Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
I'm still scratching my head as to why FSU didn't go after him.

Vollyball
Razorback Discussion / Re: Bielema Fired - Goodbye and Good Riddance
« Last post by FNG on Today at 06:39:10 AM »

Better hurry; you're late for your shift!

Razorback Discussion / Re: MLB Hotstove and Offseason
« Last post by papermill on Today at 05:32:31 AM »
meh...  batted ball regression coming on Ozuna
Apparently no interest in going after Machado. Need to go get Archer.

Apparently the A's are interested in Piscotty. I have no idea what you get in return for him right now, though. Especially from Oakland.

Only 2 years for ozuna, either he works out or goes elsewhere

And I saw piscotty went to Oakland, where his sick mom is, if they did that on purpose that was nice
Razorback Discussion / Re: I never followed Bert on Twitter...
« Last post by Po Pimp on Today at 05:27:58 AM »
BSIE 2000 :hollah:

The good old “Imaginary Engineering” degree.  Doesn’t count.
Razorback Discussion / Re: The Official Say Something Nice About Chad Morris thread.
« Last post by Loma on December 13, 2017, 11:46:49 PM »
Here is a description of the people in the area from the Freedmen’s Bureau agent assigned to the area shortly after the Civil War:

The Miller case confirmed two impressions that Superintendent Willis had formed in the four months since his arrival in Paraclifta. The first concerned his attitude toward local whites, of whom he wrote, "the majority seem to have no respect for God, man, or devil, and the most utter contempt for anything that is blue or connected with the Freedmen's Bureau." Everyone seemed to carry two revolvers strapped around his waist, which the menaced New Yorker condemned as a "disgusting practice."

My roots. Paraloma was a spin-off name of Paraclifta, a community named after a local Indian.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Bielema Fired - Goodbye and Good Riddance
« Last post by Boondoggle on December 13, 2017, 11:42:38 PM »
No... and since you obviously don't give to the RF, you shouldn't either.

I was worried that you were going to be around a lot, but you really are a(I hate the Razorback bureaucracy  :haironfire:) one trick pony.

The consequences of the razorback foundation's incompetence and malfeasance definitely effects me and every other razorback fan, even if I don't contribute any money to it.

People who do contribute ought to be good and pissed because they've basically been giving their money to a slush fund to feed a shitty football program. If they aren't pissed, then they're too stupid to handle their own money.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Tell Long to get off his ass and get a deal done w/ Petrino.
« Last post by TC on December 13, 2017, 11:34:53 PM »
People in Auburn told me week before last that if Gus came back here, Petrino was their #1 choice.
I don’t know if it’s true, but it sounded legit.

I'm still scratching my head as to why FSU didn't go after him.
Surprised no one came and scooped him away from Louisville this year

People in Auburn told me week before last that if Gus came back here, Petrino was their #1 choice.
I don’t know if it’s true, but it sounded legit.
I’m on my break.

Stay on it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 27 queries.