Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Brad paisley props up Toledo game with a freebie concert  (Read 3193 times)

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• Forward Facing
  • King of the Hogs
  • Borderline Erotic
Re: Brad paisley props up Toledo game with a freebie concert
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2015, 06:09:49 PM »
Woo pig fooie

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2015, 06:34:08 PM »

Wow, never seen this before. Love this sone and The Raconteurs.  :borat:

Offline Hackfuck McDouche

• With a name like Hackfuck, it has to be Good
  • King of the Hogs
  • Easy: you don't lead them as much.
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2015, 07:07:23 PM »
There will be obnoxiously loud shitty country music on the golf course following the game, as there has been since time immemorial. Only difference is that it will be live as opposed to tearing out of the sweet-ass-sweet Rockford Fosgate's in the 1500 with "McGehee Owls Make The Panties Drop" scrawled in shoe polish on the back.

It's gonna be a bumper-fucking-Monday for criminal defense attorneys on public intox / disorderly conduct / battery (We get both kinds, simple AND domestic), I wonder if the jails are ready.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2015, 08:54:42 PM »
There will be obnoxiously loud shitty country music on the golf course following the game, as there has been since time immemorial. Only difference is that it will be live as opposed to tearing out of the sweet-ass-sweet Rockford Fosgate's in the 1500 with "McGehee Owls Make The Panties Drop" scrawled in shoe polish on the back.

It's gonna be a bumper-fucking-Monday for criminal defense attorneys on public intox / disorderly conduct / battery (We get both kinds, simple AND domestic), I wonder if the jails are ready.
oh let's not forget the dumbass redneck fucks that will get shitfaced, jump in that nasty ditch and lake and then beat the aMm out of their friends and strangers. I have zero desire to fight a drunk crowd of annoying people to listen to a free brad paisley concert. I already am sick of wms high school nights and they just started.

Offline Rick B.

• Tush Hog
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2015, 09:23:18 PM »
Man, y'all are a bunch of hatin' motherfuckers.  I think the whole idea is pretty cool. I'm not a country music lover... Or in particular a Brad Paisley fan but I do want to go see my old friend hoggybones on stage.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2015, 09:40:44 PM »
Man, y'all are a bunch of hatin' motherfuckers.  I think the whole idea is pretty cool. I'm not a country music lover... Or in particular a Brad Paisley fan but I do want to go see my old friend hoggybones on stage.
take Fuzzy with you.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • My chest rug is nicer than yours.
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2015, 10:03:02 PM »
oh let's not forget the dumbass redneck fucks that will get shitfaced, jump in that nasty ditch and lake and then beat the aMm out of their friends and strangers. I have zero desire to fight a drunk crowd of annoying people to listen to a free brad paisley concert. I already am sick of wms high school nights and they just started.

aka Bryant.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Rick B.

• Tush Hog
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2015, 10:44:55 PM »

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 35 queries.