Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Razorback Discussion / Re: Official Hogs vs A&M game thread. WAKE UP!!!
« Last post by BASS on Today at 03:05:39 PM »
aTm's still shitty.  we were hanging with retards, not bama.
We are going to lose a lot of games, very badly if we don't find out there are some awesome players sitting there that aren't getting to play right now...
I have watched a lot of football so far this season and I don't think I have seen anyone as bad as we are. Even DII.
He should be fired for the horrific offensive line play alone.   Absolute clownshoes and obvious he has zero idea what the fuck he is doing.
« Last post by TC on Today at 03:03:52 PM »
#KARMA
« Last post by Razor B on Today at 03:03:03 PM »
This is actually a good outcome for the future of the program. A better outcome would have been a blow out, but losing a sissy pillow fight in the Ineptitude Classic  in overtime is still a positive (Allen throwing into triple coverage, for God's sake). If we're lucky, Bert will throw Allen under the bus in the press conference.

This is just one more step forward in getting Long (and Bert) fired and having a chance at a successful football program.

Overall  :borat:

It won't come if no change at AD. Arkansas will never recover if this continues this season and next.
« Last post by BASS on Today at 03:02:52 PM »
We all seem pissed....but did any of you think this would end any different? I know I didn't. Even when it seemed we would win. I just knew we would shit the bed. It is what we do. Get ready for a long season.

it ended exactly how i thought it would once we got the lead with 4 to play or whatever it was.  i was pleasantly surprised by our ability to score points today.  my emotions during the game never got above or below "watching romcom with the wife" level.  it had its moments, but overall shitty and wished i had something better to do than sit through it.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Other Football Week 4
« Last post by acater on Today at 03:02:51 PM »
USC will win that game.
If Cal wins I'll take home $6,880.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Official Farewell Thread For Jeff & Bret
« Last post by Po Pimp on Today at 03:02:49 PM »
I'm fucking sick and tired of all their shit.  Get.  The.  Fuck.  OUT!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 24 queries.