Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2016 NFL Season Thread  (Read 244 times)

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
2016 NFL Season Thread
« on: September 06, 2016, 11:32:09 AM »
Labor Day is basically the end of preseason, though we'll have a few more roster moves. 

Its been a while since I was so underwhelmed about a new NFL season.  Its arguably best player serving a bullshit suspension, my favorite team decimated by injuries and suspensions, Aaron Rodgers estranged from his family over his girlfriend, and the media never shutting up about Kapernick. 

So as much as I think Dak and Zeke and that oline can murder other teams, in the end I think what defines wins and losses is the intensity of the pass rush and the ability to stop the run.  And this front seven is highly questionable on both, with no depth, and regardless of what the offense does, they will get winded early.  With three starters on suspension from the DL its an issue of leadership and consequences, which was not helped by fucking Greg Hardy last year.  McClain needs his head on a stick; Gregory and Lawrence need to be told another fuckup will end their time with the team.  Regardless, the east is so weak this team might limp to the playoffs.

Online aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
Re: 2016 NFL Season Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 06:39:07 PM »
Opening night tonight

This guy signing has the GheyDar going off
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 34 queries.