tee box while he was kicking over his bag. It was warranted.

Agreed.  It’s not at all a good look for the  :notexas: to do that. 
« Last post by hit_that_line on August 12, 2022, 08:35:09 AM »
Walsh’s shot looks good. If he can be consistent from outside he’s gonna be a superstar.
I mean it’s not like he’s gonna be in the rotation this year. Really wish we could’ve picked up a veteran pass first ball handler in the portal.

Walsh looks a lot smoother than I expected. Thought he looked awkward in the McD game.

It looked like maybe he had sn ankle issue there. He kept tripping over his own feet.
« Last post by DirkPiggler on August 12, 2022, 08:29:02 AM »

Walsh looks like the best athlete of the bunch.  I'm guessing he will get the Audiese Toney role of lock down defender.

Dunning has looked surprisingly good as well.  Many thought we would cut him loose once we started fishing in the 5-star end of the pool.  If nothing else he's going to force Devo to step his game up to keep his minutes.
« Last post by hit_that_line on August 12, 2022, 08:24:56 AM »
Pinion started game 1 and played as much as I did in game 2.

How does that make sense?

« Last post by Law_Hawg on August 12, 2022, 08:17:45 AM »
Pinion started game 1 and played as much as I did in game 2.

How does that make sense?

They’re preseason games.  Think about it like that.  Looking at different guys and different rotations in games where the result is pretty meaningless.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Perpetual NFL Thread
« Last post by USAFHawg on August 12, 2022, 08:15:30 AM »
didn't get much run. one target and one rush.

think they wanted to see the guys who needed to show out for a roster spot.

He was actually in quite a bit in the 1st half. Didn't watch the 2nd half, so have no clue.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10