Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: WTF, Baylor?  (Read 4621 times)

Offline Lurk

• Tush Hog
Re: WTF, Baylor?
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2015, 09:00:46 PM »
That girl must not still have a father because this sack of aMm still breathes.
He does have 6 months to plan how to make him disappear now.
You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!

Offline billy_ocean_fan

• Pasture Pleaser
  • A Shoat
  • Yes, it is.
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2015, 09:28:05 PM »
That girl must not still have a father because this sack of shit still breathes.

Focus.  It's not about the shithead rapest, the victim, or her father. 

It's about the Art fuckin Briles.  And Ken Kenneth Starr.   And the #6 or whatnot team in teh country. 

No worries there though.  AD Long has the countries (sic'em) back.  He said he would not ever, never vote for a rapest B12 school.  Unless it was Okie.  So we are good (unless Okie is good)   

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2015, 09:28:25 AM »
All you did was summarize the article.  I read the article.  From what I read,

he never played a down for Baylor
Briles is the head coach, but I don't think he was in charge of the investigation
Briles says he didn't know of the guy's violent past, Peterson never said he told Briles anything specific about the player's violent past
Briles says he checked with the guy's high school coach and there were no red flags.  The coach would have known the player within six months of the incident at Boise

Seems to me the part about taking a chance on the guy wasn't any worse than what happens at most programs across the country (thankfully, not ours right now)
If Briles was involved in the coverup, he knowingly did something wrong.  But the original article didn't show that.  That's why I asked.

The simple route is to believe everything you read in an article as true.  It may be that Briles covered things up, it just wasn't clear in the first article - that's why I asked.

The program hid a sexual assault charge in tune with the university for nearly two years.

There are multiple quotes from multiple coaches shrugging off the issues as some "problems" that he was working out. Like it was a small thing.
It was allegedly sexual assault. With a past that was easily found to be troubling.
If you don't see the major issues in that, you're a fucking troll.

The only "simple route" to take when there's a sexual assault charge dropped on a player who has a troubled past, is how Baylor cowardly handled this situation all around.
Absolutely zero respect towards the victim. Disgraceful.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2015, 09:42:50 AM »
The program hid a sexual assault charge in tune with the university for nearly two years.

There are multiple quotes from multiple coaches shrugging off the issues as some "problems" that he was working out.

I'll take your word for it.  I guess there are other articles out there with more information, which is why I asked.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2015, 09:47:58 AM »
holy christ, that's dense

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2015, 10:30:39 AM »
Cris Carter and Warren Sapp have offered their services to Baylor as consultants.

Online aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2016, 04:49:32 PM »
"Our hearts break for those impacted by execrable acts of sexual violence." Update from Baylor President Ken Starr: bit.ly/1PIRFvk

Oh look, they are trying to bury a story on super bowl Sunday...how sincere of them
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Offline Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2016, 04:53:32 PM »
RapeU needs to be shut down.  Or Briles needs to at least get a taste of what his players have been dishing out.

Online HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2016, 05:13:04 PM »
"Our hearts break for those impacted by execrable acts of sexual violence." Update from Baylor President Ken Starr: bit.ly/1PIRFvk

Oh look, they are trying to bury a story on super bowl Sunday...how sincere of them
When colleges say shit like this, or try to deny any wrongdoing by athletes, they come off like Muslim countries, who say, that if a woman does not fight back, it was consensual, therefore her fault and should be punished for being an adulteries.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • Strict No Tolerance Palsy
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2016, 07:44:21 AM »

Online aNiMaL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2016, 07:00:40 AM »
Reports: Former Baylor player Shawn Oakman being investigated for sexual assault
And so it was that later

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2016, 09:41:29 PM »
Reports: Former Baylor player Shawn Oakman being investigated for sexual assault
This just in: Water is wet.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2016, 12:23:39 PM »
How many times does this need to come up at Sexual Assault U before the NCAA comes investigating?

Online aNiMaL

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2016, 04:24:06 PM »
How many times does this need to come up at Sexual Assault U before the NCAA comes investigating?

My first guess

A Lot
And so it was that later

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sinbad O'Connor
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2016, 04:38:34 PM »

doesn't count if its in the butt.  allegedly.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Page created in 1.342 seconds with 35 queries.