Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: PGA 2022
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on Today at 10:31:18 PM »
So, it’s merit based to arbitrarily exclude players because they play in the wrong league?  You think Dustin Johnson is now a scrub unworthy of playing in a “merit  based” major because he plays in a different league?

That’s far from what I said.  DJ is qualified for the Masters for “life” and for the other majors for three more years because he earned that by winning the 2020 Masters.  I don’t think he should be excluded from the majors he’s earned under the current qualifications. 

« Last post by jdcatty on Today at 10:24:02 PM »
FWIW— fuck Patrick Reed.  He can die in a fire.
« Last post by The Whyte Boar on Today at 08:45:27 PM »
Of course they could change the criteria.  Simply “letting people in” is the problem.  It would seriously undermine the merit-based history of those events.   That’s the point.

So, it’s merit based to arbitrarily exclude players because they play in the wrong league?  You think Dustin Johnson is now a scrub unworthy of playing in a “merit  based” major because he plays in a different league?
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on Today at 08:01:22 PM »
True, but 3 out of 4 majors can change their rules on admission at any time.  You think it’s gonna hurt the Master’s or The Open if they decide to let people from LIV in?  Even the US Open?  I mean two of them are supposedly “Opens”/

Of course they could change the criteria.  Simply “letting people in” is the problem.  It would seriously undermine the merit-based history of those events.   That’s the point. 
Everyone is really high on Washington at TE. If he can get the mental side down, we could have something special there.

Hope so, haven’t had a go to tight end in a while.  Henry was supposed to be that guy, but didn’t work out.

Razorback Discussion / Re: Perpetual NFL Thread
« Last post by Aporkalypse_Now on Today at 07:02:59 PM »
This idea that Payton is some kind of coaching guru is simply false.  He is like McCarthy, a good coach who was blessed with a HoF QB.  I don’t think he will coach again; it’s hard to walk away from the easy big now huge bucks of TV. 

As long as Joe Philbin is coaching this OLine this team will underachieve.  They aren’t good enough to overcome the drive killing and drive extending penalties.  They play stupid and undercoached.  The OC is not as clever as he thinks he is.  Their clock management is inept and reflects the poor discipline of the coaching staff and ownership.  This team is poorly led and somehow has taken on the persona of Zeke Elliot, of being poorly prepped, focused on off field interests, and just not driven, pampered in their fancy pants practice facility. 

I could give a shit about the regular season for the Cowboys.  They could go 17-0 and would still likely lose in the first playoff game.  26 fucking years.  3 meaningless wins.  The fucking Jags have 3 nfc champ games in that period.  Playoff shittiness beyond belief. It’s been awhile since I had this much indifference to a Cowboys season.  Jerry is someone I’ve had great respect for through the years, but he’s turned into latter stage JFB.

I have season tickets, I ought to take you sometime when the Mrs can't make it.  I'll be lit, I have to be to tolerate it.

I get emotional about the Hogs but I've learned to just take Cowboys wins and losses in stride. 
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2022 MLB Season Discussion Thread
« Last post by papermill on Today at 06:37:37 PM »
Ranger finally fire Jon Daniels after 17 years of ineptitude, arrogance, stupidity.  I wish Nolan Ryan would put him in headlock and beat him worse than Robin Ventura.

I haven’t followed the rangers since they fired Nolan Ryan. 

Our minister usually brings up the Robin Ventura incident at least once a year as a Jesus approved use of violence to protect what is good and righteous.

They are a hard follow.  Everything about them is nondescript.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2022 MLB Season Discussion Thread
« Last post by TexZilla on Today at 03:17:17 PM »
Ranger finally fire Jon Daniels after 17 years of ineptitude, arrogance, stupidity.  I wish Nolan Ryan would put him in headlock and beat him worse than Robin Ventura.

I haven’t followed the rangers since they fired Nolan Ryan. 

Our minister usually brings up the Robin Ventura incident at least once a year as a Jesus approved use of violence to protect what is good and righteous.
Razorback Discussion / Re: The Comprehensive 2022 Razorback Football Thread
« Last post by Lurk on Today at 02:33:00 PM »
That site has a lot of good write-ups.

https://www.bestofarkansassports.com/arkansas-football-depth-chart-update-fall-camp-2022/

This is just an opinion piece regarding depth chart, but some interesting information like Hudson Henry running 4th string tight end, behind Knox, Bax and Washington, a freshman.

Everyone is really high on Washington at TE. If he can get the mental side down, we could have something special there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10