Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stop it.  (Read 339748 times)

Offline Fairweather Hog Fan

• Boar
Re: Stop it.
« Reply #6600 on: July 02, 2015, 09:25:38 PM »
It is way too far.  I hate slavery but they are not the only race in the world that has been enslaved.  Probably need to take down the pyramids and the great wall of china.

I'm one that believes things through out history have happened for a reason.  In no way I'm I condoning slavery, but do you really think large numbers of African-Americans would have emigrated here on their own?
Ender of threads!

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6601 on: July 02, 2015, 10:49:00 PM »
I'm one that believes things through out history have happened for a reason.  In no way I'm I condoning slavery, but do you really think large numbers of African-Americans would have emigrated here on their own?

???

What's the 'reason' here?

Offline houstondalenuttindaface

• A Shoat
  • Cashin checks, gettin sex
« Reply #6602 on: July 02, 2015, 11:07:54 PM »
???

You know, that he thinks that the Olympics need to be won by the USA every damn time.
I seen my light come shinin,
from the west down to the east,
anyday now, anyday now,
Frank shall be released

• Boar
« Reply #6603 on: July 03, 2015, 12:03:02 AM »
???

I don't rightly know!  God's plan maybe? The Jews were enslaved in Egypt and set free, than they settled their own lands.  The Romans came in burned the temple and they scattered to the ends of the earth. So tell me if the blacks were never brought over here as slaves how many would have left Africa on their own accord and settled here?  We all enjoy the rich culture that they brought with them, the music, the art, the literature, etc. sports!  My own life has been enriched by the people of African decent that I have had the opportunity to associate with through the years. If you look back through history the south was the breadbasket of the nation like the Midwest is today. Not a lot of folks lived in the area that today we know as the SEC.  Greedy British turned colonists saw the value in slaves working the land, they wouldn't have to pay the poor white folks living in the region.  So, these bastards bought slaves on the cheap from the Dutch scum that sold them and forged the antibellium South.  My version anyway.
Ender of threads!

Offline BoarlissWilliamson

• 479 to the 209
  • Boar
  • Infected with the brain eating amoeba
« Reply #6604 on: July 03, 2015, 05:08:51 AM »
Probably a repeat. Selfies. Enough.

I am a big fan of the new selfie sticks. 

God never said it would turn out awesome for you or Gritscoon or that poor caterpillar with wasp babies.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • King of the Hogs
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #6605 on: July 03, 2015, 07:33:47 AM »
http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/111880/10-things-that-make-college-football-unique-and-should-never-be-changed

10 things that make college football unique and should never be changed

Clemson players touching Howard’s RockCock

Look around the college football landscape, and there are some great entrances by teams into their stadiums. But the Clemson players rubbing Howard’s RockCock and then charging down the hill at Death Valley is electrifying, and if you’ve ever been there to witness it, you’d know that it’s one of those traditions that will never get old and never go away.

AYFSM?

Fixt
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline papermill

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #6606 on: July 03, 2015, 11:02:34 AM »
I don't rightly know!  God's plan maybe? The Jews were enslaved in Egypt and set free, than they settled their own lands.  The Romans came in burned the temple and they scattered to the ends of the earth. So tell me if the blacks were never brought over here as slaves how many would have left Africa on their own accord and settled here?  We all enjoy the rich culture that they brought with them, the music, the art, the literature, etc. sports!  My own life has been enriched by the people of African decent that I have had the opportunity to associate with through the years. If you look back through history the south was the breadbasket of the nation like the Midwest is today. Not a lot of folks lived in the area that today we know as the SEC.  Greedy British turned colonists saw the value in slaves working the land, they wouldn't have to pay the poor white folks living in the region.  So, these bastards bought slaves on the cheap from the Dutch scum that sold them and forged the antibellium South.  My version anyway.

They bought a lot of them from other black scum, too.  Black people are not inherently nobler.  If they had been more advanced when the two societies met they would have sailed up and made slaves out of Europeans.  That's the way the world works.  The trend toward feeling the extreme need to feel guilt over events you personally had nothing to do with is a fairly recent phenomenon though.  White guys won a lot a couple hundred years ago, oh well.

I wonder if Mongolians wring their hands over Genghis Khan.  He did a lot worse to a lot bigger slice of the known world.  I wonder if their is a political party in Mongolia that can peddle guile and resentment for power.

Black people's lives have been enriched by white people they have known, too.  Starkville, I have enriched a couple.  I wonder if they will ever say so on the internet.

Online Boared Cynic

• Should RMPL
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #6607 on: July 03, 2015, 11:19:09 AM »
I totally agree with your main point that Whites don't have a monopoly over shitty histories, and frankly I'm sick of others implying you're a closet racist or blind to social issues if you don't kiss ass to minority groups too.

Treat them like you would treat anyone else, and I take that to heart. Truly make those differences inconsequential, anything more actually seems condescending..  People say this is their goal but I think it's more wanting to be apart of "history" and "revolution". It's misguided motivation under a cloud of pretentiousness.

So yeah, I'm also in favor of renaming this thread 'I hate people' and everyone keeps posting self-righteous rants.

• Boar
« Reply #6608 on: July 03, 2015, 11:29:54 AM »
  People say this is their goal but I think it's more wanting to be apart of "history" and "revolution". It's misguided motivation under a cloud of pretentiousness.

It's the new "in" thing to do, it's trendy to be on the side of minorities.
Ender of threads!

Offline Sweet River Baines

• Tush Hog
« Reply #6609 on: July 03, 2015, 01:44:22 PM »
It is way too far.  I hate slavery but they are not the only race in the world that has been enslaved.  Probably need to take down the pyramids and the great wall of china.

Slaves didn't build the pyramids.
"The racing fans in Hot Springs are the best in the world. I love that." Trainer Ken McPeek

"You just gotta keep living man, l-i-v-i-n"- Wooderson

Offline HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #6610 on: July 03, 2015, 03:08:58 PM »
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline muslimsdonteatme

• Blasphemer
  • Administrator
  • Boar
  • Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom
« Reply #6611 on: July 03, 2015, 06:10:58 PM »

Treat them everyone like you would treat anyone else

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• I'm just a visitor. I don't know any of these heathens.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fucks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #6612 on: July 03, 2015, 08:37:42 PM »
I had this conversation with this friend of mine, we'll call him Black Cowboy Eddie, and it went something like this.  The subject of a "Back to Aferca" movement came up, as a few of the  black guys we work with think this is a good thing.  They are mostly regular black guys who have a little bit of the same racism issues a lot of the white people we work with have.  Several of those white guys are supporters of the back to Aferca movement also, surprise surprise.

Anyway, Eddie says "you motherfuckers have lost your minds."  He basically said he wasn't going back to Africa for any reason.  Then went of to say "look at the black folks in Africa, they are constantly at war or being invaded or fleeing to another shitter place than where they already live, and if not doing one of those things the they are being chased by the goddam tigers(I didn't stop him there)  and bears and snakes and aMm."

I said the continent of Africa is encumbered with resources, enough to make lots of progressive steps possible, if they would quit fighting over__________or religion.

He said the same people who are pissed off about how bad they have it here would either be eaten to death or fleeing for their lives if they were back over there, and they should be thankful for how things have turned out for them, no matter how it happened.

I was a little shocked to hear it, even from him, as he is one of the most conservative people I know.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #6613 on: July 03, 2015, 09:05:29 PM »
they are being chased by the goddam tigers(I didn't stop him there)

I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #6614 on: July 03, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »

You know how I know those tigers aren't real?
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline Satch

• brings nothing to the discussion.
  • Boar
  • A Samuel L Bronkowitz production
    • https://www.hogblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1964-Razorback-Logo.png
« Reply #6615 on: July 03, 2015, 10:56:16 PM »

Everyone can chill out.  racism has been taken care of.
and as always, kill Hitler.

Offline WPFM

• goats appear and fade away...
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6616 on: July 04, 2015, 11:15:46 AM »
Starkville, they ain't even old-timey.
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6617 on: July 04, 2015, 04:34:49 PM »

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• I'm just a visitor. I don't know any of these heathens.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fucks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #6618 on: July 04, 2015, 09:36:53 PM »

Everyone can chill out.  racism has been taken care of.

Clayton?  Is that you?
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Das Uberschwein

• Resident Drecksau
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6619 on: July 04, 2015, 09:45:08 PM »

Page created in 0.33 seconds with 36 queries.