Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stop it.  (Read 335134 times)

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Blasphemer
  • Administrator
  • Boar
  • Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
Re: Stop it.
« Reply #6500 on: June 29, 2015, 07:16:56 PM »
I would add to that people who pull out in front of you and go slow.  Go ahead and pull out in front of me and go, but don't pull out in front of me and throw out the fucking anchor.

Yeah, I added this one about ten pages back, but I used the word fucking a lot more.  People are morons.

Offline Thin Red Swine

• King of the Hogs
  • Woopig would never ban ya.
« Reply #6501 on: June 29, 2015, 07:59:44 PM »
i agree with all of this but people get real violent and crazy trying to leave lr on Christmas Eve. Did this and a guy kept trying to get in front of me he and his gf are out the window giving me the finger and doc cussing me while I look on in borror but they skipped way in front of everyone and I wasn't gonna let them in. I proceed on then they come up on me and start throwing aMm at my car and hanging out the window like a bunch of idiots. Finally I sped up and ditched them

So, you get accosted in your car while sitting still and you get accosted in your car while moving.

What is the common denominator here?
I think it has to be the whole leg and not just pieces.

Offline LaMoHog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #6502 on: June 29, 2015, 08:05:28 PM »
Me and the Warden got behind a Red Bull truck cruising in the passing lane on 67 north of Bald Knob. He kept pace with a little car all the way to Judsonia. Once we got to the Judsonia exit, we had about about twenty cars behind us wadded up. At the Judsonia on-ramp, I gassed on it and went around the slow dude in the little car in the acceleration lane. I was content to call it a victory and cruise on through Searcy till she says "You know what, you oughtta get in front of that Red Bull truck and slow down and let everyone get around him".  So that's what I did, and that dude cussed me the whole time while I just smiled. Flawless victory.

I knew I had a reason for marrying her.

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #6503 on: June 29, 2015, 09:50:03 PM »
One time, back when I was an asshole, I was behind one of those trucks going 0.01 mph faster than the guy in the right lane he was "passing". He finally gets past and pulls over and I pass him and get in the right lane in front of him. Lots of cars that were behind us were passing in the left lane, and up comes a hill. So I crank it down about 5 mph(the left lane is full of people he pissed off) and he is flashing his lights like "Hey I'm behind you". I just stayed slow till he lost all his momentum and then sped off while he downshifted. :devil:

Offline Too Big Pig

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #6504 on: June 29, 2015, 10:15:06 PM »
I may have already posted this, but while we are back on driving complaints.

You are leading the pack and then get behind someone slow.  Put the blinker on, and then every bastard behind you has to start peeling off and going around you.  Half of these people were ones you just passed and then will have to pass again as soon as you get around the slow car.
"If life gives you lemons, fuck life."  - Sir John Michael of Oklahoma

Offline Razor B

• Boar
« Reply #6505 on: Today at 10:14:34 AM »

I may have already posted this, but while we are back on driving complaints.

You are leading the pack and then get behind someone slow.  Put the blinker on, and then every bastard behind you has to start peeling off and going around you.  Half of these people were ones you just passed and then will have to pass again as soon as you get around the slow car.

This is an everyday occurrence for me.  I'm looking at getting heat seeking missiles for my car.

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #6506 on: Today at 10:26:43 AM »
One time, back when I was an asshole, I was behind one of those trucks going 0.01 mph faster than the guy in the right lane he was "passing". He finally gets past and pulls over and I pass him and get in the right lane in front of him. Lots of cars that were behind us were passing in the left lane, and up comes a hill. So I crank it down about 5 mph(the left lane is full of people he pissed off) and he is flashing his lights like "Hey I'm behind you". I just stayed slow till he lost all his momentum and then sped off while he downshifted. :devil:

Be glad he didn't radio ahead for a rollin' roadblock.
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • Strict No Tolerance Palsy
« Reply #6507 on: Today at 11:20:51 AM »
There was a maroon SUV behind me on Cantrell this morning.  It accelerated and passed me.  Then it moved back into my lane and immediately activated its right turn signal.  It came to a near-stop as it executed the right turn just 10 seconds after passing me.

Online WPFM

• goats appear and fade away...
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6508 on: Today at 11:41:30 AM »
There was a maroon SUV behind me on Cantrell this morning.  It accelerated and passed me.  Then it moved back into my lane and immediately activated its right turn signal.  It came to a near-stop as it executed the right turn just 10 seconds after passing me.

forward & to the right is the new back & to the left.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Online 1st_down_streak

• Boar
« Reply #6509 on: Today at 11:45:46 AM »

There's a entire segment of the population that doesn't realize you can slow down, allowing a car to pass, in order to change lanes. My wife is one of them and often misses turns because of it.       
No fucks were wasted in the preceding message.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #6510 on: Today at 01:21:25 PM »
Every day on my drive to work people are either riding my damn bumper or asking me for money if I'm stopped. Then I get to work and my boss asks me how to find internet explorer on his computer. FML

Online pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #6511 on: Today at 01:36:15 PM »
Every day on my drive to work people are either riding my damn bumper or asking me for money if I'm stopped. Then I get to work and my boss asks me how to find internet explorer on his computer. FML

This was not worth reading.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Online Buhleedat

• Wild Hog
« Reply #6512 on: Today at 01:42:45 PM »
Tell him IE is outdated, but AOL is the latest and greatest thing right now.

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6513 on: Today at 01:50:54 PM »
This was not worth reading.
maybe you should ignore me then

Online Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6514 on: Today at 01:56:29 PM »
Tell him IE is outdated, but AOL is the latest and greatest thing right now.
that won't work. He would just ask more questions. The other day he comes to my desk and asked me where to find that thing that I always tell him has all the answers to life's questions. I go The Google...it's on your favorites which is on internet explorer. His mind explodes.

Page created in 0.273 seconds with 36 queries.