Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Buyout Is $5.9 Million
« Last post by Boondoggle on October 23, 2017, 11:57:24 PM »
That clip needs to be on autoplay when the site is accessed.

oops, double tap
« Last post by Boondoggle on October 23, 2017, 11:52:49 PM »
That clip needs to be on autoplay when the site is accessed.

Yep, with Steve Heim's dialog over a continuous loop of our DE doing a crappie flop as Auburn waltzes into the end zone against our 9 on the field -- it's become a national sports media joke. The Arkansas Razorbacks are officially a national laughingstock.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/watch-arkansas-tried-fake-injury-hilariously-didnt-work/

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/10/21/16515038/auburn-arkansas-defender-lays-on-field

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburn-football-jarrett-stidham-touchdown-fake-injury-video
« Last post by Pumpkin Escobar on October 23, 2017, 11:02:44 PM »
« Last post by SpiderHam on October 23, 2017, 10:58:02 PM »
Turn out the lights.  The party's over...
Gone at the end of the season.
Razorback Discussion / Re: So bad even ASU is cracking wise
« Last post by TC on October 23, 2017, 10:54:59 PM »
Heard him practicing saying it in my head...”media rocketry”..”meaty okra seeds”...”metro soccer team”....

I got to put the bong down.

No, no.  Hand it over here, because I coulda sworn he said "Immediate Socrates." I just assumed it was something really smart because..Socrates.
« Last post by Aporkalypse_Now on October 23, 2017, 10:37:11 PM »
Razorback Discussion / Re: +3.5 Black Bear Land Sharks vs Field Flopping Berts
« Last post by TexZilla on October 23, 2017, 10:36:59 PM »
The thread title made me think of this. 

Here's a rare shot of our three top coaches in one pic.

The bad part is our third isn’t Curly or even Shemp. Our Stooges are the past their prime, colorized Stooges, with Curly Joe.
« Last post by The Pig in Black on October 23, 2017, 10:29:26 PM »

Fuck all that. He should of seen the writing on the wall last season when his guys were quitting on him. Instead, he did not improve this coaching staff and rocked on with his dipshit Oline coach and now is just fiddling around while Pepsi gets his buyout ready.  Even Sherman would have to tip his cap at the impressive way this fat yankee marauder has burnt the Razorback Plantation down, he's certainly broke our will. We all make fun of his confused looks on the sideline, but I think it's indecision, not on a coaching decision, but something really important, whether this fart he's got chambered will be a shart of epic proportions, it's 50/50.

He should just take his money and shut the fuck up, on the way out, thankful we don't tar and feather flimflam men anymore.

I stopped at should of.
Razorback Discussion / Re: New Hotness - Coaching Search
« Last post by ArkGuy on October 23, 2017, 10:07:44 PM »
Orville Goebels starting building a case against Holtz toward the end, likely when Frank told him to but I don't a single fan in 1983 that cared that five years prior Holtz was in a TV ad (that nobody in Arkansas saw).   Helms didn't have another campaign until the middle of Hatfield's first season.
Razorback Discussion / Re: +3.5 Black Bear Land Sharks vs Field Flopping Berts
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on October 23, 2017, 10:03:12 PM »
Vegas had its mind blown by how shitty we actually are. You know Ole Miss lost their starting QB and AA might be back, right? Goog point, let's give them a half point on top of the 3 for being at home.  :haironfire:

Yeah AA might be back.  Shooting left handed chili peppers Up Lee Janzen's ass.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 26 queries.