Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   
Razorback Discussion / Hogs at Mississippi State 4/20-22
« Last post by DrMongoose on Today at 05:14:09 PM »
Two 9 innings tomorrow- what is the “impending” weather?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Razorback Discussion / Re: Hogs at Mississippi State 4/20-22
« Last post by abypfcs on Today at 04:38:45 PM »
I would love to be in the Left Field Lounge tonight and this weekend.  I have been to a few non-hog baseball games there and have always had a great time.  Also some good food and drink.
« Last post by Stephen Colboar on Today at 04:29:31 PM »
Fair enough but I still don’t think they are top tier. And they may kick our asses but I think they are very beatable, even at home.
You might be right.

« Last post by Hogeye_Pierce on Today at 04:22:44 PM »
Fair enough but I still don’t think they are top tier. And they may kick our asses but I think they are very beatable, even at home.

Funny. I'm sure other teams' fans watch us play and probably aren't that impressed either. USCe fans last week were apparently going on about our "mediocre" pitching after we almost no-hit them and shut them out for like 18 innings.
Razorback Discussion / Re: DWRRS Time-Lapse Construction Video
« Last post by Cousin Eddie on Today at 04:02:46 PM »
Maybe this was discussed somewhere in this thread, but my weak memory is that as part of the agreement from whomever donated the land where the stadium is, there was never to be a bowled stadium so that fans could always look north and admire the Ozarks.  Maybe the opening between the new seats and the elevator keep this agreement in place?

Look north and see....

Cleveland Hill?

Ok.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Benintendi in the Big Show
« Last post by allswell on Today at 03:55:25 PM »
2-5 last night with a homer and 3 rbis
« Last post by HawgRockCafe on Today at 03:48:47 PM »
Don't act like you've never posted here before. If you're going to claim things like top-tier teams in the country not being good and how we should "absolutely" win a series on the road against them, expect a bevvy of smartass retorts.

Don't backpedal and start with this "I'm just trying to get some conversation going" nonsense.

« Last post by Count Porkula on Today at 03:43:01 PM »
Getting back on topic: If we can go 2-1 in the 5 remaining series, finish 20-10 in the SEC and split with #5 Texas Tech next week, we should have a Top 8 national seed locked up.

stolen from charlie and her board

http://hognation.proboards.com/thread/18452/rankings-update

Boyd's RPI Needs report: boydsworld.com/baseball/rpi/rpineeds.html

Arkansas

Remaining: 9 home, 9 road, 0 neutral
Current RPI: 4
ROWP: 0.634

Top 45:

0 home wins, 1 road wins
1 home wins, 0 road wins

Top 32:

0 home wins, 3 road wins
1 home wins, 2 road wins
2 home wins, 1 road wins
3 home wins, 0 road wins

Top 16:

0 home wins, 7 road wins
1 home wins, 6 road wins
2 home wins, 5 road wins
3 home wins, 4 road wins
4 home wins, 3 road wins
5 home wins, 2 road wins
6 home wins, 1 road wins
7 home wins, 0 road wins

Top 8:

1 home wins, 8 road wins
2 home wins, 7 road wins
3 home wins, 6 road wins
4 home wins, 5 road wins
5 home wins, 4 road wins
6 home wins, 3 road wins
7 home wins, 2 road wins
8 home wins, 0 road wins
Razorback Discussion / Re: DWRRS Time-Lapse Construction Video
« Last post by Stephen Colboar on Today at 03:27:42 PM »
I'm talking more about the inside of the stadium.  Sure they've "bowled" in the stadium but there's nothing bowl about it.  South stands are above the East/West stands and looks like more of the same in the North.

Alabama has consistently been adding to their stadium but you wouldn't know it b/c it looks like one big bowl.

It's the east and west stands, man.
they extend beyond the endzones on each end. Truly bowling it in would leave a lot of open space beyond the endzone and the direction here is to put more profitable seating closer to the field.

I mean, I get what you're saying... but nobody is looking at this and thinking "look at those rednecks and their erector set stadium."
Visiting fans are always talking about how nice things are here. I have no idea why people bitch so much about how it looks.
« Last post by BrandonN004 on Today at 03:26:14 PM »
I'd be ecstatic if that happens.

if we go .500 the rest of the way we'd stay in the top 8 or RPI per boyds world or whomever it is that does that rpi prediction
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10