Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: LOLSU  (Read 8737 times)

Offline Doc

• A Shoat
Re: LOLSU
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2016, 12:35:53 PM »
What will everyone think when they win the national championship this year?
They have to catch Dominique Reed before they can win a championship.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2016, 12:58:03 PM »
Sure. But Miles has been there 11 years and won one championship. For everyone not named Saban or Urban that's not bad. Who has won more than one besides those two?  And they're considered the best.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Dr. HawgLove

• That's Dr. Merkwerdichliebe to you
  • Boar
  • Just look at the big board.
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2016, 01:01:45 PM »
They'll think every other team in the top 25 had a plane crash.
"God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural fluids."

"I think you're some kind of deviated prevert. I think genera

Offline BASS

• The Philosophical Woopigga
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2016, 01:21:27 PM »

aw son, drugs will ruin ya. 

Offline Razor B

• Boar
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2016, 01:24:57 PM »
Sure. But Miles has been there 11 years and won one championship. For everyone not named Saban or Urban that's not bad. Who has won more than one besides those two?  And they're considered the best.

LSU even lost two games that year.

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2016, 01:27:34 PM »
I hate you.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2016, 01:35:38 PM »

True.  To win a NC you have to be consistently good and then hope for a perfect storm.

Offline SpiderHam

• Boar
  • Jump Back, Kiss Myself!
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2016, 02:11:21 PM »
 :borat:
One of them to us. 
We got that wood right hur!

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2016, 02:25:16 PM »

true. one of them was even so good, that he left enough ballers behind that even a complete idiot could win a national championship

Offline Arkansas Proud

• King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2016, 02:56:31 PM »
true. one of them was even so good, that he left enough ballers behind that even a complete idiot could win a national championship

Not following.  Who is that?

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2016, 03:07:58 PM »

I suspect they'll all turn off the PlayStation and go to bed.

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Sinbad O'Connor
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2016, 03:19:16 PM »
I suspect they'll all turn off the PlayStation and go to bed.

Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2016, 03:37:02 PM »
Not following.  Who is that?

you don't think saban was responsible for a great majority of the talent on that lsu team that won in 2007?

Offline Arkansas Proud

• King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2016, 03:49:05 PM »
you don't think saban was responsible for a great majority of the talent on that lsu team that won in 2007?

I don't know.  Do you?  Did you give Petrino any credit for our talent in 2015?  Even 2014?

Nah.  I know it doesn't work both ways. 

Offline jsimp

• Boar
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2016, 04:09:06 PM »
I don't know.  Do you?  Did you give Petrino any credit for our talent in 2015?  Even 2014?

well yeah, guys like BA, Jonathon Williams, and kody walker were recruited and signed by petrino. I wouldn't say petrino left us stacked with 4 and 5 star guys. it's pretty well documented around here petrino didn't recruit great here towards the end, especially on defense. so I would give him the blame for our lack of talent. the difference is petrino developed guys, especially quarterbacks. what quarterback has blossomed under les miles? I would argue he does less with more than any other coach in the country.

I don't even know what point you are trying to make, but I doubt you do either

Offline Lurk

• Boar
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2016, 04:33:59 PM »

You hate that I am a Bielema admirer, but you love our former coach. Why don't you go ahead and be a Louisville fan? Or, since you seem to love ole Les; become a corndog. Problem solved.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:36:21 PM by Lurk »
Here's to growing up in an Empire during the decadent years!

Official motto of Woopig P&R board "Wear a cup tl;dr"

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • King of the Hogs
  • #YourMom
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2016, 06:58:55 PM »
You hate that I am a Bielema admirer, but you love our former coach. Why don't you go ahead and be a Louisville fan? Or, since you seem to love ole Les; become a corndog. Problem solved.

Might as well be the corndog. He's already got the stick up his butt.
It’s that thing were two jacked midgets paint themselves orange and you have to parallel park between them.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2016, 09:58:26 PM »
well yeah, guys like BA, Jonathon Williams, and kody walker were recruited and signed by petrino. I wouldn't say petrino left us stacked with 4 and 5 star guys. it's pretty well documented around here petrino didn't recruit great here towards the end, especially on defense. so I would give him the blame for our lack of talent. the difference is petrino developed guys, especially quarterbacks. what quarterback has blossomed under les miles? I would argue he does less with more than any other coach in the country.

I don't even know what point you are trying to make, but I doubt you do either

My point is it's not all the former coach after someone has been there three years. 

And I think miles is generally undervalued as a coach. He surrounds himself with really good assistants. He recruits well. He's successful. Less with more? That's what people said about Mack brown too. Now look at Texas.

Offline TC

• King of the Hogs
  • J. Freshwater
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2016, 10:08:59 PM »
My point is it's not all the former coach after someone has been there three years. 

And I think miles is generally undervalued as a coach. He surrounds himself with really good assistants. He recruits well. He's successful. Less with more? That's what people said about Mack brown too. Now look at Texas.

I just want to let you all know the authorities have been contacted

Offline Nolapigz

• Boar
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2016, 10:25:09 PM »

Jesus H, you are so wrong on every level.  Nutt actually might have won a title with the built in commitments that Les has, year after year.  He doesn't recruit shit, he offers and the powerhouse high schoolers in Nola, Baton Rouge, Destrehan, Monroe and Shreveport can't wait to accept.  The only time Les has done shit to the level expected with that talent (and by LSU fans) is with Saban's players and development.  He Switzered his MNC.  He can't hire assistants for shit, i.e. Cameron and that Steele fool, who was so great he was gone after one year.  What does Les do with these top rated classes?  He can't manage a 2 minute drill without time expiring, his stud QB recruits become something akin to Peanut Adams and his top 5 recruiting classes net him all the Chick Fil E and Music City Bowls the coonasses can take.  He's Nutt part dieux, but he actually is a good Christian man.  Stop watching football, please.
"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Offline Nolapigz

• Boar
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2016, 10:43:48 PM »
I kinda don't want Miles gone. We run the risk of LSU hiring a really good coach then.
Seriously, Les barely held onto his job last year and the tide is turning against him.  The alums mostly hate his schtick and expect to compete with Bama more often, the "can't develop a QB" mantra is running through high schools across the state, and they HATE losing to Arkansas even more so than Bama.  They lose again to Bama and two of Ole Miss/Misstake/Arkansas and he's toast.  I'd love it if he stayed in BR forever.
"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2016, 11:06:47 PM »
Seriously, Les barely held onto his job last year and the tide is turning against him.  The alums mostly hate his schtick and expect to compete with Bama more often, the "can't develop a QB" mantra is running through high schools across the state, and they HATE losing to Arkansas even more so than Bama.  They lose again to Bama and two of Ole Miss/Misstake/Arkansas and he's toast.  I'd love it if he stayed in BR forever.

I don't want Les to leave; they might actually hire a great coach.  Don't want Sumlin to get fired.  I wish nutt was still at Ole Miss because Brett would kick his ass. 

Offline Tonic

• Local Sunshine Pumper
  • Boar
  • Keep On 'Stachin
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2016, 08:24:58 AM »
I don't want Les to leave; they might actually hire a great coach.  Don't want Sumlin to get fired.  I wish nutt was still at Ole Miss because Brett would kick his ass. 

Not needed, I'm fine with how Bielema has been taking care of St. Freeze so far.
Don't waste your time with the mouth breathers.

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 34 queries.