Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Deliverance McBanjoface
« Last post by PorkSaladAnnie on Today at 03:05:42 AM »
There are some people in life who just have a punchable fucking face. Hell, I'm sure there are people who feel the same way about me...but that fucker makes me want to hit his ass with a metal folding chair.

If we can go into the 4th quarter with a one possession game, anything is possible.

I don't know how much Pittman knows about their tendencies and personnel that would help from a game plan standpoint but I figure it gives us a small advantage.

Hoping an 11 AM game and a low score, like 10-7 or something, keeps the crowd out of it.
Keep it respectable against UGA and stay healthy and I'll be happy.

We need to beat Ole Miss on the road the next game, with them coming off of Bama.

If we can go into the 4th quarter with a one possession game, anything is possible.
I bet Nutt isn't as bad of a coach or person as the internet’s would have you believe. I can see him wanting and then liking a successful Razorback program.

Houston is a narcissist that could never evolve beyond the butthurt QB that never developed in college. It's all surface level with people like that. Pittman seems to be a genuine dude and his players and assistants seem to recognize that and respond accordingly. We didn't suddenly develop all this talent, these players have bought in and now have a high compete level. They also seem to do everything for a reason and not because the man making the decisions has a petty and whimsical nature like Nutt. I think what Pittman is building is more sustainable than what others have tried here. Just keep giving Odom raises so he doesn't take a lateral move or promise him the job after Pittman eventually retires.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Texas Game Thread
« Last post by Aporkalypse_Now on September 26, 2021, 11:46:36 PM »
We seem to have given Bevo a case of irritable bowel syndrome.  58 on Rice last week, and a 70 burger on Texas Tech this weekend.

They were up on Tech 49-14 at halftime

It's possible this is actually a good Texas team that can win the Big XII and beat OU, we are just better
Razorback Discussion / Re: The Comprehensive 2021 Razorback Football Thread
« Last post by Boared Cynic on September 26, 2021, 11:33:15 PM »
Good grief.

Nice to see us on a path to finally right some wrongs.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Prepare Thy Anus - Georgia Pregame Thread
« Last post by Boared Cynic on September 26, 2021, 11:31:40 PM »
Ole Miss has our game circled. At least 6 times. :dude2:
I bet Nutt isn't as bad of a coach or person as the internet’s would have you believe. I can see him wanting and then liking a successful Razorback program.

Boy I tell you what, you're unbelievable.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Prepare Thy Anus - Georgia Pregame Thread
« Last post by Aporkalypse_Now on September 26, 2021, 11:03:45 PM »
Ole Miss offense is far more dangerous than Bulldogs.

I think we can out-physical Ole Miss on both sides of the ball.  I think UGa is one of the few in the SEC I doubt we can, Bama being the other.

That rush 3 and drop 8 scheme really messed with Ole Miss last year, and our D this year (especially D-line) is WAY better.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10