Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 2015 NFL OffSeason Jailhouse Thread  (Read 5081 times)

Offline Hogustus

• Tush Hog
  • ex-commissary clerk
Re: 2015 NFL OffSeason Jailhouse Thread
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2015, 05:49:53 PM »
I'm starting to think to be a truly great coach you have to be a pretty big shitbag.

To be a great college coach that is.
Our coach is pretty big already, so all he has to do is turn into a shitbag, huh?

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2015, 08:43:57 PM »
AP reinstated.  Rumors can now flow freely.  I think right now its more likely he remains a Vike.

I have this awful feeling that if Jerry goes batshit crazy and makes a big dumbass trade that it will be a reverse Hershel Walker deal and fuck everything up.

Offline hogsfan4life

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2015, 10:47:43 PM »
AP reinstated.  Rumors can now flow freely.  I think right now its more likely he remains a Vike.

I have this awful feeling that if Jerry goes batshit crazy and makes a big dumbass trade that it will be a reverse Hershel Walker deal and fuck everything up.

Jerry has been uncharacteristically disciplined in the draft/FA market over the last 2 years... which means we are long overdue for epic shitshow trade.
A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume

Online Aporkalypse_Now

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2015, 11:00:26 PM »

Jerry hasn't been running this show for a while.  If he overrules his son at this point when it's been his team, that would be bad juju.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2015, 09:50:00 AM »
Jerry hasn't been running this show for a while.  If he overrules his son at this point when it's been his team, that would be bad juju.

Agreed.  I think Stephen has long ago dismissed this.  This would be a devastating deal; they don't have a dime to spend on that huge contract, plus it would cost a hellish set of picks.  I believe AP is a Viqueen this year and likely through his contract.

His lack of remorse in this matter is not getting him any supporters.  It has been said he has the intellect of a turnip.

Offline hogsfan4life

• Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2015, 03:33:36 PM »

I agree but it still wouldn't surprise me.
A Tapout tattoo will look great with your do-rag, wife-beater, ankle-monitor, and blank resume

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2015, 10:12:44 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/21/warren-sapp-arrest-video-freak-out_n_7110562.html

Warren Sapp being surprised that he's being arrested after admitting he paid for these two ho's.

Online notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • Strict No Tolerance Palsy
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2015, 10:36:31 AM »
Justin Blackmon showing Sideshow how it's done.

The Jacksonville Jaguars have received more bad news, with the NFL reportedly denying Justin Blackmon’s request for reinstatement to the league.

Blackmon, a former top-five pick, received an indefinite suspension back in November 2013 for multiple failed drug tests and, according to Mark Long of the Associated Press, he’s not likely to return anytime soon.

http://jacksonville.suntimes.com/jax-sports/jacksonville-jaguars/7/115/178710/justin-blackmon-denied-reinstatement/

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2015, 03:05:40 PM »
New Chicago Bear Ray MacDonald arrested in Santa Clara this morning for domestic battering and child endangerment.  His fifth arrest; he has never been charged.  McCaskey initially defended the signing saying he had changed.  I bet Bears cut him tomorrow.

He supposedly went to the apartment he rented for a woman and her child at like 3am this morning to evict her before going out with friends.  What kind of lifestyle is that?  Supposedly hit her while he was holding the baby.  (this is not the woman he beat up last year)

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2015, 03:15:45 PM »
Santa Clara is rough yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2015, 05:43:50 PM »
I figured Bears brass would be taking the holiday.  Ray MacDonald already released.  Buh bye!

Online aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2015, 05:55:56 PM »
damn Vince could get a good XFL league together with all the criminals being flushed from the NFL.
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2015, 07:57:30 PM »
damn Vince could get a good XFL league together with all the criminals being flushed from the NFL.
Might as well build a stadiums around penitentiary the way things are going.

Offline Passed

• What the fuck you lookin' at?
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2015, 05:40:52 PM »

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2015, 12:05:53 AM »
MacDonald arrested again today for violating restraining order.  Don't guess he'll be playing soon.

Offline gambler

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2015, 02:51:51 AM »
MacDonald arrested again today for violating restraining order.  Don't guess he'll be playing soon.
He'll be broke, if not already, talking about how he's learned his lesson and deserves another chance before much longer.

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2015, 10:39:16 AM »

Rizzo says fuck that noise.
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Online aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Page created in 1.141 seconds with 34 queries.