Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: More hornii teachers  (Read 108048 times)

Online Too Big Pig

• King of the Hogs
Re: More hornii teachers
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2010, 09:45:05 AM »
Come on, it's summer break teachers, find a new market to prowl.

Offline Jar2

• Yankee Proud
  • A Shoat
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2010, 03:52:28 PM »

There's a picture of her in the paper but I couldn't find one online.  She looks like one of the 50 lonely looking bleach blonde broads you'll see in Bobbi Sox at the end of the night. 

And what is this, "Bobbi Sox," of which you speak? 
can't believe you even took the time to write that

Offline suprdave

• Vintage Gash Hunter
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2010, 08:02:47 AM »
I miss Bobbi Sox. It had a plethora of cougars for a young man to choose from.
It seems as if every mistake I've ever made in life I've had an erection in one hand and a bud light in the other.

Offline hogeyeblind

• A Shoat
  • "Golden Handcuffs"
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2010, 10:37:04 PM »
I miss Bobbi Sox. It had a plethora of cougars for a young man to choose from.

Two memories from Bobbi Sox - tuna fish and crab lice
2 Star talent but I'm special and really want to be a Woopigger

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2010, 12:20:03 AM »
And what is this, "Bobbi Sox," of which you speak? 

She is where many mothers went on Friday nights when you told you they were going to play cards or something. I wish it still existed now I am in need of a more mature woman.

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2010, 09:40:41 AM »

Awesome, she lives on Hardwood Drive.

Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline mr.zorak

• Curator of Crapola
  • Boar
  • keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2010, 01:43:17 PM »
The innerwebs Comstock Lode of Teacher Horniiness:

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=39783

Almost always in the top 5 dooshapalooza rankings

frick that i want the, fresh as a whistle

Offline TheOtherWhiteMeat

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2010, 02:39:42 PM »

Awesome, she lives on Hardwood Drive.

Offline jesus

• wackmessiah
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2010, 11:19:58 PM »

Two memories from Bobbi Sox - tuna fish and crab lice

I'm guessing it's all over and down with now for you, so this is for the younger generations...

DO NO THROW TOOTHPICKS IN THE URINAL.  CRABS CAN POLEVAULT!
Stir Good.  Puppy On Bottom!

www.detentionreport.com

Online gambler

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »
There are some hot teachers on there along with some duds. The cream of the crop, to me, is still Debra LaFave. Amy Beck is a close 2nd.

Offline brithog

• A Shoat
  • I love lamp
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2010, 02:57:31 PM »

Offline mr.zorak

• Curator of Crapola
  • Boar

Online ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2010, 07:02:10 PM »
http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2010/jul/15/former-ut-player-indicted-exploitation-solicitatio/
 :rainbow:

SEVIERVILLE - A former University of Tennessee football player-turned high school assistant coach has been indicted for allegedly trying to engage in sex crimes with a 15-year-old male student athlete, according to court records released Thursday.

Online Buffinator

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2010, 04:35:16 PM »
he's doing it wrong

Online ElvisHog

• Where have you gone Walter Cronkite, and why have you been replaced by the likes of woopig.net?
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2010, 04:59:38 PM »

Offline mr.zorak

• Curator of Crapola
  • Boar
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2011, 08:25:31 AM »
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 10:28:37 AM by mr.zorak »

Offline Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2011, 12:52:35 PM »

These two guys might have found a loophole to have sex with students.

Chaperone them on a trip to Germany, have sex with them there, and then argue when you get back and are arrested that an American court doesn't have jurisdiction.

The alleged sexual encounters that led to the arrest of two former Paramus Catholic High School employees happened thousands of miles away from school, in a different country, where different laws apply.
Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »

These two guys might have found a loophole to have sex with students.

Chaperone them on a trip to Germany, have sex with them there, and then argue when you get back and are arrested that an American court doesn't have jurisdiction.

The alleged sexual encounters that led to the arrest of two former Paramus Catholic High School employees happened thousands of miles away from school, in a different country, where different laws apply.

I'm no attorney but I would think they'll have a hard time making those charges stick.  They're trying to say that state law supercedes the law of a foreign country.  To me that would be like trying to charge someone under Arkansas law with contributing to the delinquency of a minor for buying an 18 year old a drink in Cancun where they are of legal drinking age.
Homies help homes.......always

Offline cooter

• Boar
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2011, 09:52:26 PM »

I'm no attorney but I would think they'll have a hard time making those charges stick.  They're trying to say that state law supercedes the law of a foreign country.  To me that would be like trying to charge someone under Arkansas law with contributing to the delinquency of a minor for buying an 18 year old a drink in Cancun where they are of legal drinking age.

Don't know the law, but do know that if you travel to a foreign country to imbibe in fruit that has not ripened is in fact an offense punishable by the U.S.  Sorry hiphog, looks like we are going to have to cancel that trip to Bangkok, even though I was looking forward to hooking you up with some beautiful Kathoeys.   O0

The US can prosecute sex tourism under a law called the Protect Act. This law makes sex tourism illegal and allows the US government to prosecute such crimes no matter where they took place. The FBI is responsible for investigating any claims of sex tourism and their global network is often successful in building a case against suspected sex tourists.

Sex crimes involving minors are a serious matter. The United States treats these cases very seriously no matter where the crimes occur. All citizens should know that in certain cases our country's legal jurisdiction has no borders. Sex tourism is one such case.

Opinion: They are going to the joint for obvious violations of predation on minors.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:13:08 PM by cooter »

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2011, 10:35:02 PM »
Don't know the law, but do know that if you travel to a foreign country to imbibe in fruit that has not ripened is in fact an offense punishable by the U.S.  Sorry hiphog, looks like we are going to have to cancel that trip to Bangkok, even though I was looking forward to hooking you up with some beautiful Kathoeys.   O0

The US can prosecute sex tourism under a law called the Protect Act. This law makes sex tourism illegal and allows the US government to prosecute such crimes no matter where they took place. The FBI is responsible for investigating any claims of sex tourism and their global network is often successful in building a case against suspected sex tourists.

Sex crimes involving minors are a serious matter. The United States treats these cases very seriously no matter where the crimes occur. All citizens should know that in certain cases our country's legal jurisdiction has no borders. Sex tourism is one such case.

Opinion: They are going to the joint for obvious violations of predation on minors.

Again I'm not an attorney but to me there's a huge difference between going to Bangkok to bang a 12 years old, where I would also guess it's illegal to bang 12 year olds, and having sex with someone that's not of age in that particular state but is legal in that country.  Also these are state charges, not federal charges.
Homies help homes.......always

Offline WPFM

• Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • greets apathy like an old friend
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2011, 11:28:18 PM »
Ya'll ever tried to suck a dick for 20 minutes?  It isn't easy.

Offline Boondock Hogs

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »
That's a railroad job on those guys. 

Offline Count Porkula

• Mayor
  • King of the Hogs
  • frick Him!
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline ColumbusHawg

• A Shoat
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2011, 11:47:48 AM »
Don't know the law, but do know that if you travel to a foreign country to imbibe in fruit that has not ripened is in fact an offense punishable by the U.S.  Sorry hiphog, looks like we are going to have to cancel that trip to Bangkok, even though I was looking forward to hooking you up with some beautiful Kathoeys.   O0

Maybe it's the Mann Act...

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:52:36 AM by ColumbusHawg »

Offline Hawg_Good

• Wild Hog
  • woopig.net
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »
You know the fricked up thing about all of this?  When I was in school, I'm 34, there wasn't a teacher in site that I wanted to frick.  I know the argument, but Hawg_Good some of these bitches are ugly.  Well, some of them could be playboy models.  The point is that most of them are fuckable.  Kids just really don't know how good they have it these days.  I guess this is my get off my lawn you little whippersnappers moment.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.351 seconds with 20 queries.