Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: YouR Tim Tebow thread  (Read 55146 times)

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
Re: YouR Tim Tebow thread
« Reply #825 on: June 03, 2016, 01:34:11 PM »
Several years ago one of my wife's best friends (Jewish girl) got married to a regular garden variety white guy.  They did a ceremony where they walked him to the front of the Jew Church and had him take out his unit, and the Jew Preacher cut his wiener.  Right there.  In the Church.

And he was ALREADY CIRCUMCISED..   I was all "she must have the best everything in them panties,  ever,."  Them my wife pointed out that the bride's father had a helicopter AND a jet.

I still probably wouldn't have let the preacher carve on my unit.
wait...he circumcised the groom under the chuppah for everyone to see? And did the Mohel then place his mouth around the wound and suck up the blood like they do on infants? Judas
I often wear adult diapers just so I can feel the secret release of my warm body stuff in public, apart from my support of ISIS,  I hate your food.

Offline 1st_down_streak

• King of the Hogs
  • I am surrounded by my privilege
« Reply #826 on: June 03, 2016, 01:54:34 PM »
Several years ago one of my wife's best friends (Jewish girl) got married to a regular garden variety white guy.  They did a ceremony where they walked him to the front of the Jew Church and had him take out his unit, and the Jew Preacher cut his wiener.  Right there.  In the Church.

And he was ALREADY CIRCUMCISED..   I was all "she must have the best everything in them panties,  ever,."  Them my wife pointed out that the bride's father had a helicopter AND a jet.

Guess he was willing to follow tradition if it meant he were a rich man. Now he has everything to life.     
No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Offline lawtiger

• Loyal Citizen of Zamunda
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sexual Chocolate
« Reply #827 on: June 03, 2016, 01:57:21 PM »
This may be the ultimate backdoor brag.

Goddamn.
I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus
Bigger than wrestling
Bigger than the Beatles
And bigger than breast implants

Offline Lurk

• Tush Hog
« Reply #828 on: June 03, 2016, 02:29:54 PM »

Now you're just trolling these Yankees.  :maundoed:
Here's to growing up in an Empire during the decadent years!

Official motto of Woopig P&R board "Wear a cup tl;dr"

Offline saniflush

• Wild Hog
  • This might hurt a little.
« Reply #829 on: June 03, 2016, 02:33:49 PM »

Pics of said best friend.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #830 on: June 03, 2016, 04:19:23 PM »

I figured Lurk or Coalboar would be the first in line to see a picture of a man's penis. 
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Lurk

• Tush Hog
« Reply #831 on: June 03, 2016, 04:26:32 PM »
I figured Lurk or Coalboar would be the first in line to see a picture of a man's penis.
From what's been posted in this thread to "a picture of a man's penis"... that's quite a jump even for you.

Offline Mike Slive

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #832 on: June 03, 2016, 05:04:28 PM »

Gonna need to see pics of the chick. And maybe the chopper too.

Online HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #833 on: June 03, 2016, 05:53:38 PM »

At first I read this as this was done at his wedding and I was suspect so I did a google and found this. What you described was The Covenant of Circumcision which is done when a dude converts to Judaism and done well before the marriage ceremony. I bet your friend only got a little prick on his prick since he was already cut.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-covenant-of-circumcision/

Whereas the Orthodox and Conservative movements require circumcision or, for those already circumcised, the ritual extraction of a drop of blood for a conversion to be valid

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• A wacked out, east Arkansan turned well-to-do Ferndale-ite
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hammer of The Gods.
« Reply #834 on: June 04, 2016, 09:40:02 PM »

At first I read this as this was done at his wedding and I was suspect so I did a google and found this. What you described was The Covenant of Circumcision which is done when a dude converts to Judaism and done well before the marriage ceremony. I bet your friend only got a little prick on his prick since he was already cut.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/the-covenant-of-circumcision/

I  did not ask to see his dick afterwards, but I know they drew blood..  She said they couldn't have sex for a week or so after, and was pretty bent about it.

I don't have any pictures of her, his dick, or anything g else.

Sorry for the confusion also.  I meant that he couldn't marry her until he did this.  Not that they did it at the wedding. 
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #835 on: June 06, 2016, 01:23:20 PM »
I  did not ask to see his dick afterwards, but I know they drew blood..  She said they couldn't have sex for a week or so after, and was pretty bent about it.

I don't have any pictures of her, his dick, or anything g else.

Sorry for the confusion also.  I meant that he couldn't marry her until he did this.  Not that they did it at the wedding.
so the mohel didn't suck the blood off his dick as tradition details?
I often wear adult diapers just so I can feel the secret release of my warm body stuff in public, apart from my support of ISIS,  I hate your food.

Offline Sweet River Baines

• Boar
« Reply #836 on: June 06, 2016, 01:30:54 PM »

That's the second time you've asked about that.  :portishead:
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, alright. We got 4:11 Posi-trac out back, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle.

Offline Lurk

• Tush Hog
« Reply #837 on: June 06, 2016, 02:53:20 PM »
I guess if his pecker gets hard, you call off the wedding?

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Haunting Wickes since the mid-50's
  • Boar
  • Longtime Fan of Lowell George
« Reply #838 on: June 07, 2016, 07:14:22 AM »
A Mohel goes to a leathersmith to see if he can have something made from all the foreskins that he has collected over the years.  The leathersmith takes a look and tells him to come back in 2 weeks.  2 weeks pass and the Mohel returns to see what the leathersmith has created.  He is surprised and disappointed to see that the result is a wallet, even though the craftsmanship is superb.  "It looks great, but I was hoping for something a bit larger", the Moel said.  The leathersmith replied, "It is one of my finest creations, and if you rub it, it turns into a briefcase."

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Freckles...everywhere
« Reply #839 on: June 07, 2016, 08:09:09 AM »
A Mohel goes to a leathersmith to see if he can have something made from all the foreskins that he has collected over the years.  The leathersmith takes a look and tells him to come back in 2 weeks.  2 weeks pass and the Mohel returns to see what the leathersmith has created.  He is surprised and disappointed to see that the result is a wallet, even though the craftsmanship is superb.  "It looks great, but I was hoping for something a bit larger", the Moel said.  The leathersmith replied, "It is one of my finest creations, and if you rub it, it turns into a briefcase."

Pretty sure Moses told that on his brief sprint through the wilderness.
"Without a doubt there are no better college fans than Hogs fans" - Alex Collins

Online Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #840 on: June 28, 2016, 08:49:24 AM »
http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/lord-and-savior-tim-tebow-saves-a-mans-life-on-airplane/?utm_campaign=SocialflowFB&utm_source=BarstoolFB&utm_medium=Socialflow

Still for the LIFE of me cannot understand why Tim Tebow is not on an NFL roster.  Ok, so he can’t throw. His mechanics are awful.  His accuracy rivals that of a Pop Warner C Team starting quarterback.  But you know what else he can’t do?  Lose games.  Dude just wins everything he ever does.  And I feel like the God angle is drastically overlooked with him, either the fact that he’s God’s best friend, or very well may be God himself after this little airplane episode where he let his true powers slip out. 

I mean you’re telling me there’s a guy who physically cannot throw… who spent an entire season winning games he shouldn’t have won, in miraculous fashion, taking a team to the playoffs and winning that playoff game on a deep ball…nothing about that has jumped out to anyone?  Needed him to walk on an airplane and place his palm on the chest of a dying elderly man to revive him to help make you realize. 

You sign Tebow, you sign the Lord and Savior, it’s that simple.  Maybe stop signing domestic abusers and rapists, start signing Holy Man Tim…what you lose on talent, you make up for in Karma points.  Honestly I feel like I’m the only one who knows sports around here anymore.
Got fifty dollars in my pocket, gonna chase myself a ghost

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #841 on: June 28, 2016, 10:52:49 AM »
I would try out tebow as a third QB simply to manage my two point / go for it game.  With him running a wildcat i would go for two every TD and practice it as a separate special teams unit.

I think it would deliver 35 more points a season which is a lot in the nfl as close as games are. 

I like the kid but he needs to learn his broadcasting craft.  He has potential to be really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sinbad O'Connor
« Reply #842 on: June 28, 2016, 11:02:00 AM »
I would try out tebow as a third QB simply to manage my two point / go for it game.  With him running a wildcat i would go for two every TD and practice it as a separate special teams unit.

I think it would deliver 35 more points a season which is a lot in the nfl as close as games are. 

His ego won't allow for that.  In his mind he's a great NFL QB ala, Dale.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #843 on: June 28, 2016, 12:27:41 PM »

thats his other problem.  Had he committed to learning to be a tight end he might have been a Gronk level player.  Nothing wrong with being a former great college QB converting to other positions.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #844 on: June 28, 2016, 03:45:44 PM »

???

He did try multiple other positions in order to stay in the NFL and just wasn't quite good enough at any of them.

Ego?  You don't like him because he openly professes a love for God. That much is pretty obvious.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sinbad O'Connor
« Reply #845 on: June 28, 2016, 04:21:32 PM »
???

He did try multiple other positions in order to stay in the NFL and just wasn't quite good enough at any of them.

Ego?  You don't like him because he openly professes a love for God. That much is pretty obvious.

bullshit.  he flat out said he didn't want to play any position other than quarterback. 

his belief in god has nothing to do with it.  he could act the same way for team satan and i'd still hate the mf'er. his smarmy attitude is what makes him suck.  i have the same resentment towards Lebron b/c of his antics.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Dances in a cosmos of riddles.
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #846 on: June 28, 2016, 04:44:32 PM »

his belief in god has nothing to do with it.  he could act the same way for team satan and i'd still hate the mf'er. his smarmy attitude is what makes him suck.  i have the same resentment towards Lebron b/c of his antics.

I don't see that at all.  I believe he's a genuinely sincere and all around good person. 
Homies help homies.  Always.

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #847 on: June 28, 2016, 06:08:44 PM »
Tebow is a genuinely good person. It's just a shame his passing arm is possessed by a mentally retarded demon.
An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #848 on: June 28, 2016, 09:26:11 PM »

???

He refused to play any position other than QB.  The Pats brought him in to figure it out and wanted to try him at other positions because he has football talent and he refused.  He never had the arm or brains. 

Tebow has broadcasting talent.  He is very good with Holmes on Home Free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Freckles...everywhere
« Reply #849 on: Today at 03:46:09 PM »
???

He even tried missionary.

"Without a doubt there are no better college fans than Hogs fans" - Alex Collins

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 34 queries.