Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Official 2018 PyeongChang Olympics Thread
« Last post by Law_Hawg on Today at 10:28:15 AM »
US women beat Canada for gold in hockey in a six round shootout.  We had to play the last 1:30 of the 20 minute OT short a man.  Pretty exciting.

I was laying on the couch watching this game last night and fell asleep sometime in the second period with the Canadians up 2-1.  I woke up right as the shootout was starting, so I got to see it live at like 1:00 in the morning. 

Jocelyne Larocque said no thanks to her silver medal.

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status/966578128322777088

Razorback Discussion / Re: '17-'18 NCAA Basketball
« Last post by mr.zorak on Today at 10:07:18 AM »
Never thought I would yearn for Rick Barnes but he's done an excellent job since he's been at Tennessee.
It has been a lot more fun watching them than our football for sure. 
I poured 5.5 inches out of the rain gauge this morning. That is over 13 for the month.

Oklahoma City hasn't gotten that much all year.  We have had freezing rain and sleet for 2 consecutive days, and now it's snowing.  Looks we've all got our own shit that needs to be fucked.
I poured 5.5 inches out of the rain gauge this morning. That is over 13 for the month.

Surprisingly, I only had 1/2" in ours in WLR.

Razorback Discussion / Re: Arkansas vs. Arizona in SD
« Last post by TorcFiadhain Joe on Today at 09:42:21 AM »
It should. I was just remembering last year and our bases loaded horror.
It was bad.
« Last post by Son_of_Spam on Today at 09:41:49 AM »
All I remember is it seemed like we had a ton of bad at bats with runners in scoring position.  I’m  fine with not getting runs across just have good ab’s.  It should even out, no?
It should. I was just remembering last year and our bases loaded horror.
Just shitting on Canada...
« Last post by TorcFiadhain Joe on Today at 09:38:30 AM »
How many times did we leave them loaded last year? A LOT. Even with our best hitters up. Just hoping we don't start doing it this year. We play a tough schedule and need to score when we have the bases loaded. It even got to the point last year, that when we loaded the bases we all knew we wouldn't score.
All I remember is it seemed like we had a ton of bad at bats with runners in scoring position.  I’m  fine with not getting runs across just have good ab’s.  It should even out, no?
« Last post by TorcFiadhain Joe on Today at 09:34:01 AM »
I think we left them loaded twice. But who's counting?
I must have missed that somehow.  I got us loading them up in the 9th
« Last post by Son_of_Spam on Today at 09:32:10 AM »
It's one game. Good teams still won't get a hit with the bases loaded 7 out of 10 time. We left the bases loaded tonight, what, 1 time? Guess what, AZ left the bases loaded too once.
How many times did we leave them loaded last year? A LOT. Even with our best hitters up. Just hoping we don't start doing it this year. We play a tough schedule and need to score when we have the bases loaded. It even got to the point last year, that when we loaded the bases we all knew we wouldn't score.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 27 queries.