Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A slight rant re Blow Mattingly/TigerBait  (Read 1259 times)

Offline likeupthisramp

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
A slight rant re Blow Mattingly/TigerBait
« on: May 21, 2015, 10:44:34 PM »
I may be the only guy around old enough to remember the back story or perhaps I am the only one that this bothers. But Blow Mattingly is a hypocritical dick.

But- little Bo has been reveling in and making a mockery of the infamous Tigerbaits time being spent in jail from something that happened in 1988 or so. I don't know how old said TB is, but from pics he appears to be in 40's or 50's. I am in that range as I was in college when the events associated w TB happened. As bad as TB comes across- I find it incredibly hypocritical that blow is making such an event of this.

I have been given more than one opportunity for 2nd chances and I know that Bo Mattingly has as well.  He apparently battled demons and as he preached the gospel- I assume is continues to stay above them. He has been given multiple chances/opportunities.  Anyone that happened to know him or was around him in I think early to mid 2000's knows what I am referring to.

I do not understand how he in good faith he continues to chastise someone (no matter how big a dick he is) incarcerated for something that happened 28 years ago.

Perhaps this entire story is a concocted story and I am a dipshit. If so, I will go DIAF....

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• FUCK TEXASS!
  • King of the Hogs
Re: A slight rant re Blow Mattingly/TigerBait
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 11:27:16 PM »

Offline WPFM

• goats appear and fade away...
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 11:30:17 PM »
^
aka A Douglas Faceplant
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline A Boy Named Sue E

• A Shoat
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 11:39:15 PM »
"Hypocrit"- Criticizing another for an act in which you engage. (A Boy Named Sue E.'s Dictionary)

To my knowledge, Bo Mattingly is neither a felon, a fugitive, nor a thief. So what's your point?

Fuck Tigerbait and the coon he rode in on.
go ugly early

Offline BoarlissWilliamson

• Boar
  • Infected with the brain eating amoeba
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 01:06:11 AM »
This thread is what I am talking about!  Why?  Because the media completely ruins people when they get arrested and it is not right.  Innocent until proven guilty.  And. . . if you preach the gospel publicly you should turn the other cheek and forgive 70x7.

Yeah, TB is a douchenozzled loudmouth coonass but he doesnt deserve to be taken to the woodshed for this bullshit by Bo.  Fuck Bo.  Fake Christian MFer.
"I married a princess.  She turned into a frog."

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fried scrod and kiwi.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 06:50:57 AM »
Fuck them both.
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Online notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • Strict No Tolerance Palsy
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 07:49:20 AM »
Jody "Tigerbait" Cheneval is 57 year old man. His homes and businesses have been purchased and licensed under his (now ex-, or at least, estranged) wife's name because he was hiding from the law.

This purveyor of fake plastic trees has spent years denigrating Arkansas and Razorback fans, while also hiding and running from felony convictions. The same wife who provided his homes and "job" has allegedly filed various restraining or protection orders against him. This other woman, who must have some form of brain damage, has filed charges against him for stalking and harrassment.

Adolf Hitler and Craig James could condemn him as a cowardly, pathetic little aMm stain and I would just smile and nod in agreement.

Online DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 08:17:53 AM »
Jody "Tigerbait" Cheneval is 57 year old man. His homes and businesses have been purchased and licensed under his (now ex-, or at least, estranged) wife's name because he was hiding from the law.

This purveyor of fake plastic trees has spent years denigrating Arkansas and Razorback fans, while also hiding and running from felony convictions. The same wife who provided his homes and "job" has allegedly filed various restraining or protection orders against him. This other woman, who must have some form of brain damage, has filed charges against him for stalking and harrassment.

Adolf Hitler and Craig James could condemn him as a cowardly, pathetic little aMm stain and I would just smile and nod in agreement.

Truth.

And other than the crime of stealing an SEC West Championship of the World from Houston Nutt (who claimed it anyway), Bo has paid for any illegal acts he was caught committing to the best of my knowledge.  I'm sure there's some hypocrisy there, but this TIIIGGGEEERRRBAAAIIIIT choad never had to account for his crimes.  Starkville, he got to live in Arkansas for a long time, which to any Louisianian corndog is like dying and going to heaven anyway, so you can make a solid argument that his life got better after he absconded from the law.  On the moral spectrum, stealing money is much worse than getting fucked up all the time, so while Bo may end up in Starkville one day, TIIGGERRRBAIIITT will pass him on the way down to a hotter level with more painful ass dildos. 

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Ballin' All the Chicks
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 08:20:46 AM »
Bo is a douche of the highest order.  There is no debate on this.
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 08:25:14 AM »

This
why don't you eat a big bowl of tainted Blue Bell and shut the ever living fuck up.

Offline big_pig

• King of the Hogs
  • Avatars were made to be broken, but not this one!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 08:30:05 AM »
Fuck them both.

Here endeth the leshon
I am not claiming I am right, I am saying I don't get it.

Offline hogggdadi

• Tush Hog
  • I'm watching you on the pig. always
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 09:25:27 AM »

first rule of woopig;
never, ever (& I mean evar) piss off Notas. 
U da man.
You only have to be the best team today.

Online notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • Strict No Tolerance Palsy
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 10:20:24 AM »
And his former house, as Hackfuck put it, looked like a Hank's exploded.

Offline Boared Cynic

• Making a nuisance out of myself.
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2015, 10:35:20 AM »
Tigerbait is a scrub. Blame the radio peeps for giving him airtime. I guess the show is so shitty, they have to instigate some drama.

Offline BoarlissWilliamson

• Boar
  • Infected with the brain eating amoeba
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 11:13:53 AM »
Tigerbait is a scrub. Blame the radio peeps for giving him airtime. I guess the show is so shitty, they have to instigate some drama.

That's all that most newsmedia is IMO-drama, rumors, and hearsay to provoke interest in the story they are telling.

Indeed, fuck em both.
"I married a princess.  She turned into a frog."

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 06:07:03 PM »

Offline Trigger7672

• Boar
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 04:04:52 PM »
Fuck them both is right. I hate it when Bo gets all self righteous. He is/was a drunken douche. It's especially funny that he has Booger Dawson as a regular on his show. They have a combined 3 DWIs as far as I know.

Offline earl

• A Shoat
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 04:18:49 PM »
nm

Page created in 1.87 seconds with 33 queries.