Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stop it.  (Read 241301 times)

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
  • Formerly known as Swahili Steve
Re: Stop it.
« Reply #4575 on: January 21, 2015, 11:31:55 AM »
The Kardashians.

Justin Beiber getting a roast. He's like 12.

People that shuffle their feet

Online HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Tits Out, Captain.
« Reply #4576 on: January 21, 2015, 11:40:15 AM »

Justin Beiber getting a roast. He's like 12.

From what I hear he has been begging for a roast for a while, but they told him to get more material before they would consider it.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4577 on: January 21, 2015, 11:49:29 AM »

From what I hear he has been begging for a roast for a while, but they told him to get more material before they would consider it.
so the whole acting out and shitty disrespectful behavior was so he could get a roast? This kid is a POS. I don't want him roasted I want him to GDIAF

Offline razorwire

• Tush Hog
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #4578 on: January 21, 2015, 11:52:08 AM »
Perhaps The Bibe means a weenie roast

Online KCHOGS

• Tush Hog
« Reply #4579 on: January 21, 2015, 12:56:09 PM »
Adults, anyone over 25, playing a kids game, Minecraft for example, and recording yourself to post on Youtube.  Go ahead and register as a child predator and save us the trouble of watching out for you.

Kids shooting airsoft rifles in residential neighborhoods.  I realize they aren't going to hurt much, but it does chip the paint off of a house.  Now get off my lawn before I allow my son, that happens to be 2 years older than you, to beat your ass.

The other day someone at my neighbors house was taken out on a stretcher with an amber-lance and fire truck outside.  There were a couple cars idling right down the road that I've never seen before.  Quit following amber-lances to make money.  People die, it happens. 

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4580 on: January 21, 2015, 01:36:48 PM »
Adults, anyone over 25, playing a kids game, Minecraft for example, and recording yourself to post on Youtube.  Go ahead and register as a child predator and save us the trouble of watching out for you.

this. I had a grown as adult man stop me in mid convo the other day because he said "oh hold that thought I'm able to time back into my game"....seriously wtf it was mine craft. He then proceeds to tell me all about how he can get his dragons in there and kill aMm. Who gives a aMm.

Offline Splurge

• is crawling on his belly clearing out what could have been
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4581 on: January 21, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »
this. I had a grown as adult man stop me in mid convo the other day because he said "oh hold that thought I'm able to time back into my game"....seriously wtf it was mine craft. He then proceeds to tell me all about how he can get his dragons in there and kill aMm. Who gives a aMm.

Leeeeeeeeeroy Jeeeeeekins!

Online Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #4582 on: January 21, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »

My lady friend insulted a couple of people the other day discussing a game you collect gold, I believe. She talked about trying to play but people kept stealing from her and the game offered her the ability to BUY this fake gold to play the game with. She ends with what idiot is going to do that? 2 of the 3 people said they had done it. She felt embarrassed but not as much as they felt it.

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• FUCK TEXASS!
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4583 on: January 21, 2015, 06:00:03 PM »
My lady friend insulted a couple of people the other day discussing a game you collect gold, I believe. She talked about trying to play but people kept stealing from her and the game offered her the ability to BUY this fake gold to play the game with. She ends with what idiot is going to do that? 2 of the 3 people said they had done it. She felt embarrassed but not as much as they felt it.

South Park did a funny episode on these "freemium" games.

Offline abypfcs

• King of the Hogs
  • Both my favorite teams are underdogs.
    • YPFCS
« Reply #4584 on: January 21, 2015, 06:33:48 PM »
Hey, I drive a fake (real to me) cyber truck.

Offline pinkphiloyd

• will eat your babies, bitch.
  • Boar
« Reply #4585 on: January 22, 2015, 08:19:34 AM »
Mercury retrograde.  Not the event itself.  People that believe it has some kind of bearing on their lives.
I can't explain it; there's some kind of weird chemical reaction that happens when you combine cat food, beer, and glue.  It makes you feel, like, really sick and tired and you're able to fall asleep.

Offline Phat_Hawg

• Has pulled more tail than a slow kid at a petting zoo
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4586 on: January 22, 2015, 12:52:32 PM »

We all have hobbies and activities that other people would think are stupid.  Our world would be a better place if people wouldn't worry about how people spend their free time and money.

But yeah, no one but fellow aficionados wants to hear about how many dragons you killed, how many games of Trivia Crack you won, and how your fantasy football team did this year (won my league by the way).
I'm not weird and creepy, I'm cool and awesome.

Offline ColdPork

• Boar
« Reply #4587 on: January 22, 2015, 12:56:28 PM »
so the whole acting out and shitty disrespectful behavior was so he could get a roast? This kid is a POS. I don't want him roasted I want him to GDIAF
That's my thought. I would like to see him literally tied to a stake and set on fire.

Offline The Reverend Snoophogg

• I'm just a visitor. I don't know any of these heathens.
  • King of the Hogs
  • All the fucks that were once given have been lost.
« Reply #4588 on: January 22, 2015, 02:13:22 PM »
That's my thought. I would like to see him literally tied to a stake and set on fire.

I'd pay-per-view that at $39.99.
Regular guy.

That's me.

Offline Satch

• brings nothing to the discussion.
  • Boar
  • I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin !
    • https://www.hogblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1964-Razorback-Logo.png
« Reply #4589 on: January 23, 2015, 06:35:25 AM »
Turned on sports talk radio this morning.
(discussing Enos hire)
"... I looked at this staff, and what jumped off the page at me was we've got 2 head coaches on this staff."
turned off sports talk radio this morning.

Offline Tanny Bogus

• Haunting Wickes since the mid-50's
  • Boar
  • Longtime Fan of Randolph Mantooth
« Reply #4590 on: January 23, 2015, 07:07:02 AM »
Probably been mentioned, but... Calling every new scandal "whatever"-gate.

Offline Boar Bidet

• Swahili Steve
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #4591 on: January 23, 2015, 04:12:03 PM »
People that take their iPhones into a restroom stall, talk on it while they take a dump. This happens at the office all the time and it's gross. Plus when you wipe I don't know where they put that phone because there's absolutely nowhere to place it in the stall but the nasty ass floor. Gross

Offline hogsrunwild

• King of the Hogs
  • Yes, it is
« Reply #4592 on: January 23, 2015, 04:17:25 PM »
I'm responding to your post from the shitter

As for where I put my phone while I wipe my ass...there are these neat little things on my pants called pockets.  They must be pretty new if you haven't heard of them and they are really useful for putting things like your keys, phone, hands and you can even cut out the bottom and put your dick in your pocket.
Quote from: Animal Chin on Today at 07:38:32 PM
Also, I want to have sex in and around your mouth. Please tell me you're in central Arkansas so we can meet up.  I'm not hard to find.

Offline Satch

• brings nothing to the discussion.
  • Boar
  • I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin !
    • https://www.hogblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1964-Razorback-Logo.png
« Reply #4593 on: January 24, 2015, 08:01:40 AM »
you could have some tots in the shitter while talking on the phone.

Online HogTat

• It's in my nature
  • Boar
« Reply #4594 on: January 24, 2015, 09:58:01 AM »
you could have some tots in the shitter while talking on the phone.

Or given an interview.
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.

Offline Sooiiee Generis

• A Danger to Himself and Others
  • Boar
  • woopig.net
« Reply #4595 on: January 24, 2015, 11:24:36 AM »
Probably been mentioned, but... Calling every new scandal "whatever"-gate.

Amen times infinity. When I started to hear about "Inflate Gate" I knew that I wouldn't be listening to much sports talk TV or radio for a couple of weeks. 
Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fellow says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace - and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Offline goporkyourself

• Boar
  • i've been out walking
« Reply #4596 on: January 29, 2015, 12:52:58 PM »
longshoremen's union contract negotiations. fuckin my world up man.

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #4597 on: January 29, 2015, 01:53:50 PM »
longshoremen's union contract negotiations. fuckin my world up man.

You mean longshoremen's extortion demands?  If there was ever a union that needed to be busted up and an industry that should just be nationalized, its the entire port system for getting aMm into this country.  It worse now than when On the Waterfront was filmed.

Offline Razor B

• Tush Hog
« Reply #4598 on: January 29, 2015, 02:13:43 PM »
Vine was funny when no one was getting paid.  Can this 6 second fad end already?

Offline goporkyourself

• Boar
  • i've been out walking
« Reply #4599 on: January 29, 2015, 02:16:13 PM »
You mean longshoremen's extortion demands?  If there was ever a union that needed to be busted up and an industry that should just be nationalized, its the entire port system for getting aMm into this country.  It worse now than when On the Waterfront was filmed.

i heard the backlog is like 22 ships deep right now on imports.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2015  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 21 queries.