Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: '17-'18 NCAA Basketball
« Last post by Trigger7672 on Today at 02:24:53 PM »
dinner??  Is that one night of fine dining or what.

Pretty much. Those one doesn’t really rate for me. Who cares? It’s the loans that seem to be the issue.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Official 2018 PyeongChang Olympics Thread
« Last post by jacobp on Today at 01:43:04 PM »
NBC sports app through roku, between that and the U-verse multi view I’ve streamed a shit ton of curling
Razorback Discussion / Re: National Signing Day thread?
« Last post by Count Porkula on Today at 01:32:06 PM »

Damnit, man!  Some tennis?!?!?!?!?  They're not hosting ElvisHog this weekend.  These are some hot-blooded high school boys who need to let off some steam and are counting on Dr. Porkula to make it happen.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/back-home-for-weekend-showdowns/
« Last post by Law_Hawg on Today at 01:24:20 PM »
there's some tennis this afternoon.

Damnit, man!  Some tennis?!?!?!?!?  They're not hosting ElvisHog this weekend.  These are some hot-blooded high school boys who need to let off some steam and are counting on Dr. Porkula to make it happen.

« Last post by Animal on Today at 01:23:40 PM »
This is what our media does. I'm sure every local media for the various schools will use this opportunity to take some shots at the prior staff. It does sound like this staff is doing more than eating donuts and giving each other slaps on the ass while watching one-legged squats. I just keep reminding myself that basically we haven't really had a staff work their asses off in about six or seven years and the proof was in the pudding the entire time.
« Last post by Count Porkula on Today at 01:23:02 PM »

I guess you need to get started immediately on rounding up some hookers, liquor, and pot. 

C'mon, do your part!

there's some tennis this afternoon.
« Last post by Law_Hawg on Today at 12:06:28 PM »
sucks that there isn't anything happening on campus this weekend.

I guess you need to get started immediately on rounding up some hookers, liquor, and pot. 

C'mon, do your part!

« Last post by Ty Webb on Today at 12:05:35 PM »
Agree, just further proof that our media not to be trusted.  At the very least Wallace Hall should be on top of shit like this.  Won't hold my breath though.
I agree 100% about Wallace. His position is one that could call out stuff like that and not be harmed at all.
« Last post by Lurk on Today at 11:56:22 AM »
Funny thing though is I never once heard spineless AR media mention Bert's vacations after NSD or the impact they had on recruiting.  Too busy sucking on his large man boobs.
I argued for Bert based off of these sorry pieces of crap's articles about how hard he worked at it.  :sick:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 32 queries.