Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?  (Read 73518 times)

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
Re: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?
« Reply #900 on: December 13, 2015, 10:58:40 PM »
Don't know if I put this on here or not, but while training g at work last year the guy I was working with took off his vest and was wearing a woopig shirt . Asked what his name was on here and he said he's never posted, just a lurker .  Cool story bro
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Habitual line stepper.
« Reply #901 on: December 14, 2015, 12:21:17 AM »
Don't know if I put this on here or not, but while training g at work last year the guy I was working with took off his vest and was wearing a woopig shirt . Asked what his name was on here and he said he's never posted, just a lurker .  Cool story bro
That was Arkansas Proud taking off his Wal Mart smock.
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #902 on: December 14, 2015, 12:34:33 AM »
I get a text last week from a chick that I played team mixed doubles with this summer. She asks me to play with her against a friend and that friends boyfriend. I say sure.

Walk on the court Wednesday night to play...introduce myself to the guy and to his cute, very fit girlfriend.

We play. My partner and I win in straight sets. Someone suggested playing guys vs girls. Sure thing. He says no mercy as both of the ladies are solid players. We win. No mercy.

Afterward we're standing around talking. She mentions Woopig, which catches me off guard. Ask how she knows about it...finally says her boyfriend has told her some about it. So I ask who he is on the board.

Pigproquo. "Known" him more than a decade and where do we meet? On the tennis court.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• A wacked out, east Arkansan turned well-to-do Ferndale-ite
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hammer of The Gods.
« Reply #903 on: December 14, 2015, 09:00:27 AM »

At the freight house?

AGNK works at the ramp/service track...
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Filthy_McSwine

• Boar
« Reply #904 on: December 14, 2015, 09:51:58 AM »
Asked what his name was on here and he said he's never posted, just a lurker . 

That's probably exactly what I would say. 

Offline Razor B

• Boar
« Reply #905 on: December 14, 2015, 10:05:03 AM »

That's probably exactly what I would say.

I'd tell them I was Shotter.

Offline cotte

• Retired Woopig Softballah
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #906 on: December 14, 2015, 11:08:08 AM »
I was hanging out with one of my good buds yesterday, and he mentions that his neighbor was talking to him the other night about a "blog" about a fight at the Alma Sonic.
I dug deeper and he was referencing woopig. I asked my buddy for the guys screen name - but the guy said he was just a lurker too.
7 degrees of separation of the woopig.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

- he lied ... ...

Offline rzrbkfan69

• Wild Hog
« Reply #907 on: December 14, 2015, 03:46:31 PM »
I have known Merle Hoggard for years and this is not him. according to his wife, he does not have a schlong. The vehicle was obviously someone else's. He counts tadpoles for a living. He smokes cigars and look like a aMm salesman with a sample in his mouth. Poor bastard only has dreams of groupies. He drives a VW van....with a slingshot that hangs out the window. Other than that, he is a standup guy. Beer snob, great family man, and friend. Glad you met him.

And he farts in Maxine's and won't own up to it.  :maundoed:
You hear that? My friends are laughing at me!!! They are laughing at me! - Clark

Offline kingofdequeen

• Boar
  • Borderline ErĂ³tico
« Reply #908 on: December 14, 2015, 04:50:39 PM »
Woburn

John Travolta made that place famous.
Never let ArkansasProud forget that he said BJ Young would be the best Razorback to ever play in the NBA.

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #909 on: December 14, 2015, 05:16:18 PM »
At the freight house?

AGNK works at the ramp/service track...
it was in the yard. Wasn't Kim, he said he never posted
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

• King of the Hogs
  • Hammer of The Gods.
« Reply #910 on: December 14, 2015, 06:52:54 PM »
it was in the yard. Wasn't Kim, he said he never posted

He has all but quit.  Can't remember the last time I saw a post of his.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Merle_Hoggard

• Tush Hog
« Reply #911 on: December 14, 2015, 07:41:27 PM »
And he farts in Maxine's and won't own up to it.  :maundoed:

That wasn't me.  I was in the bathroom, remember? ;D
"Wonderful things can happen when you sew the seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes."  Raylan Givens

Offline Red Crawford

• A Shoat
« Reply #912 on: December 14, 2015, 08:02:14 PM »
I'm sitting in Woody's in Sunset Beach (California, for the uninitiated) and I overhear two guys talking about Fayetteville. I ask, "Arkansas?" Yup. Turns out one of the guys is the dude responsible (allegedly) for coming up with the Keeping Fayetteville Funky dealio. Cannot remember the dude's name, but if you frequent a local strip club and have an appreciation for 'hair', then you know the guy. He knew all about this place---and he and I (and his buddy) all professed "lurker only" status.  Liars....all of us.   :tiw:
Rollin 51Fifty and gettin' a little rowdy tonight, oh yeah....

• King of the Hogs
  • Hammer of The Gods.
« Reply #913 on: December 14, 2015, 09:28:47 PM »
I'm sitting in Woody's in Sunset Beach (California, for the uninitiated) and I overhear two guys talking about Fayetteville. I ask, "Arkansas?" Yup. Turns out one of the guys is the dude responsible (allegedly) for coming up with the Keeping Fayetteville Funky dealio. Cannot remember the dude's name, but if you frequent a local strip club and have an appreciation for 'hair', then you know the guy. He knew all about this place---and he and I (and his buddy) all professed "lurker only" status.  Liars....all of us.   :tiw:

RMPM.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #914 on: May 24, 2016, 08:56:03 PM »
met dr. mongoose tonight.  well, i've actually met him a lot of times and just didn't know he was a woopigga.  wore my gray woopig shirt to a boy scouts meeting tonight and one of other kid's dad's asked me about it, turns out he was mongoose.  our kids have been in boy scouts together for the last 2 years and we've talked who knows how many times.  good dude.

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • whatever
« Reply #915 on: May 24, 2016, 09:06:54 PM »
met dr. mongoose tonight.  well, i've actually met him a lot of times and just didn't know he was a woopigga.  wore my gray woopig shirt to a boy scouts meeting tonight and one of other kid's dad's asked me about it, turns out he was mongoose.  our kids have been in boy scouts together for the last 2 years and we've talked who knows how many times.  good dude.

right back at ya. small world.
Haters gonna hate

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 34 queries.