Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Football emergency issues / Kendrick Fincher fund raiser  (Read 903 times)

Offline Zoso

• Claims to have met Duckman
  • Boar
Re: Football emergency issues / Kendrick Fincher fund raiser
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 02:01:34 PM »
I say it because it's simpler. I'm under no misconception that a VCR will be involved.

I never said, "Let's VCR Saturday Night's episode of  'Hunter.'"  Mainly, though, because nothing is important enough to make anyone watch "Hunter" on tape delay. Nothing.

Take that aMm back or DeeDee will cap your ass!

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 02:10:36 PM »
I say it because it's simpler. I'm under no misconception that a VCR will be involved.

I never said, "Let's VCR Saturday Night's episode of  'Hunter.'"  Mainly, though, because nothing is important enough to make anyone watch "Hunter" on tape delay. Nothing.

I used to wonder, back in the 70's, when I was growed up and living in the 21st century if we would call those Sunday afternoon trips out into the country in our flying vehicle  "a Sunday afternoon drive" or a "Sunday afternoon flight" around the countryside.

So many things have disappointed me about growing up.  Probably as disappointed in the lack of a warning in the 70's that although you will have 577 tv stations in the 21st century, 565 of those channels will be infomercials, and even on the channels you want to watch, every 5 minutes there is a commercial about ED or a commercial about some wonder drug where there is 10 seconds of information about how the drug will improve depression, blood pressure, gout, etc., the next 2 minutes is disclaimers of how the wonder drug will give you TB, cancer, or a heart attack.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 02:18:21 PM »
Take that aMm back or DeeDee will cap your ass!

What would you have me take back?  I said nothing was important enough to make me watch Hunter later than its broadcast date/time.  I certainly didn't tape the "Black Dahlia" special episode and watch it later.  I watched it the moment it aired.  Because that is what Hunter demanded.

Offline Zoso

• Claims to have met Duckman
  • Boar
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 02:26:04 PM »
What would you have me take back?  I said nothing was important enough to make me watch Hunter later than its broadcast date/time.  I certainly didn't tape the "Black Dahlia" special episode and watch it later.  I watched it the moment it aired.  Because that is what Hunter demanded.

I apologize. I misread your post as disrespect to Hunter. After re-reading I see that you are here to honor Hunter...not to disrespect.

And that was a special episode indeed...it pleased me.

Offline razorwire

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 02:29:53 PM »
I used to wonder, back in the 70's, when I was growed up and living in the 21st century if we would call those Sunday afternoon trips out into the country in our flying vehicle  "a Sunday afternoon drive" or a "Sunday afternoon flight" around the countryside.

So many things have disappointed me about growing up.  Probably as disappointed in the lack of a warning in the 70's that although you will have 577 tv stations in the 21st century, 565 of those channels will be infomercials, and even on the channels you want to watch, every 5 minutes there is a commercial about ED or a commercial about some wonder drug where there is 10 seconds of information about how the drug will improve depression, blood pressure, gout, etc., the next 2 minutes is disclaimers of how the wonder drug will give you TB, cancer, or a heart attack.

I just try to focus on the dream of a four (4) hour erection problem.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 03:41:55 PM »

I believe "record" is the preferred nomenclature to prove you are not ancient

My daughter looks at me incredulously when I describe how on weekends my parents would just get in the car and take us driving around aimlessly for a couple of hours. 

Not       going       anywhere       just       driving      around      from         here        to        there      and      then       back        home. 

I absolutely hated it as a kid.  One of the happiest times was when they decided I was old enough to stay home and not have to go.

Offline likeupthisramp

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
Re: Football emergency issues
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 10:22:45 PM »
So he kicked a plate glass window too (and probably with flip flops/open toe sandals to boot)?
D-Mac says he better play week 1. Just sew that toe back together.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.