Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
We’re going to win and all of you you posters won’t be able to post on woopig postgame and furiously masterbate because of a loss where you can shit on MA. Fuck all yall
Well, we had Eric Ferguson, Jon Modica and Kendrick Davis as guards on the 2002-03 team for Heath. Now If Nolan had stayed and guys hadn't transferred we might not have had those guys but had Igodala for one.

I forgot Modica.  He was a solid player, but didn't develop the ability to handle the ball until late in his career. 

Ferguson and Davis were guys that Heath signed late.  They weren't on our radar under Nolan.  Had Tatum not blown out his knee we probably wouldn't have signed one of those two. 
Good grief, I guess I blocked memories of how bad we were.
Well, we had Eric Ferguson, Jon Modica and Kendrick Davis as guards on the 2002-03 team for Heath. Now If Nolan had stayed and guys hadn't transferred we might not have had those guys but had Igodala for one.
Yeah, the only really good player in that class was Igoudala. 

It's worth noting that the closest thing to a returning guard for Nolan's hypothetical 2003 team would've been Charles Tatum.  His roster would've consisted of:

Carl Baker
Dionisio Gomez
Larry Satchell
Alonzo Lane
Charles Tatum
JJ Sullinger
Andre Igoudala
Wen Mukubu
Rashard Sullivan
Michael Jones
Blake Eddins
Berry Jordan.

You guys think that Beard is bad as a point guard.  He looks like John Stockton compared to anyone on that roster.  Other than Igoudala and MAYBE Tatum, they wouldn't have had anyone who could dribble up court with a defender of D-2 caliber or above guarding them half-assedly. 

I love Nolan, and in hindsight wish we'd have let him hand the program over to Mike.  But we hadn't yet seen the worst team Nolan could put on the floor at that time.
Good grief, I guess I blocked memories of how bad we were.
yontea "go away baitin" maten has under 12 rebounds we win.

suck it.  :tiw:

Dang, it seems like he's been on that team even when Portis was still playing for us.   :portishead:
I don't remember it as legendary. It was better than he had been recruiting, but it had Iguadola and who else? He had a better career in the pros than college.

These are Arkansas kids we're talking about, they'll come no matter who the coach is.

Yeah, the only really good player in that class was Igoudala. 

It's worth noting that the closest thing to a returning guard for Nolan's hypothetical 2003 team would've been Charles Tatum.  His roster would've consisted of:

Carl Baker
Dionisio Gomez
Larry Satchell
Alonzo Lane
Charles Tatum
JJ Sullinger
Andre Igoudala
Wen Mukubu
Rashard Sullivan
Michael Jones
Blake Eddins
Berry Jordan.

You guys think that Beard is bad as a point guard.  He looks like John Stockton compared to anyone on that roster.  Other than Igoudala and MAYBE Tatum, they wouldn't have had anyone who could dribble up court with a defender of D-2 caliber or above guarding them half-assedly. 

I love Nolan, and in hindsight wish we'd have let him hand the program over to Mike.  But we hadn't yet seen the worst team Nolan could put on the floor at that time. 
We're barely beating bad (Ole Miss) to mediocre (Mizzou) teams at home.

I see no reason to think we will win a road game this conference season.
We will lose by 30
Quote from: goporkyourself link=topic=88611.msg2299455#msg2299455 date=1516733402

with very basic basketball principles.
[/quote

Like making baskets
Moving
Passing
Rebounding
Paying off refs
Lose by 23. We will forget Gafford is on the team and try and get the ball to Bailey all night.

Hope you're wrong. Fear you're right.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 31 queries.