Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread
« Last post by hogsrunwild on Today at 04:20:48 PM »
Ballgame
« Last post by Buffinator on Today at 04:20:01 PM »
Defensive play of the game.
« Last post by Animal on Today at 04:18:53 PM »
Can I mute just Romo? "This is huuuuuge Jim"

Jesus.

Don't worry in 20 years they'll Phil Sims' him for some other has-been like Sam Darnold...already sounds like an announcer name.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Uniforms
« Last post by bogey7 on Today at 04:13:49 PM »
We should wear those every time we play Bama, especially @ Bama. Of course it would be the road version.
« Last post by hogfan58 on Today at 04:10:58 PM »
This is the right answer.
Plus, I’d like the ‘64 unis we wore against BAMA a few years ago as our alt unis.

We should wear those every time we play Bama, especially @ Bama. Of course it would be the road version.
Almost every year since Mike has been here, they have looked like dog shit for a few games at some point in mid to late January, or even early February, and then they hit their stride.

No reason to think it won't happen again this year. They get S. Carolina/Vandy/A&M/UK/Auburn all in BWA in February. I'd wager they win at least four of those, maybe all five.

Great, so we can get a 8/9 seed in the tourney.....again.
« Last post by hogfan58 on Today at 04:07:20 PM »
Can I mute just Romo? "This is huuuuuge Jim"

Jesus.
« Last post by Nolapigz on Today at 04:05:44 PM »
I really wish they would get rid of the tusk shit on the shoulders. I'd just like the DMac era uniforms as our base uniform and then y'all can jazzy hands some alternates.
This is the right answer.
Plus, I’d like the ‘64 unis we wore against BAMA a few years ago as our alt unis.
« Last post by DirkPiggler on Today at 04:05:39 PM »
Jacksonville's defense is tough.  Hard to believe that they're in this position one year after being abysmal. 
« Last post by Buffinator on Today at 03:54:44 PM »
Cooks has dropped 2 consecutive passes that hit him in both hands.  Belichick is planning to trade that asshole to the Browns after this season.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 28 queries.