Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bread/Milk Alert. Storm of the century tonight!  (Read 554453 times)

Offline bakervscarrr

• puts honey on his pizza
  • Administrator
  • Boar
Re: Bread/Milk Alert. Storm of the century tonight!
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2008, 11:33:24 AM »
Same guy.  His official occupation is listed with the IRS as "Walks Everywhere."  I've seen him downtown, in Hillcrest, and on Financial Center on the same day.

Truly incredible range, indeed.  Now, if I only had a ricksha...

Offline Deja Vu

• President of Leo Propst Fan Club
  • King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »
Yes. The city needs more slow-moving wicker vehicles.

I'm perplexed by the negative feedback. I just don't get it. What's wrong with you?

No, why are ya'll going through my myspace and stuff, obsessive??

Offline ups_hog

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2008, 11:52:24 AM »
I don't live in LR so I'm not quite up to speed on these things, but are you guys talking about the guy who lives under the street across from the EZ Mart?  Or is that another wanderer?

Offline boomer_sooie

• Boar
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2008, 11:56:48 AM »

Offline Pumpkin Escobar

• Rocky Mountain High
  • King of the Hogs
  • An image of excellence.
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2008, 11:59:12 AM »
Did you buy this one?

My 08 XTerra Offroad choked that one out and had it's way with the others love bug girlfriend.
An té nach leigheasann im nó uisce beatha, ní aon leigheas ar.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Éireann go brách!

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »
Yes. The city needs more slow-moving wicker vehicles.

I tried to make it to work in my rickshaw but the Chinaman never showed.  I sprained my taint with the pogo attempt, so I opted for my car.  The coworker with the Z71 couldn't make it.  The 18 y/o girl with the Honda Civic got here on time.

Bane

« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2008, 12:55:16 PM »
Actually, I was just working the reverse jinx to a tee.

Now that I've made that proclamation, my company will happily have it's doors open for business tomorrow, and I'll have to get up at 6am to call in and find out.  Beautiful.

I'm a prediction god.  Our mgmt probably never even THOUGHT about closing down, regardless of the fact that 80% of the employees couldn't get in.  So here I sit taking vacation time with nearly 1/2" of ice on the roads out here.

Offline Jar2

• Yankee Proud
  • A Shoat
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »
You Suthnas is weather putheys.
can't believe you even took the time to write that

Offline cotte

• Woopig Softballah - SS, #11
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2008, 03:02:19 PM »
Same guy.  His official occupation is listed with the IRS as "Walks Everywhere."  I've seen him downtown, in Hillcrest, and on Financial Center on the same day.

When I lived off of Riverfront Drive I would see him constantly at the EZ Mart at the bottom of Cantrell. I'd also see him walking around Hillcrest occasionally. But, when I saw him walking down Chenal - I almost shat myself.  What a nomad.
We're going to pick em up when they come off the damn bus. We gonna guard people.
Mike Anderson - March 26th, 2011

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2008, 03:22:29 PM »
When I lived off of Riverfront Drive I would see him constantly at the EZ Mart at the bottom of Cantrell. I'd also see him walking around Hillcrest occasionally. But, when I saw him walking down Chenal - I almost shat myself.  What a nomad.

That EZ Mart was also a favorite of Bicycle Man.  He would sit on the front window frame and just stare at customers as they walked in the store.  I always expected to be hit up for money but it never happened.

Offline Deja Vu

• King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »
That EZ Mart was also a favorite of Bicycle Man.  He would sit on the front window frame and just stare at customers as they walked in the store.  I always expected to be hit up for money but it never happened.
He profiled you.

I'm perplexed by the negative feedback. I just don't get it. What's wrong with you?

Offline PigsInSpace

• Tush Hog
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »

He would always ask me for a beer.
"Police and firefighters were on the scene in an effort to calm the situation. The mattress was extinguished." - WBIR, Knoxville

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2008, 08:46:13 PM »
He profiled you.

I knew you were joking but your post got me to thinking.  I went to FreeCreditReport.com and it showed a recent inquiry from "That Crazy fricking Homeless Dude with the Bicycle in Front of EZ Mart on Old Cantrell."  Asshole knocked ten points off my FICO with that aMm.  Then I had to sit through a commercial with that singing turd rancher to boot.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2008, 10:08:03 PM »
i just gotta say

global warming my fricking ass.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Boondock Hogs

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2008, 10:45:55 PM »
i just gotta say

Hey it's real.  It might be 2 or even 1 if not for global warming.  Thank god for 7.

Offline hogthebountyhunter

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #165 on: December 16, 2008, 10:56:23 PM »

Is Bicycle Man's real name Cantrell Carl?

Offline Burt

• A Shoat
  • Hook 'Em
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2008, 02:33:45 AM »
Starkville, if an inch or two of snow kept me from work, I'd be stuck at home from December through March. 

I remember that snow/sleet "storm" we got when I lived in Cabot.  It started about 9am and by the time I got off at noon the highways and interstates were at a standstill.  I lived only 20 minutes from my office, but it took me 3 hrs to get home.  I finally had to drive off the shoulder of the road to go around all the putheys stuck in the middle of the road.  Its just snow.  ::)  Starkville, we got 14 inches of it over the weekend.  I had the shovel the aMm after just having shoulder surgery 10 days prior.  To top it off, it was 32 below when I woke up Monday morning....and the temp aint been above zero since early Saturday morning. 

My momma called from Texarkana Monday morning whining because it was in the mid 30s.  Starkville, I'd give a nut for 30 degrees!

Offline Curmudgeon

• A Shoat
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2008, 03:25:58 AM »
Starkville, if an inch or two of snow kept me from work, I'd be stuck at home from December through March. 

I remember that snow/sleet "storm" we got when I lived in Cabot.  It started about 9am and by the time I got off at noon the highways and interstates were at a standstill.  I lived only 20 minutes from my office, but it took me 3 hrs to get home.  I finally had to drive off the shoulder of the road to go around all the putheys stuck in the middle of the road.  Its just snow.  ::)  Starkville, we got 14 inches of it over the weekend.  I had the shovel the aMm after just having shoulder surgery 10 days prior.  To top it off, it was 32 below when I woke up Monday morning....and the temp aint been above zero since early Saturday morning. 

My momma called from Texarkana Monday morning whining because it was in the mid 30s.  Starkville, I'd give a nut for 30 degrees!

Wow, you're pretty fricking awesome, huh?

Offline AGNK

• WPS
  • Boar
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2008, 08:23:23 AM »

Wow, maybe when I grow up I can leave little ol' Arkansas and move somewhere where its to cold and snows too much and I can bitch about how them old southerners are putheys...

Oh to dream...

Offline capnthog

• Poorly qualified to represent the LBC.
  • Boar
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2008, 08:29:34 AM »

Damn, you're grizzled.
Eat me.

Offline Deja Vu

• King of the Hogs
  • Thread Killer
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2008, 09:31:09 AM »

Snow isn't aMm. Ice is. There is a difference. You can't do aMm on freezing rain. That's something that Yankee's seem to forget until they have an anomaly and get an ice storm. Sleet? Nothing. Snow? Just more gripping action than sleet. Freezing rain? Batten down the hatches.

Now go frick yourself.

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2008, 09:36:13 AM »
I have sat in Pittsburgh freaking Pennslyvannia and watched this same aMm happen over a teeny bit of ice.

I remember being shocked then too but "weatherman induced hysteria" knows no boundaries.

Offline Omega825

• Wild Hog
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2008, 10:31:53 AM »
i just gotta say

No, no. It's climate change now. Stupid humans, causing earth's climate to change!  Get with the times, man!

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• Ask me about my givafuck. I promise you've never seen one more broken.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fricks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2008, 08:50:52 PM »
No, no. It's climate change now. Stupid humans, causing earth's climate to change!  Get with the times, man!

you know me, always behind the "cool" curve. :-\

ever think about getting the frick up out that bitch?  frick that aMm.  even the geese got enough sense to leave that froze up aMm.

be smart as a goose man.
Regular guy.

That's me.

2livejew

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2008, 09:51:10 PM »
1. Global Warming
2. Manbearpig
3. Al Gore
4. Santa Clause

Which of these is real?

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.314 seconds with 20 queries.