Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Enrollment, campus growth  (Read 181402 times)

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
Re: Enrollment, campus growth
« Reply #1600 on: May 17, 2017, 11:12:25 PM »
I happened to drive up Maple this evening and made a loop around the block.  Here's a pic of the hole.  It goes back pretty far.  I'm wondering if they are building another house on the footprint proposed by KA.  The only other scenario I could see is AXO going there because their house looks to be smaller than the others which have been announced.

That one isn't next to KD.  Its next to KKG.  My mistake.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline Humphrey BOARgart

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #1601 on: May 18, 2017, 08:05:16 PM »
I didn't know whether to post this here or in the storm of the century thread. So I chose both.

https://twitter.com/UAtrav/status/865369734484766720

Offline acater

• The Muchacho with the Couponas
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #1602 on: May 18, 2017, 09:36:29 PM »
I didn't know whether to post this here or in the storm of the century thread. So I chose both.

But did anyone hear it fall?

That isn't a tree, it's bark and limbs. I can't believe it hadn't fallen already, the entire middle is rotted out.
"I hate you Acater!"- Otis Kirk

Offline wmr

• Locally Grown, 100% Organic
  • King of the Hogs
  • (.) (.)
« Reply #1603 on: May 18, 2017, 11:21:16 PM »
They've ripped up all of the sidewalk in front of the old wall along Arkansas Ave, and looks like they're working on Old Main lawn.
It's amazing every year how, as soon as the students leave, there's a mad rush of construction projects that start happening.  I'm a geek for that stuff, so I enjoy seeing it.
LSU fans are tres gauche.

Offline Boaringpost

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #1604 on: May 19, 2017, 07:43:48 AM »
It's a mad rush to get specific projects finished before WM shareholders. I'm going to enjoy being able to go to Dickson again for 2 months, but I do miss the "scenery"on the greenway between maple and Dickson

Offline dhog

• A Shoat
  • Go HOGS Go!!!
« Reply #1605 on: May 19, 2017, 08:53:32 AM »
It's a mad rush to get specific projects finished before WM shareholders. I'm going to enjoy being able to go to Dickson again for 2 months, but I do miss the "scenery"on the greenway between maple and Dickson

We were at Powerhouse patio last night and it's amazing how the town changes immediately at the end of the semester. Definitely the "scenery" isn't as good but much more laid back for us old guys.

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Oh no!!! We suck again!!!
« Reply #1606 on: May 20, 2017, 03:14:57 AM »

It's too bad an event like that was wasted when it could have fallen on Jeff Long's head.
Oh no!!!! We suck again!!!

Good Ol' Arkansas Football: a Long, LONG way from relevance.

Offline Boondoggle

• Boar
  • Oh no!!! We suck again!!!
« Reply #1607 on: May 20, 2017, 03:25:11 AM »
It's summer, so multiple Greek expansions are underway, as is the new tradition.  Here's ZTA's giant expansion. They aren't stopping until all the SoRats are 40,000 sq ft behemoths, apparently.

Is there a Beta House at Arkansas these days?

Beta Theta Pi -- Party 'til you die!

Men of Principle, we take drinking seriously....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/beta-theta-pi-penn-state-frat-shut-down-after-timothy-piazza-fatal-fall/

It's not the fall that kills you, but the instantaneous deceleration when you hit the ground.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 03:28:09 AM by Boondoggle »
Oh no!!!! We suck again!!!

Good Ol' Arkansas Football: a Long, LONG way from relevance.

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 35 queries.