Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2017 PGA  (Read 14264 times)

Offline Animal Chin

• Tush Hog

Offline FueltoFire

• Boar
  • Tits or GTFO
Re: 2017 PGA
« Reply #301 on: June 20, 2017, 03:16:45 PM »

forgot about that one....i thought you were saying Bones gave Amy the bone.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
  • savage
« Reply #302 on: June 21, 2017, 10:06:35 AM »
figjam

I really hope Hillary can run in 2016 and wins

Offline allswell

• A Shoat
« Reply #303 on: June 22, 2017, 03:27:52 AM »
http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13166711/nearly-3-million-transferred-golfer-phil-mickelson-intermediary-was-part-illegal-gambling-operation

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13166711/nearly-3-million-transferred-golfer-phil-mickelson-intermediary-was-part-illegal-gambling-operation

if it turns out he bet on golf - lookout. such indiscretions will put shoeless joe, all his black sox teammates and charlie hustle's antics to fucking shame. he'll be stripped of his trophies, erased from all record books and shunned from professional golf for life. not to mention shifting tons of current heat off his "old pal" eldrick bigpharma woods. hard to believe another golfer out-idioted that egomaniac dolt so soon, but mensa material, hefty aint.

you see, before online wagering the only golf odds set were based on who would win the tournament each week. if you bet on yourself, you still had to pull it off.

these daze many more bets are available and they are so ripe for corruption. on thurs&fri  there are several head to head matchups created and handicapped. not to mention individual odds are set on who will shoot the low round of each threesome each day.

once they move to twosomes on the weekend, there are odds on every pairing as well as those on created matchups.

tis apparent hefty's got a bona fide gambling problem, so why wouldn't he load up on a sure thang and bet aginst himself?

i'm jus sayin.

firing his only caddy ever can only mean 1 of 2 thangs. he's either guilty of the above shenanigans or will be spending more time in the courtroom than on the golf course in the months to come or both.

whatever it is won't wash out.

Offline FueltoFire

• Boar
  • Tits or GTFO
« Reply #304 on: June 22, 2017, 09:24:23 AM »
Nothing will come of it.  I don't think he is being investigated directly.  He just happens to be tied to other cases.

Offline Animal Chin

• Tush Hog
« Reply #305 on: June 22, 2017, 09:43:45 AM »
Been drinking, bud?  That was some serious rambling.

Offline kingofdequeen

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #306 on: June 22, 2017, 03:10:25 PM »
Been drinking, bud?  That was some serious rambling.

When did you stop beating your gay lover?

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 35 queries.