Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: LOL MICH  (Read 303 times)

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
LOL MICH
« on: April 17, 2015, 08:27:26 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/17/us/michigan-business-bans-openly-gay-people/index.html

(CNN)—A Michigan car repair shop owner says openly gay people are not welcome at his business. And gun owners are.

Brian Klawiter owns Dieseltec shop in Grandville.

In a statement this week on his company Facebook page, he urged gun owners to visit his business, promising a discount for those who do.

"Enough is enough," his post said, declaring that the voices of conservative Americans are getting drowned out. He pledged to operate his business the way he sees fit.

"I am a Christian. My company will be run in a way that reflects that. Dishonesty, thievery, immoral behavior, etc. will not be welcomed," he said. "I would not hesitate to refuse service to an openly gay person or persons. Homosexuality is wrong, period."

In a followup post, he said those who oppose his views can do so -- without threatening to kill his family and friends.

"I will stand firm on my views and will not back down," he said.

Klawiter said conservative Americans are entitled to free speech, too.

"Apparently if you are white (or close to it), you have a job, go to church, and own a gun ... That translates into racists, privileged, bigot, conspiracy theorist. Too many of us say nothing. Well, freedom of speech isn't just for liberals."

Klawiter told CNN affiliate WOOD TV he had to contact local authorities after protesters showed up at his home. He said he's received death threats and hundreds of calls from all over the country.

He said he's not asking customers about their sexuality, but same-sex couples who exhibit affectionate behavior openly will not get service.

Discrimination based on sexual orientation is not prohibited in Michigan, but some municipalities have laws against it, according to the affiliate.

Grandville is not one of them.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:30:10 PM by Das Uberschwein »

Offline Coheed & Hambria

• Tush Hog
Re: LOL MICH
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:37:49 PM »
Dude is looking for a GoFundMe payout.
Thry  made it when he plaaayede weent on ti gte a masters  b comminiv=caaaruion,   He aint no dummby and a heeeeell of a fpofftball playeer. I like him.

Offline Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 09:57:00 PM »
Equally precious is the right to remain silent.

Offline Merle_Hoggard

• Tush Hog
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 10:09:05 PM »
Equally precious is the right to remain silent.

Amen.

I wonder if some media type went looking for someone who would talk when provoked.  I have a hard time believing this guy went looking for a microphone or camera.
"Wonderful things can happen when you sew the seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes."  Raylan Givens

Offline bigghurtt

• Sockpuppet of an angry god
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 10:53:08 PM »

Amen.

I wonder if some media type went looking for someone who would talk when provoked.  I have a hard time believing this guy went looking for a microphone or camera.

I don't know.  He sounds kind of flamboyant. 
This next post was made by a real dumbass.

Offline Merle_Hoggard

• Tush Hog
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 11:14:44 PM »
I don't know.  He sounds kind of flamboyant.

True, but he sounds more to me like the kind of guy that doesn't go looking for it, but doesn't back down when confronted.  If that makes any sense.  I think he's kind of like me...not necessarily in his beliefs, but the way he might handle himself when confronted regarding them.
"Wonderful things can happen when you sew the seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes."  Raylan Givens

Offline TC

• Boar
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:26:36 AM »
I wonder if he's also refusing service to obese people too.  That is, assuming they're open about it.

Online aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #7 on: Today at 08:15:18 AM »

I wonder if he's also refusing service to obese people too.  That is, assuming they're open about it.

Yes and any other sinful thing like sloth and pride and so forth.
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

WOOPIG.NET   © 2015  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.