Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
2001 - Okafor/Sullinger
2002 - Iguodala
2004 - Jefferson
2006 - Conley (don't think he was ever coming to Arkansas)

Ohio State didn't win a NC.
My memory must have died in a fire
Wasn’t Omeka Okafor in that class?  And Sullenger transfered out.  I think the Conley kid was on board to, no?  Basically the Ohio State squad that won the NC.  This is all from memory so I expect some details to be off a bit but it won’t be off by much.  Not enough to change my point.

Jefferson was a Heath recruit

2001 - Okafor/Sullinger
2002 - Iguodala
2004 - Jefferson
2006 - Conley (don't think he was ever coming to Arkansas)

Ohio State didn't win a NC.
i like his personality and demeanor. he's a great role model for the athletes and a great representative for the state. he keeps his composure under pressure.

i think his system has some good points it's just not "multiple" ( i hate that term)
I agree with you on all of it.

That second statement is kind of akin to "other than that, how did you like the play Mrs. Lincoln"  :)

i like his personality and demeanor. he's a great role model for the athletes and a great representative for the state. he keeps his composure under pressure.

i think his system has some good points it's just not "multiple" ( i hate that term)
Wasn’t Omeka Okafor in that class?  And Sullenger transfered out.  I think the Conley kid was on board to, no?  Basically the Ohio State squad that won the NC

Jefferson was a Heath recruit
I had to look them all up, but Okafor was earlier than 2002 and the Conley kid and Lurch(the one with foot problems) were way later. I don't think Mike Sr liked Heath.

Sullinger thought way more of himself than I did.
I don't even have a garage, you can call home and ask my wife.

ISWYDT.  But, IHTGMF.
Al Jefferson

i like everything about Mike except for his system. i think his system sucks unless he has greatly superior athletes and any team that has similar athletes can beat his system with very basic basketball principles.

I don’t buy this as a negative against MA because you just described every Blue Blood Program in the nation.  Every coach in the nation would take those jobs and recruit elite talent every year.  They wouldn’t all win, but they’d always be loaded.  He obviously needs that kind of talent.  Every successful coach requires it.

You must be a faithful follower of Brother John Birch.
yontea "go away baitin" maten

I don't really know what that means.  I shall go google yonte maten.

EDIT:  I suppose I should keep up with the rosters of the other SEC teams.  I honestly can't name one person on any other SEC team's roster other than that jackhole for Florida who is from Arkansas.  (Kevaughn Allen)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 27 queries.