Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Razorback Football 2017 Offseason Thread
« Last post by Stephen Colboar on August 21, 2017, 11:37:49 PM »
Doesn't style of play factor in to the issue with the lack of offensive line talent here in Arkansas? I don't see a lot of high school teams playing the same type of offense we are running on The Hill. Seemingly every high school in the state is running the spread, not many if any are running this power-run offense Bielema is known for.

We've seen this in the local talent at TE recently. Not so much on the line.
That's the trend everywhere.
Doesn't mean good OL's don't come from those offenses.
« Last post by acater on August 21, 2017, 11:12:41 PM »
It seems like that's true, but there aren't that many RBs coming out of Arkansas; we've just been able to consistently recruit that position over the years.  You have to go back to McFadden and Hillis, then back to Hill.

Recently it's all TEs and QBs.

I should add Dennis Johnson, I guess.

What about the guy that broke Bo Jacksons Frosh rushing record at auburn, Mike Dyer? What about the most productive Arkansas native to ever play RB in the NFL, Deanglo Williams?
Razorback Discussion / Re: 12.
« Last post by SpiderHam on August 21, 2017, 10:59:32 PM »

I didn't know Colin Montgomery had 12 fingers.

Probably makes it easier for him to choke though.   :D
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2017 High School Football
« Last post by authorhawgerelli on August 21, 2017, 10:47:48 PM »
the movie took many liberties as any movie about a book does

I agree, but found it odd that so much was changed when Bissinger himself was one of the screenwriters. Of course to translate the book into a movie, you have a 7 hour movie. I don't pay enough attention of movies based on books where the original author is the screenwriter as well. Maybe the norm is what happened with FNL.

I think Forest Gump is a similar example of lack of similarity, but I don't think Groom was in on the screenwriting.
« Last post by Barton Fink on August 21, 2017, 10:38:15 PM »
Theres some decent in-state backs that went elsewhere.
Woopig News and Help / Re: Dishwasher Rec
« Last post by Boar Bidet on August 21, 2017, 09:18:15 PM »
Get a Bosch, Animal...  Metro in maumelle has them.  Worth every penny.  You can put a whole live chicken in that fucker and it will spit out a bone necklace and a feather pillow....bothers clean.
nope fuck the Bosch. I've had one and they are pricey pieces of Shit. My appliance handyman literally said get anything but Bosch when you order a new one. My landlord put a brand new one in when I moved into my last place and it didn't clean shit. It also ran forever on a cycle and even with rinse aid and booster didn't clean shit. I thought maybe it was just we had a shit one...went to Florida and our house had one. Same thing. Don't waste your money.
« Last post by hoggadore on August 21, 2017, 09:15:49 PM »
It seems like that's true, but there aren't that many RBs coming out of Arkansas; we've just been able to consistently recruit that position over the years.  You have to go back to McFadden and Hillis, then back to Hill.

I should add Dennis Johnson, I guess.
« Last post by hoggadore on August 21, 2017, 09:09:06 PM »
Really the conversation of what our state has failed to consistently produce is pretty long, Linebackers comes to mind first. Seems like the only thing we seem to really produce well is RB's.

Razorback Discussion / Re: Bread/Milk Alert. Storm of the century tonight!
« Last post by Buffinator on August 21, 2017, 09:05:39 PM »
Not shit in OKC.  Except for signs over the interstates begging drivers not to stop on the road to look at the eclipse.

There were a handful of people saying, "I think this is a pretty good hire" while everyone else was going apeshit about how they didn't like it.

I think I've said both, just in the opposite order.  And flip-flopped a few times.  I still have no clue about the bastard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 25 queries.