Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   
They were fat piggies suckling at the bountiful tit

Throwing the D (cup).
Razorback Discussion / Re: LOLSU
« Last post by Thin Red Swine on Today at 10:09:37 PM »
No doubt about it at all. An opening drive pass to DJ then 9 (I think) straight runs right down the field to pretty much deal the game.

6 minutes off the clock. A second pass (attempt) on second down before the chip shot.

1st & 10 at ARK 10
(12:02 - 4th) Ryan Mallett pass complete to D.J. Williams for 14 yards to the Ark 24 for a 1ST down.
1st & 10 at ARK 24
(11:58 - 4th) Knile Davis rush for 7 yards to the Ark 31.
2nd & 3 at ARK 31
(11:00 - 4th) Knile Davis rush for 14 yards to the Ark 45 for a 1ST down.
1st & 10 at ARK 45
(10:30 - 4th) Broderick Green rush for 2 yards to the Ark 47.
2nd & 8 at ARK 47
(10:00 - 4th) Broderick Green rush for 10 yards to the LSU 43 for a 1ST down.
1st & 10 at LSU 43
(9:50 - 4th) Broderick Green rush for 8 yards to the LSU 35.
2nd & 2 at LSU 35
(9:05 - 4th) Knile Davis rush for 13 yards to the LSU 22 for a 1ST down.
1st & 10 at LSU 22
(8:31 - 4th) Knile Davis rush for 9 yards to the LSU 13.
2nd & 1 at LSU 13
(8:10 - 4th) Knile Davis rush for 4 yards to the LSU 9 for a 1ST down.
1st & Goal at LSU 9
(7:00 - 4th) Broderick Green rush for 2 yards to the LSU 7.
2nd & Goal at LSU 7
(6:57 - 4th) Timeout LOUISIANA STATE, clock 6:57.
2nd & Goal at LSU 7
(6:52 - 4th) Ryan Mallett pass incomplete.
3rd & Goal at LSU 7
(6:39 - 4th) Knile Davis rush for 5 yards to the LSU 2.
4th & Goal at LSU 2
(6:09 - 4th) Zach Hocker 19 yard field goal GOOD.
They were fat piggies suckling at the bountiful tit
looking more and more like i'm not going to make it to colorado for the game.  i haz a sad, i was looking forward to partying with you fuckers.
too bad. See ya at notre dame then
looking more and more like i'm not going to make it to colorado for the game.  i haz a sad, i was looking forward to partying with you fuckers.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2018 High School Football
« Last post by dour countenance on Today at 09:46:42 PM »
Right, they did scrimmage.....however PA, Fayetteville and another NWA team (maybe one of the Bentonville or Rogers teams) offered to replace Alma on the schedule for a non-conference matchup for the foreseeable future but were turned down.

So much for that "any team, any time, any where" mantra down there, eh?

You may be right.  I really don’t know or care.  Just pointed out that they scrimmaged Fayetteville and that was the score.  I don’t live there anymore and only root for the kids whose parents went to school with me like Noland and Holt.  I’m sure their fans are pretty obnoxious given their success.
Razorback Discussion / Re: Hey Jimbo! Welcome to the SEC!
« Last post by HogofWar on Today at 09:44:34 PM »
Rookie shit. No bagman?
Can't afford Jimbo and a bagman.
everybody keeps saying one of the reasons we are gonna struggle is the switch from bert ball to chadball and the personel. bert did a shitty job recruiting to his system and contrary to popular belief, we were pretty much a passing team. other than quarterback(which is obviously a big deal) is our personel really that bad for this system?

all of our current roster likely played in spread hurry up offenses in high school, so its nothing new to them.  bert ball was new to them.  but they got donuts and didn't have to work hard.
Razorback Discussion / Re: 2018 High School Football
« Last post by Law_Hawg on Today at 09:27:47 PM »
What happened to the Central-West Memphis game that’s supposed to be on channel 42?  All I’m seeing is a commercial for balding women.

Edit:  Guess the balding women was the halftime entertainment.  Second half just started.
Razorback Discussion / Re: LOLSU
« Last post by Ty Webb on Today at 09:23:27 PM »
That last drive for the FG was one of the most satisfying drives ever.  It wasn’t a fluke play.  It wasn’t some classic scheming. It was us lining up to run the ball and kill clock and then knowing we were gonna run the ball and kill clock, yet they could do nothing to stop it.  Just 8 yards, 10 yards, just killing clock and ripping out their souls.  Satisfying.
No doubt about it at all. An opening drive pass to DJ then 9 (I think) straight runs right down the field to pretty much deal the game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10