Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The annual Pujols is the best player ever thread  (Read 129497 times)

Offline Deja Vu

• President of Leo Propst Fan Club
  • King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
Re: The annual Pujols is the best player ever thread
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2008, 01:25:52 PM »
Now if Pujols would just start slapping in a few runs and slapping a few long balls maybe you and Colboar can stop licking each others ass.  ;D
Shut

the

frick

up

I'm perplexed by the negative feedback. I just don't get it. What's wrong with you?

No, why are ya'll going through my myspace and stuff, obsessive??

Biggus Punkus

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2008, 01:28:17 PM »
Shut

the

frick

up

Now there is a juvenile punk post if ever I've seen one. YOU LOSE! ;D

Offline Deja Vu

• King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »
Now there is a juvenile punk post if ever I've seen one. YOU LOSE! ;D
Take your old ass down to the fricking coffee shop and spew your bullshit to people that think you know something.

You don't know aMm.

I'm perplexed by the negative feedback. I just don't get it. What's wrong with you?

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2008, 01:39:46 PM »
Just the part about...

and this part, you fricking asshole...
I'll never read any of your GD statistics when ONLY TWO WORDS make any difference about Pujols in this thread. RUN PRODUCTION. Something that seems absolutely foreign to you and the rest of idolaters of Albert.

Now, go frick yourself and burn in helll piss ant punk.

THAT RUNS CREATED STAT IS PURPOSELY FIGURED TO CORRELATE WITH "RUN PRODUCTION" YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF TARD aMm.

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • frick Him!
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2008, 03:15:59 PM »
its great watching two girls slap each other, but lets get real here.

all of the stats and frivolous aMm is moot until the bullpen is worth a aMm and gets it together.

carry on.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2008, 03:18:14 PM »
its great watching two girls slap each other, but lets get real here.

all of the stats and frivolous aMm is moot until the bullpen is worth a aMm and gets it together.

carry on.

Exactly. Pujols isn't the problem here. No one in that whole lineup is a huge problem, really.
The problem is that no lead after seven innings is safe.

Biggus Punkus

« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »
Dedicated to Colboar and DejaVu. A couple of whining hyenas.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2008, 04:11:35 PM »
There's a lesson here for everyone to learn.

Don't blame others for your mental handicap. It's just not a great way to go through life.

Biggus Punkus

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2008, 09:00:29 PM »
                                               AB   R   H   RBI   BB   SO   LOB   AVG

A Pujols 1B                              5     0     0     0     0     3     4        .344

And a lesson for the fools who still think Pujols is the greatest player in history.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2008, 09:57:37 PM »
You are the top #1 seed for the next "fucktards beware" doosh-a-palooza bracket.

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Can I have YOUR vote? And a hot dog?
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »
If nobody else on your team produces, it usually is going to cause a great hitter to press.  Pujols is having (for him) a bad month or whatever, and these idiots want to jump on him.  Great for Ludwick and Glaus; if you think either of those are seriously the future of your franchise or are doing anything more than taking advantage of pitchers getting geeked to get Pujols and then losing subsequent battles, you're out of your mind.

How about, for once, stop trading for mediocre middle infielders and get some pitching (and, you need more than just setup men and a closer, FYI).

Let Root say what he will; typical ingrate fan.  No matter what you do, you can't beat the Cubs (or the Mets, or the Phillies) in a series.  Go take some of that InBev money and fill out your staff.

Vlad had a shitty month for the Angels, and the rest of our hitters had a shitty April through June.  What brought Los Angeles the best record in baseball?

Outstanding pitching.

Offline Deja Vu

• King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »
If nobody else on your team produces, it usually is going to cause a great hitter to press.  Pujols is having (for him) a bad month or whatever, and these idiots want to jump on him.  Great for Ludwick and Glaus; if you think either of those are seriously the future of your franchise or are doing anything more than taking advantage of pitchers getting geeked to get Pujols and then losing subsequent battles, you're out of your mind.

How about, for once, stop trading for mediocre middle infielders and get some pitching (and, you need more than just setup men and a closer, FYI).

Let Root say what he will; typical ingrate fan.  No matter what you do, you can't beat the Cubs (or the Mets, or the Phillies) in a series.  Go take some of that InBev money and fill out your staff.

Vlad had a shitty month for the Angels, and the rest of our hitters had a shitty April through June.  What brought Los Angeles the best record in baseball?

Outstanding pitching.

3-3 vs. Cubs (Won first series, lost second series)
2-3 vs. Mets (split 4 game series, one game into this series)
3-3 vs. Phillies (Won first series, lost second series)

Biggus Punkus

« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »
If nobody else on your team produces, it usually is going to cause a great hitter to press. 

You're correct of course. Albert's schit has always had an odor of fresh cut flowers and cinnamon. He's perfect. It's everyone else's fault that Albert can't produce. He's the chosen one. He's El Hombre.

Biggus Punkus

« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »
You are the top #1 seed for the next "fucktards beware" doosh-a-palooza bracket.

A Pujols 1B                              5     0     0     0     0     3     4   .344     

Offline piggus diccus

• Boar
  • Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »

A Pujols 1B                              5     0     0     0     0     3     4   .344     

He is on track to strike out 60 times this year.  Out of 564 AB.  Also, 344 BA (8 straight over 300), 8th straight year at 100+ RBI and 30+ HR.  But your right, he does have a bad game every now and again.  There are so few people who have stood where he does.  It's true he needs 10 more years of doing this to be permanently put into the same breath as your Ruths, DiMaggios, Williams, Aarons etc, but that's all he needs.

Offline Deja Vu

• King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »

Eat aMm mutherfucker. I bet you didn't enjoy that last hit one goddamn bit, did you?

Online Ty Webb

• Your uncle molests collies.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hawgball will win 24 in '14-'15
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2008, 11:03:44 PM »
He is on track to strike out 60 times this year.  Out of 564 AB.  Also, 344 BA (8 straight over 300), 8th straight year at 100+ RBI and 30+ HR.  But your right, he does have a bad game every now and again.  There are so few people who have stood where he does.  It's true he needs 10 more years of doing this to be permanently put into the same breath as your Ruths, DiMaggios, Williams, Aarons etc, but that's all he needs.
If he is to get to 100 rbi this year he's gonna have to make a push pretty soon.
Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2008, 11:04:03 PM »
POST HIS LINE TONIGHT, DICKFACE

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2008, 08:28:01 AM »
We're still waiting on that line.

Is it true that Dickface is going to be the villian in the next Batman movie?

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • frick Him!
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2008, 08:40:55 AM »
I'm not choosing sides here, but i did hear the announcers say last night that since the break and before last night, he was only 2-19. 
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »
I'm not choosing sides here, but i did hear the announcers say last night that since the break and before last night, he was only 2-19. 
He is/was in a slump. There is no denying that.  But there's no reason to jump his ass for all of these blown saves (a league best 25), when he's still in the middle of one of the best years of his career.

Root is claiming that he's left an inordinate amount of men LOB all season... but for some reason, won't get a season total, up to this point, to compare with his teammates. I've provided stats specifically to disprove his claim that Albert has had poor run production. All he has done to prove that, is hand-pick box score lines from specific nights to prove his cause.

Root has simply made a piss-poor surface observation and he's not the only person guilty of that in the world. I've tried to help him look deeper into the numbers and realize the reasoning behind Pujols lower HR and RBI numbers are not necessarily of his own doing. I've showed that while guys like Ankiel and Ludwick and Glaus have higher numbers in those categories, they still aren't contributing to run production as much as Albert has.

He has ignored this info. He is very old, and prefers to bitch about what he sees on the surface. This is why the Titanic sunk. Some prickly old bastard saw a iceberg and refused to believe that any of it extended out under the water surface.

Biggus Punkus

« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2008, 05:28:06 PM »
Here they are DICKHEAD

Saturday...

AB      R         H         RBI        BB        SO     LOB      AVG

Pujols                            8      3       5          3           0    1      4         .351

Sunday...

Pujols                            4      1       2          1              0        0        1        .353

First two H.R.s  since the 4th of July. What run production! He'll no doubt hit 30 homers with 90 RBIs at this rate.

Maybe that lit a fire under is overpaid worshipped ass.

Offline Deja Vu

• King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »
Here they are DICKHEAD

Saturday...

AB      R         H         RBI        BB        SO     LOB      AVG

Pujols                            8      3       5          3           0    1      4         .351

Sunday...

Pujols                            4      1       2          1              0        0        1        .353

First two H.R.s  since the 4th of July. What run production! He'll no doubt hit 30 homers with 90 RBIs at this rate.

Maybe that lit a fire under is overpaid worshipped ass.
St. Louis should just deal him away for cash, two minor league players, and a 78 non-running Gremlin.

Biggus Punkus

« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2008, 05:32:11 PM »
Trade 'em while they still have some value.

Offline Deja Vu

• King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2008, 05:44:12 PM »
Trade 'em while they still have some value.
You've bypassed retardation and gone straight to fricking moron.

He's having a great year, but you can't see it. You're blinded by the fact that his team pretty much sucks and management isn't doing anything to help. Sure, he had a little slump, but it's understandable with his elbow problems and the offense pressing because they know that the bullpen is aMm.

I'll tell you why Pujols gets a break. It's because of his work ethic, lack of controversy, no drugs, Down Syndrome work, and all around 'likeability'.

You have none of those qualities, so it's easy to see why you hate him so much.

Go be a Royals fan.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.319 seconds with 20 queries.