Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The annual Pujols is the best player ever thread  (Read 121276 times)

Offline radioman

• Boar
Re: The annual Pujols is the best player ever thread
« Reply #1500 on: February 21, 2012, 08:25:42 AM »
I don't understand all this "God wanted me here" or "I guess it is just God's plan".....It is my understanding that God gave you the power of free will to do anything you damn well pleased. And in this case, Pujols' free will was to get the most money he could.

Religion is so bizarre sometimes.

You don't know much about debates within Christian theology; do you? 

Offline boomer_sooie

• Boar
« Reply #1501 on: February 21, 2012, 01:01:12 PM »
Perhaps we could start a "Carlos Beltran will do in a pinch (maybe)" thread.

At least he doesn't have to face Wainwright's curve ball so he has that going for him!

How do you even tell another man that he should get a nose job and that you'll pay for it?

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/20/carlos-beltran-talked-jon-niese-into-getting-a-nose-job/

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #1502 on: February 21, 2012, 03:23:16 PM »
Should be an interesting baseball season.  If Pujols slumps, this thread will shoot to bypass the WCDC thread with the slaps to the back and "I told you so" type of posts.  If he succeeds, this thread will end up on page 37 before the summer is over.

He's still the best player in baseball, in my opinion.  When you're looking from the bottom, like this Cub fan, all the time, greatness is recognized.

Offline 501 Boyz

• Boar
The annual Pujols is the best player ever thread
« Reply #1503 on: February 21, 2012, 03:28:11 PM »
Should be an interesting baseball season.  If Pujols slumps, this thread will shoot to bypass the WCDC thread with the slaps to the back and "I told you so" type of posts.  If he succeeds, this thread will end up on page 37 before the summer is over.

He's still the best player in baseball, in my opinion.  When you're looking from the bottom, like this Cub fan, all the time, greatness is recognized.
he turned last year around and still had a great year, just not Pujols like from years before

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #1504 on: February 21, 2012, 05:53:04 PM »

if he succeeds i will personally make sure this thread stays on the front page as i laugh at the bitch ass card fans
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #1505 on: February 21, 2012, 06:46:53 PM »
if he succeeds i will personally make sure this thread stays on the front page as i laugh at the bitch ass card fans

Me and the other Angels fan on this board don't really want you shitting up the board, thanks.

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1506 on: February 21, 2012, 06:58:27 PM »

Just make sure you wait at least 7 years.  He probably will have 2-3 more good years, then just like the Bible he'll have 7 lean years, which the Cards won't be paying $25 mil per for (thank God).  We won't be listening to any crap if he has a good April.

I also trust you won't be superficial and you'll evaluate the differential in production vs. the Cards' replacement and the differential in money paid vs. the Cards' replacement.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1507 on: February 21, 2012, 07:10:54 PM »
Just make sure you wait at least 7 years.  He probably will have 2-3 more good years, then just like the Bible he'll have 7 lean years, which the Cards won't be paying $25 mil per for (thank God).  We won't be listening to any crap if he has a good April.

I also trust you won't be superficial and you'll evaluate the differential in production vs. the Cards' replacement and the differential in money paid vs. the Cards' replacement.

If the Rangers are willing to pay ungodly sums just to talk to Darvish, methinks "money VORP" doesn't mean much in today's sports economy.

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #1508 on: February 21, 2012, 07:13:25 PM »
Me and the other Angels fan on this board don't really want you shitting up the board, thanks.

Just so you realize, your team is now Public Enemy #1 in the eyes of us Cardinal fans. Just get ready for that. We will rejoice in your team's failures. It will be that way as long as #5 is with you team.

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1509 on: February 21, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »
Just so you realize, your team is now Public Enemy #1 in the eyes of us Cardinal fans. Just get ready for that. We will rejoice in your team's failures. It will be that way as long as #5 is with you team.
I still think any team with Brandon Phillips manning second base is #1 in my eyes.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1510 on: February 21, 2012, 07:15:58 PM »

The train of your anger rides on the rails of my indifference.

Offline Hogeye_Pierce

• Tush Hog
  • Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
« Reply #1511 on: February 21, 2012, 07:22:58 PM »
The train of your anger rides on the rails of my indifference.

Just don't come on this board expecting any Angel love. Angels had better get a 3-peat WS championship for all the money they are doling out. Anything less than that and your team will be unmercifully mocked. Just a heads up.

You are now  :notexas: in our eyes.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1512 on: February 21, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »
Just don't come on this board expecting any Angel love. Angels had better get a 3-peat WS championship for all the money they are doling out. Anything less than that and your team will be unmercifully mocked. Just a heads up.

Oh noes, being insulted by someone on the Intarwebz?  How will my ego ever recover?

/wizard sleeve

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
  • Administrator
  • Wild Hog
  • Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
« Reply #1513 on: February 21, 2012, 07:38:22 PM »

What other Angels fans?

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1514 on: February 21, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »
What other Angels fans?

There's one more here, I forget who it is.  I'm drinking because I've been playing in Excel for 5 days, doing "work" that a 12-year old could knock out cold.

We are legion, motherfricker.  GO HALOS.

Offline HipHog

• Resident Racist and Pedophile
  • King of the Hogs
  • Coming soon to the semi weekly Detention report
« Reply #1515 on: February 21, 2012, 11:26:26 PM »

not gonna put that much work into it. I hate pujols, and the only think that would make me happier than seeing him fail is to see him do really good to piss off all the card fans
"I played seven years in the NBA," Mayberry said. "But nothing can take away the time I had over here playing for Coach Richardson. They were the best years of my life. Arkansas fans are the best."

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1516 on: February 22, 2012, 08:55:15 AM »

No.

That's just you.

Offline ArkGuy

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1517 on: February 22, 2012, 09:37:51 AM »
Don't speak for me, Argentina.

I root for teams, not players, though there are some I follow for one reason or another.  I'm not going to "hate" on some athlete just because he left my team for a better paying job.

He's been the best player in the game for a decade and still is.  I don't know why anyone would wish him any ill will.  PIck one of the many miscreants in pro sports to hate on.  Or not.
"As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1518 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:22 AM »
Don't speak for me, Argentina.

I root for teams, not players, though there are some I follow for one reason or another.  I'm not going to "hate" on some athlete just because he left my team for a better paying job.

He's been the best player in the game for a decade and still is.  I don't know why anyone would wish him any ill will.  PIck one of the many miscreants in pro sports to hate on.  Or not.

I think he's a hypocrite, but Starkville...  I don't blame him one bit for taking that ridiculous offer.
Enjoyed watching him play as much as I did. Definitely don't hate the guy, or the team he's on.

The Angels are still likable to me because of the former Travs that are there.

Offline APhiOHog

• My little fairy tale book is better than yours.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
« Reply #1519 on: February 22, 2012, 10:07:49 AM »
I think he's a hypocrite, but Starkville...  I don't blame him one bit for taking that ridiculous offer.
Enjoyed watching him play as much as I did. Definitely don't hate the guy, or the team he's on.

The Angels are still likable to me because of the former Travs that are there.

I think I'm a little further down the "righteous indignation" scale than you are, but basically I share the same sentiment.

There's plenty of despicable characters & teams in the NL Central, folks.  Let's stay on track, here.

Offline Dr. HawgLove

• That's Dr. Merkwerdichliebe to you
  • Tush Hog
  • Just look at the big board.
« Reply #1520 on: February 23, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »
who is this Pooh Holes you speak of. 
"God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural fluids."

"I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think general Ripper found out about your prevertion, and you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts."

"she's shitting quite a tail, there......."

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #1521 on: February 23, 2012, 01:03:52 PM »
who is this Pooh Holes you speak of.
Some dude named Alfred.
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline JoeBobHog

• Git to fuckin'.
  • King of the Hogs
  • your wife's puthy tastes like sweet butter.
« Reply #1522 on: February 24, 2012, 12:05:46 PM »
I could not care less about the Angels.

but Alford can eat a bag of dicks and get teh aids and a knee (or wrist, elbow, or shoulder).

:notexas:
Irvin: BWAAHAHAHA! (yelling) Aw mane!  Deion, scrin scranton!  BWAAHAHAHA!  Got to grisna!  Like T.O.!  BWAAHAHAHA!
Sanders: BWAAHAHAHA!
Marino: OK, well like we were saying before, McNair will display the toughness and show the kind of heart that...
Irvin: BWAAAHAHAHA! (yelling) You know I scrilleous crate!  Grab a pen in traven!  BWAAAHAHAHA!  Sh*t!  Now I'm say!  Aw mane!
Sanders: HA HA!  Crenious shanta!  BWAAAHAHAHA!
Marino: What?
Irvin: BWAAAHAHAHA! (pushes Sanders in shoulder, falls backward out of chair)
Sanders:  Aw mane!
Irvin: (from ground)  BWAAAHAHAHA!

H.P. 4/27/04

Offline geohul

• Guy who bitches about weed on the internet.
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #1523 on: February 24, 2012, 01:02:54 PM »
I think I'm a little further down the "righteous indignation" scale than you are, but basically I share the same sentiment.

There's plenty of despicable characters & teams in the NL Central, folks.  Let's stay on track, here.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1524 on: February 24, 2012, 05:57:10 PM »

Just thought I'd bring this back up to point out you're a clueless fricking moron who speaks for nobody, save the retarded. 

Way to build consensus, chief; considered a career in politics?

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.294 seconds with 21 queries.