Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Returning to glory  (Read 7085 times)

Online APhiOHog

• My little fairy tale book is better than yours.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bloozocky.
Re: Returning to glory
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 01:39:34 PM »
If that is the "all important" question, then why didn't you use a question mark? 

And our last coach had the mind of a CEO.  One of those at AIG.  He drained our program and left with a golden parachute.  Probably not what you mean but it's still stupid.  This whole "CEO coach" thing is tired and doesn't make any sense and irritates me when I hear dipshits who can't come up with an original thought spout it out.  Be specific.

And stop using so many cliches.  Actually, just stop posting.

Dammit, we were doing so well ignoring TDAOM's original post.
And you had to go ruin it.

Offline Pee

• Tush Hog
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »
Tuna & Pasta Cheddar Melt:

1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's Chicken Broth
1 soup can water
3 cups uncooked corkscrew pasta
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1 can (about 6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp. Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 tsp. butter or margarine melted

Heat broth and water to a boil in skillet.  Add pasta and cook until just tender, stirring often.  Do not Drain.

Add soup, milk and tuna.  Top with cheese.  Mix bread crumbs and butter.  Sprinkle on top.  Heat through.

The can says that there are four more recipes under the label, but I gotta save some for later.

:maundoed:

Online Ob Gyn Kenobi

• Gus has proved that Pogo was right
  • A Shoat
  • Adds nothing to this forum
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 01:50:50 PM »
Maybe you should'nt use it as a vaginal lubricant. :evil:  jus' sayin'.

Use wesson or crisco for that.

Works like a charm ;D ;D
Stamping out bleeding gashes since 1988

Online The Red Death

• Harnessing the spirit of John Robert Starr since 2005
  • Boar
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »
Dammit, we were doing so well ignoring TDAOM's original post.
And you had to go ruin it.

well, frick me.  Next time I'll know. :stache:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job

Booger McCluskey

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »
Use wesson or crisco for that.

Works like a charm ;D ;D
Take care with the shortening.

Offline capnthog

• Poorly qualified to represent the LBC.
  • Boar
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 03:24:06 PM »
Take care with the shortening.

Don't use mayonaise either.
 ::)
Eat me.

Online hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2008, 03:35:00 PM »
well guys turn on raycom and watch big bad steve spurrier's offense. this is what type of inconsistancy we can expect. their receivers aren't  getting much seperation, there was just an interception, the qb is over throwing his guys, Steve is going bersirk on the sidelines again, and the pick just led to a Touchdown. and this is against Kentucky. This is the type of offense you want and Kentucky is shutting it down. The Spurrier that did the same thing at Florida with much success. Thats why I don't like this silly-as$ spread offense. As soon as you goons and Petrino realize it won't work in the SEC, the better off everyone will be.

damn just as I was about to hit post, Kentucky throws a pick. Linemen holding all over the place. boring brand of ball if you ask me. Let's see how we perform our mighty spread tonight against auburn. we should see improvement right? RIGHT?

Steve says you can eat a dick.
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2008, 03:43:00 PM »
Don't use mayonaise either.
 ::)

Never EVER use  choclate syrup.

Learn from my  mistakes.
This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline hOUSTon NUTT

• Tush Hog
  • Gonna kick Northdoor's Ass
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2008, 03:51:27 PM »
Tuna & Pasta Cheddar Melt:

1 can (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell's Chicken Broth
1 soup can water
3 cups uncooked corkscrew pasta
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1 can (about 6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp. Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 tsp. butter or margarine melted

Heat broth and water to a boil in skillet.  Add pasta and cook until just tender, stirring often.  Do not Drain.

Add soup, milk and tuna.  Top with cheese.  Mix bread crumbs and butter.  Sprinkle on top.  Heat through.

The can says that there are four more recipes under the label, but I gotta save some for later.

In-laws are sitting in the living room, and I'm laughing out loud while my wife's mother is talking about someone who died.  Damn you...
All great men are pigs...well, razorbacks.

Offline razor9

• A Shoat
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »
Jeezus, Joseph and Mary. This is a fricking joke, right? 

Pinoy,,,,,di ba
“EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.”

David Zabriskie

Offline TDArkansasOhmy

• A Shoat
  • Tuck Fexas
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2008, 05:43:23 PM »
APhiOHog, let's meet for a beer in two weeks when I'm in town for the game. Then you can personally ignore me while I'm kicking your chess club member ass.

Online hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2008, 07:30:28 PM »
Thats why I don't like this silly-as$ spread offense. As soon as you goons and Petrino realize it won't work in the SEC, the better off everyone will be.

Let's see how we perform our mighty spread tonight against auburn. we should see improvement right? RIGHT?

Petrino says to eat a fricking dick.
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Blasphemer
  • Administrator
  • Tush Hog
  • Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2008, 07:40:04 PM »

Offline capnthog

• Poorly qualified to represent the LBC.
  • Boar
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2008, 08:16:07 PM »
I aint been this drunk since the US infiltrated Grenada.
Eat me.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2008, 08:34:21 PM »
I wouldn't be buying long term stock right now in the program though. We might be competing for fifth in the west the next 5 years.

I'm buying long term stock in guys that use girls' names.  That's where I always go get my football advice.    :2bird:
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Satriale

• [expletive deleted]
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008, 08:41:12 PM »

I'm buying long term stock in guys that use girls' names.  That's where I always go get my football advice.    :2bird:

But, but  ..  he/she has a puppy now.  Did you see the puppy? 

I'm googling for Korean Puppy casseroles.  Teh soup cans are devoid of puppy recipes.

Definitely back in the day.  If Ron Huery bangs your girlfriend recently, that is not cool. 

Offline hOUSTon NUTT

• Tush Hog
  • Gonna kick Northdoor's Ass
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 08:43:49 PM »
How bad does Jeff Long want it. That has to be the all important question which long time Razorback fans are asking themselves. We know the fans wants it. We know the players wants it. But at what cost is the new face of Arkansas athletics willing to go to get it.

Defense is a must and it wins games in the SEC. Without it you end up at the bottom of the league.

Fans believe that we will eventually get a high powered offense going in Fayetteville. If you hear what the different  analysis  are saying about Petrino's ability for play calling, then we shouldn't threat of the future of our offense. But it's the defense which gives hog fans a reason to cast doubt in where we are going in that department.

Willy Robinson wasn't Petrino's first choice. Although being a offensive brain child, Bobby can clearly see that Robinson's schemes isn't working in America's toughest league. I realize we're also young on that side of the football, but great defensive coordinators can get the best out of his players. And with Robinson, we haven't seen anything near the best effort from these youngsters.

Take a look around the conference guys. It's plain to see that the SEC has some of the top coordinators in America. In a conference that year to year is said to be the top in the nation, we too must assemble a staff, from top to bottom that will meet the challenge of the SEC.

I honestly believe Petrino is the right man to take us back to national prominence. But beside of coaching can he also have the mind of a CEO and correct earlier errors in decision making and right the ship? Let's hope so, because that's what great coaches and administrators do.

If Jeff Long and Bobby Petrino cannot see the writing on the wall with the defensive issues, then they aren't of SEC caliber and the University of Arkansas clearly phucked up in the hiring of these two individuals and we have dug a hole from which we will never be able to climb out of.

Go Hogs

Oh, and by the way...

All great men are pigs...well, razorbacks.

Offline BigTrail

• six pack smack
  • Tush Hog
  • Have a big glass.
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2008, 10:28:30 PM »
Oh, and by the way...

That panda looks like it could use some mayonnaise.
Carry a big stick and leave a big trail.

Tina_Marie_Hog

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »
I don't remember what this post was about. I'm drunk and on dope currently. The special teams was autrocious again  but at least we played well in all other phases. I like the west coast part of the spread but i'd be happy throwing no more than 2 deep balls per game. Until we get a tall skinny 4.3 anyway.  This win probably hurts the conference overall b/c it puts Tubby on the proverbial hotseat. It's too bad b/c he's a great coach and will be hard to replace. Auburn might be the next starkvil

see ya at revroom

Online Ob Gyn Kenobi

• Gus has proved that Pogo was right
  • A Shoat
  • Adds nothing to this forum
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2008, 11:00:23 PM »
I don't remember what this post was about. I'm drunk and on dope currently. The special teams was autrocious again  but at least we played well in all other phases. I like the west coast part of the spread but i'd be happy throwing no more than 2 deep balls per game. Until we get a tall skinny 4.3 anyway.  This win probably hurts the conference overall b/c it puts Tubby on the proverbial hotseat. It's too bad b/c he's a great coach and will be hard to replace. Auburn might be the next starkvil

see ya at revroom

Stamping out bleeding gashes since 1988

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2008, 11:27:58 PM »
I'm drunk and on dope currently.

Simply glorious.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2008, 12:18:16 AM »
Simply glorious.

who says "I'm on dope" when they're stoned?

if someone asks you for a marijuana cigarette, be very leary.
This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline ups_hog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2008, 12:19:16 AM »
Simply glorious.

Yes, yes it is. After 6 years, I think I may have finally found a sig line.

Offline swine-before-pearls

• A Shoat
  • Suitable case for treatment.
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2008, 05:01:25 AM »
I don't remember what this post was about. I'm drunk and on dope currently.

that's what i always say when i have made a complete ass out of myself.
"I have seen women walk right past a TV set with a football game on and - this always amazes me - not stop to watch, even if the TV is showing replays of what we call a "good hit," which is a tackle that causes at least one major internal organ to actually fly out of a player's body." --Dave Barry

The great thing about bein a shoat is that people will helpfully point out when you're wrong and helpfully point out you're just a shoat when you're right, but they still love you for trying. or something like that.

Offline Nutt Still Sucks

• A Shoat
  • Cause He's Thirsty Dummy
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2008, 10:01:28 AM »

see ya at revroom

Go away.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.355 seconds with 21 queries.