Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   
Razorback Discussion / Re: College World Series- Omahogs
« Last post by Mazeppa Pompazoidi on Today at 10:26:58 AM »
The killer is according to people on twitter it didn't do shit last night until late. We could have easily played.

I followed the radar throughout the evening and while it appeared that it didn't rain very much, there was a lot of lightning in the area.
Razorback Discussion / Re: WORLD CUP 2018
« Last post by hogsfan4life on Today at 10:19:57 AM »
« Last post by bar_hog on Today at 10:19:03 AM »
I just got alert showing rain delay
« Last post by Lurk on Today at 10:17:41 AM »
The killer is according to people on twitter it didn't do shit last night until late. We could have easily played.

It's not moving much though. Play ball.
« Last post by TravelHog on Today at 10:16:19 AM »
So what channel besides the Ocho? My Dish guide shows nada.
« Last post by BigDavis on Today at 10:12:43 AM »
« Last post by Po Pimp on Today at 09:42:21 AM »
Poland got fucked on Senegals 2nd goal. Much like they did when Germany and the USSR signed their non-aggression pact.

Dude ran onto the field when the ref waved him on.  Not his fault the Polack guy went full Polack at exactly the wrong moment.
« Last post by Po Pimp on Today at 09:39:37 AM »
England, historically, are HUGE underachievers in major international competitions.

1966 is their only World Cup win, and came in a year they were the hosts.  They've also never won the European championship (that tournament is played every four years, and was first played in 1960).

I have a running bet with a friend that the US will win a soccer World Cup before England.  Most likely outcome is the wager will go unclaimed by the time we're both dead.
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on Today at 09:25:24 AM »
Looks like another strong band about 30 Miles WSW and moving toward, but clearer after that. I bet it will start a bit late. 
« Last post by NotoriousPIG on Today at 08:26:29 AM »
Poured all night and this morning here in Omaha.  Right now it's not but same clouds remain.  No clue if they'll play but I'll be there just in case.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10