Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   
Razorback Discussion / Re: College World Series- Omahogs
« Last post by Count Porkula on June 19, 2018, 09:33:33 PM »
Stick their thumb up a dogs ass and see what happens

:maundoed:
« Last post by acater on June 19, 2018, 09:33:19 PM »
we understand it, but believe if we get to 2-0, it's worth the risk of piching campbell on Friday for his normal 5 good innings in order to have knight available for game 1 of the finals. 

I do feel we are automatically jumping to Friday night a little too easily here.  texas tech has some offense and that game is not a given.  their staff isn't spectacular, but i'd argue hess for lsu wasn't either and he had the game of his life against us.  I hope murphy comes out dealing and gives us a chance.  i like the odds of our bats vs their pitching and if murphy is having a good game, we should win. 

Then again, the weather may completely fuck up everything and we may not play tomorrow's game until Thursday or some other completely fucked up situation.  That scenario favors the team with the deepest staff cuz teams will end up playing back to back days or possibly even double headers so the finals will be on schedule.

I’ve been gone so not sure if the Woopig braintrust decoded what dvh should do or not, but if you can have your ace pitch in a game to get you to the finals and then also be available to pitch game three of the finals, you do it. Not having to play that extra game to get to the finals is huge and the opportunity to have your ace go against whatever is left on the other team is a huge advantage.
« Last post by Jostlyn McCocksack on June 19, 2018, 09:19:25 PM »
What would they do if there were a string of total washout days in a row? Like a whole week worth? Would they just push the tournament out?

Stick their thumb up a dogs ass and see what happens
« Last post by BigDavis on June 19, 2018, 09:14:36 PM »
What would they do if there were a string of total washout days in a row? Like a whole week worth? Would they just push the tournament out?
« Last post by Boar Bidet on June 19, 2018, 09:14:24 PM »
Well yeah. I looked further out.
looking at radar I def wouldn’t wanna be in a car in Nebraska or Kansas tonight. That line looks rough
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on June 19, 2018, 09:11:58 PM »

Well yeah. I looked further out. 
« Last post by Boar Bidet on June 19, 2018, 09:06:37 PM »
I just looked at the extended forecast and it appears there are well above average chances of thunderstorms for significant parts of EVERY day between now and then.

No way they stay on track to start the championship series next Monday.

if you look at the weather for tomorrow that might not be ideal either. Or Thursday
This is the year it’s gonna rain so much they cancel the damn thing. 

Now THAT would be the most Arkansas thing ever.
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on June 19, 2018, 08:58:47 PM »
I just looked at the extended forecast and it appears there are well above average chances of thunderstorms for significant parts of EVERY day between now and then.

No way they stay on track to start the championship series next Monday. 
« Last post by Jostlyn McCocksack on June 19, 2018, 08:52:11 PM »
Dammit. I was off today and paced my drankin so I could stay awake for the game. Gotta work tomorrow. This sucks.

Puss
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10