Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MLB hot stove and offseason  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Dr. HawgLove

• That's Dr. Merkwerdichliebe to you
  • Boar
  • Just look at the big board.
Re: MLB hot stove and offseason
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2014, 10:14:58 AM »
Red Sox with Ramirez and Fat Panda
"God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural fluids."

"I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think general Ripper found out about your prevertion, and you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts."

"she's shitting quite a tail, there......."

Offline VegasHog

• Boar
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2014, 10:20:43 AM »
Red Sox with Ramirez and Fat Panda

lots of cash for a couple of guys on the back end of their careers

Offline Nolapigz

• Tush Hog
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2014, 10:37:06 AM »
lots of cash for a couple of guys on the back end of their careers
Well, they're the Red Sox.  That's what they and the Yankees do.  Too much for Sandoval, but it does help with the DH in the AL I suppose. 

Still lots of rumblings with Lester.  I'm seeing either ATL or the Cubs today on twitter.

Offline Dr. HawgLove

• Boar
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2014, 02:17:11 PM »
Seager signs 7 year 100m with Mariners.
"God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural fluids."

"I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think general Ripper found out about your prevertion, and you were organizing some kind of mutiny of preverts."

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2014, 05:05:34 PM »
Well, they're the Red Sox.  That's what they and the Yankees do.  Too much for Sandoval, but it does help with the DH in the AL I suppose. 

Still lots of rumblings with Lester.  I'm seeing either ATL or the Cubs today on twitter.
Atlanta would surprise me. They seem to be pretty hot on the kid from Cuba and want to dump Upton for some pitching.
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • You're killing your father, Larry.
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2014, 05:54:01 PM »
Seager signs 7 year 100m with Mariners.

Wow,  they are really going Against The Wind with this deal. No doubt the Mariners think this improves their club, but in the end it's Still The Same. Seager has put together a couple good seasons, but I really believed they would Turn The Page and sign a big-name guy.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night keeps TTD from his Hot Damn.

Offline LashHog

• is not dead in East End
  • King of the Hogs
  • WooPig
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2014, 03:28:35 PM »

More guesses hinting at Cubs....

http://www.talkingchop.com/2014/11/25/7287033/jon-lester-rumors-braves-cubs
It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.

Offline Nolapigz

• Tush Hog
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2014, 05:55:02 PM »
The Chicago Cubs are still in the hunt for the services of free agent pitcher Jon Lester. A source with first-hand knowledge of the teams and negotiations involved told CBSChicago.com that there is still time in the process for all the clubs bidding on the left-handed pitcher.
“I can tell you the Cubs have been on top of this situation since the beginning,” said the industry source. “They have not gone away.”
The insider refused to predict where Lester would wind up, but he did confirm that the salary of the contract could surpass $25 million per season.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/11/25/levine-cubs-still-in-hunt-for-jon-lester/

...and then there's this.
Free-agent left-hander Jon Lester has plans to meet with the San Francisco Giants next week, a source told ESPN Baseball Insider Jim Bowden.

Offline Dr. HawgLove

• Boar
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2014, 10:44:28 PM »
Lester will take a dump on you. Everybody know Cubs can't have nice things.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.