Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Uniforms
« Last post by big_pig on Today at 12:11:04 AM »
I agree the red on red with a white on white helmet was bad.  But the red in the picture is NOT cardinal.  And A$M and MSU's is nothing like Ark/Bama/Stanford cardinal crimson

Yeah the color on those pants and sleeves is way too bright red, not cardinal.

I like the idea though
This team lacks the killier instinct to finish off opponents instead of letting them hang around.
Leadership from within worries me some.

Good win but we need the mentality ole miss had.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Uniforms
« Last post by ArkGuy on January 20, 2018, 11:15:16 PM »
I agree the red on red with a white on white helmet was bad.  But the red in the picture is NOT cardinal.  And A$M and MSU's is nothing like Ark/Bama/Stanford cardinal crimson
Razorback Discussion / Re: Can we stop the bleeding? Hogs vs MS 2:30 SECnetwork
« Last post by Ty Webb on January 20, 2018, 09:53:29 PM »
that was not a good team we barely beat at home.  we seriously may not win another game this season.
I’ll take that bet if you really, seriously believe that.

Which you don’t.
that was not a good team we barely beat at home.  we seriously may not win another game this season.
Seriously?   :haironfire:

Nice win today.  Time to go on a run. 
« Last post by HawgRockCafe on January 20, 2018, 07:48:13 PM »

::)
« Last post by BASS on January 20, 2018, 07:40:43 PM »
« Last post by Count Porkula on January 20, 2018, 07:39:48 PM »
"It's all about effort.  We just gotta play hard."

we play hard for a few possessions, then go into WTF mode a few times. 

went to game today and the lazy passes were so transparent it wasn't even funny.  you could see them about to happen.  we just look lazy much of the time.  one possession before macon launched a 3 barford was already past the half line.  like, come on dude, try for a rebound. 

mike just needs to go submarine and start the ass end of the bench to send a message i think. 
Razorback Discussion / Re: '17-'18 NCAA Basketball
« Last post by Tampa TechnoHOG on January 20, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »
Billy Preston, former 5-star recruit, left Kansas without ever playing a game, to go to Bosnia for a year.  He was suspended for the season opener for missing curfew and class, and then again after a one-car accident on campus, because Kansas "needed a clearer financial picture specific to the vehicle." 

67 days later, with no resolutions at this point and still no response from the NCAA, he's opted to go play in Bosnia until the NBA draft, leaving KU with depth issues.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article195749664.html

Well that's a mess, but honestly... Fuck Kansas.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 31 queries.