Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2015 MLB season, make another thread for your fantasy BS.  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Nolapigz

• Boar
  • Die hipster, die.
Re: 2015 MLB season, make another thread for your fantasy BS.
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2015, 07:28:48 PM »
All of this honestly makes me wonder if this is what Hog fans sounds like to the Bamas, LSUs, Floridas of the world when we go 1-0 in conference play and act like we're the best ever.
Just speaking from down here, but they honestly don't give a fuck what we think, which is all the more infuriating.  They see Ark as someone who seems to have their number often, but not worth their discussion.

Anyone, anyone talking aMm this time of year in the MLB season needs to chill.  It is April for fuck's sake.
"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • I like brown bottles and aluminum cans.
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2015, 07:36:28 PM »
Damn. Starkville of a play by Matt Carpenter going over the top of the Reds catcher.

Offline Tusk till Dawn

• King of the Hogs
  • I like brown bottles and aluminum cans.
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2015, 09:08:41 PM »
That is why you don't try to fuck on Yadi. Bases cleared.

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fried scrod and kiwi.
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2015, 09:30:51 PM »
At least we don't have to hear about that queer Cardinals Way aMm anymore. I'm surprised the Interlock Device isn't a club sponsor. Freeze had several swept under the rug when he was playing for them.
Oh, you're going to hear about it. Especially from people that aren't Cardinal fans but understand it's the model franchise for building a winner but not overspending.
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

WOOPIG.NET   © 2015  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.