Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Dale's last year at Boise was the last year they ever were under .500.

After he left the program immediately jumped to averaging 10 wins per season. As usual, he was suppressing a sleeping giant.
It’s insane now to think that we even hired him. He was coming off of one or two losing seasons there and had never even been a full time coordinator anywhere.

He had been there one year and was 5-6, though he they were 1-10 the year before.  They beat Idaho, which was a big deal back then.

He had really done well at Murray State, though.  22-3 his last 2 years after inheriting a mediocre program.  That was what he hung his hat on.  Not enough to get an SEC job, no doubt.  That was a terrible mistake.
Nutt wasn't a real up and comer.  Nobody else would've hired him at that point but us.

The issue there was we considered a guy with Arkansas connections to be a far better candidate than he should've been.  You know, kind of like Gus.

It’s insane now to think that we even hired him. He was coming off of one or two losing seasons there and had never even been a full time coordinator anywhere.
I'm not advocating for any particular potential coach, but I do remember the last time we hired an up and comer.

Nutt wasn't a real up and comer.  Nobody else would've hired him at that point but us.

The issue there was we considered a guy with Arkansas connections to be a far better candidate than he should've been.  You know, kind of like Gus.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Ronnie Floyd for AD.
« Last post by Pumpkin Escobar on Today at 11:04:19 PM »
Isn’t the Southern Baptist market already cornered by Baylor?

They are otherwise engaged.

We ran Lou Holtz off.

And as a result, Barry weaponized a mildly retarted fat kid and then mass destructed our football program with said fat kid. Well played Mr. Holtz, you sadistic bastardo. I'm sure this whole plan of revenge began over a plate of meatloaf at some non descript Bob Evans, in the South Bend area. Such is the banality of evil.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Feel The Rhythm: Mississippi State ‘17
« Last post by hogtimate29 on Today at 10:56:59 PM »
bert was fighting to make it _onto_ the hot seat. he might get his severance check before the presser next week.
Razorback Discussion / Re: New Hotness - Coaching Search
« Last post by Feral on Today at 10:47:56 PM »
After the Auburn game Gus stayed behind and met with Lindsey, John Tyson and a couple others from the GOBN. If he loses to Bama, he’s definitely coming. Tired of the fan base down there.

You know how I know this is bullshit?
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2017 Coaching Carousel, Courtesy of UCLA?
« Last post by Feral on Today at 10:43:36 PM »
1st game of the season mora set sumlin's seat on fire, but gets shitcanned before sumlin.  oh, the irony.

And our boy Norvell was the one who set fire to Mora’s seat.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2017 NFL Season Thread
« Last post by HogofWar on Today at 10:38:58 PM »
Dallas has played 5 teams with winning records this year and in those 2nd halves they’ve been outscored 99-32 (or so I read on the Twitters). 2nd half adjustments would seem to be not solid.

That sounds so familiar. Cowboy fans who are not Razorback fans can now feel our pain. Too bad Jerry cannot be Shitcanned by Stephen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 27 queries.