Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register.

Author Topic: Now FSU boots a QB  (Read 1126 times)

Offline DrMongoose

• King of the Hogs
  • whatever
Now FSU boots a QB
« on: July 07, 2015, 10:14:14 PM »
Haters gonna hate

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
Re: Now FSU boots a QB
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 08:24:23 AM »
As opposed to the crab legs video.

"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline jhawg05

• The Original Porksta
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 07:49:04 PM »
This FSU player apparently beat the aMm out a female the night before Johnson did.  :sick:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-seminoles

"I told him I had a boyfriend and wasn't interested," said the woman, who spoke to ESPN.com on the condition she not be identified.

The woman said the man returned to the parking lot with Cook and an argument became heated, and then Cook punched her in the face several times. Her friend ran to a nearby TPD car, which wasn't occupied, so the woman called 911.

"They kept telling me they were football players," the woman said. "They kept telling me to Google them. They told me they were football players and they could buy me in two years."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:52:17 PM by jhawg05 »

Offline authorhawgerelli

• Superer Mod
  • Administrator
  • Wild Hog
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 08:31:33 PM »
Kind of exciting to guess what FSU's opponents will use on the signs they make this year

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 10:27:56 PM »
This FSU player apparently beat the aMm out a female the night before Johnson did.  :sick:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-seminoles

"I told him I had a boyfriend and wasn't interested," said the woman, who spoke to ESPN.com on the condition she not be identified.

The woman said the man returned to the parking lot with Cook and an argument became heated, and then Cook punched her in the face several times. Her friend ran to a nearby TPD car, which wasn't occupied, so the woman called 911.

"They kept telling me they were football players," the woman said. "They kept telling me to Google them. They told me they were football players and they could buy me in two years."

You read aMm like this and you know BB has done his homework so that criminals like this don't get offered, and if he gets a bad apple it would be discarded immediately and the authorities notified.
Jimbo what yo gonna do?  Fuck you and your program and morally fucked up school and alumni.

Offline BigDavis

• Squirrel hater
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 10:31:59 PM »
You read aMm like this and you know BB has done his homework so that criminals like this don't get offered, and if he gets a bad apple it would be discarded immediately and the authorities notified.
Jimbo what yo gonna do?  Fuck you and your program and morally fucked up school and alumni.

That linemen that committed last week is typical of the kind of kid Bielema likes to recruit. Big strong kid with a high GPA, high ACT score, and a national honor society member. 
why don't you eat a big bowl of tainted Blue Bell and shut the ever living fuck up.

Offline DirkPiggler

• The Lyrical Jesse James
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 10:39:59 PM »

Unfortunately you are incorrect with the first part of this.  Bielema recruited Dalvin Cook pretty hard.  I think Cook even came on an official visit.  He most definitely had a scholarship offer here. 

There is no doubt that Bielema would not have waited for the ESPN article to come out before at least suspending and likely kicking the offending player off the team though.  Jimbo doesn't discipline any decent players until his hand is absolutely forced, and maybe not even then.  He's Hootie with a better playbook.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:42:32 PM by DirkPiggler »

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 12:49:08 AM »
Unfortunately you are incorrect with the first part of this.  Bielema recruited Dalvin Cook pretty hard.  I think Cook even came on an official visit.  He most definitely had a scholarship offer here. 

There is no doubt that Bielema would not have waited for the ESPN article to come out before at least suspending and likely kicking the offending player off the team though.  Jimbo doesn't discipline any decent players until his hand is absolutely forced, and maybe not even then. He's Hootie with a better playbook.

"You gonna give me that playbook, Gus."

Offline aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 08:09:34 AM »
Must be a bad batch of roids.

Somewhere Bobby Bowden has a aMm eating grin on his face.
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Offline TexZilla

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 08:26:22 AM »

There is no doubt that Bielema would not have waited for the ESPN article to come out before at least suspending and likely kicking the offending player off the team though.  Jimbo doesn't discipline any decent players until his hand is absolutely forced, and maybe not even then.  He's Hootie with a better playbook.

When it comes to these players and women issues it is hard to know what kind of person they might really be unless they have a public record or get a full psych profile.  Had Cook had a public incident or shown himself to be a violent person towards women BB would have likely moved on.

Offline HoneyBakedPiglet

• aka Fireplace
  • King of the Hogs
  • #YourMom
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2015, 09:05:18 AM »
When it comes to these players and women issues it is hard to know what kind of person they might really be unless they have a public record or get a full psych profile.  Had Cook had a public incident or shown himself to be a violent person towards women BB would have likely moved on.

Or it could just be the culture surrounding the program as a whole.
It’s that thing were two jacked midgets paint themselves orange and you have to parallel park between them.

Offline VegasHog

• Boar
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2015, 09:11:51 AM »

Or it could just be the culture surrounding the program as a whole.

given the previous incidents i think this is the case.

Offline Hogtired

• Boar
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 09:53:33 AM »
given the previous incidents i think this is the case.

After watching Ol' Jimbo last year, he is doing the best Hootie impersonation I have ever seen. Too much people helpin' going on.
AYFSM?

Offline Nolapigz

• Boar
  • Die hipster, die.
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2015, 10:51:40 AM »
Kind of exciting to guess what FSU's opponents will use on the signs they make this year
I am holding out for "Can't Buy Me Love" on the PA system when the FSU takes the field.
"Cause I just came here trying to be real. . .be as genuine as possible. . .and you know real recognize real."

Online PorkSaladAnnie

• Tush Hog
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2015, 01:29:34 AM »
After watching Ol' Jimbo last year, he is doing the best Hootie impersonation I have ever seen. Too much people helpin' going on.
He's good. Does he have a dripping brudda?
"Whether you're Black or White;
 Country, Redneck or Freak;
 Young or Old;
 From London, to Moscow or Memphis;
 Elvis Presley will still be the King of Rock & Roll."

Page created in 0.326 seconds with 36 queries.