Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   
Razorback Discussion / Re: SEC Baseball Tournament
« Last post by abypfcs on Today at 04:24:18 PM »
Lol. Guess not.  :maundoed:
Kind of like golf tournaments.  Most people soon forget who finished in second place.
« Last post by bleedinred on Today at 04:22:34 PM »
So you weren't a fan last year?

Lol. Guess not.  :maundoed:
« Last post by Rick B. on Today at 04:09:52 PM »
Hey cocksucker, did you fucking forget that I played golf.  I often used Cunt, Cocksuker, Fuck and many other words when that little
white fucking ball misbehaved.  ;D
Damn man.

Golf will most certainly elicit all of those words.
« Last post by acater on Today at 03:59:54 PM »
If it really didn't matter, would you be asking the question?

Because we have had conversations about the lack of black kids playing baseball.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Layne Hatcher Is Super Excited
« Last post by acater on Today at 03:58:32 PM »
Layne is no rocket scientist.

He did not have a qualifying ACT score thus he didn't sign his LOI with A State.  He will not have to sit a year although I would be surprised if he doesn't redshirt anyway.
He finally got a qualifying score and had an option that wasn't there before in Bama.  I suspect he is paying his own way with a promise of a scholarship at semester.  The Hatcher's can pay for any school.  That's not really an issue for him.   Obviously, there is some sort of deal in place thus the "It's complicated" response. He is a really strong kid that can move in the pocket.  He is a wrestler that is a 4-time state champion (a 1 club sport at Bama so I doubt that's in play) and he is tough.  I didn't really think he was a high D1 QB but he has certainly put up gaudy stats and victories in the PA offense.  All he did was go 41-1 and win 3 state titles in his 3 years as starting QB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=JFqHRQ5PKcc

We know he wasn’t recruited for Special Teams.
« Last post by abypfcs on Today at 03:58:04 PM »
I just want to know what it feels like,as a fan, to have your team play in this game.

Maybe some day.
So you weren't a fan last year?
« Last post by bleedinred on Today at 03:49:57 PM »
I just want to know what it feels like,as a fan, to have your team play in this game.

Maybe some day.
Razorback Discussion / Re: UA kowtows to LR...Mizzou moves to WMS
« Last post by BASS on Today at 03:31:10 PM »
pretty sure petrino specifically asked for told jeffy to "get some motherfucking synthetic turf before i rip your fucking head off and shit down your neck"

fify
« Last post by BASS on Today at 03:29:52 PM »
lol miss with 10 hits on lsu through 4 innings.  i wonder what it would be like to be a fan of a team capable of such shenanigans?
Razorback Discussion / Re: UA kowtows to LR...Mizzou moves to WMS
« Last post by abypfcs on Today at 03:08:11 PM »
I’m a purist.  Football is to be played on field turf.
Grass is no way to go unless you never have a freeze inseason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree with this and there have been many advances in growing and maintaining grass.  When I was at the U of A the field was Bermuda grass and was brown and dormant at the end of the season.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10