Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal  (Read 145058 times)

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
Re: Penn State Child Molestation Scandal
« Reply #1675 on: July 12, 2016, 08:25:06 PM »
Hopefully this shuts his idiot son, Jay, the fuck up.

Except that he may have a point.  I read some info about 1 kid vs. 6 witnesses earlier.  I have no idea what actually happened, but I do know there is at least a chance it didn't happen the way anyone now says it actually happened.  That's why bringing it up at the time is so important and why organizations that promote (for instance, women coming out against sexual violence) is so important.

I don't think Paterno is innocent.  I think he turned a blind eye for some amount of time.  In the end, I think he tried turning Sandusky in, then said screw it after the AD wouldn't listen.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline jeb stuart

• Tush Hog
« Reply #1676 on: July 12, 2016, 09:08:03 PM »
Except that he may have a point.  I read some info about 1 kid vs. 6 witnesses earlier.  I have no idea what actually happened, but I do know there is at least a chance it didn't happen the way anyone now says it actually happened.  That's why bringing it up at the time is so important and why organizations that promote (for instance, women coming out against sexual violence) is so important.

I don't think Paterno is innocent.  I think he turned a blind eye for some amount of time.  In the end, I think he tried turning Sandusky in, then said screw it after the AD wouldn't listen.

Do you think we genuinely consider what the fuck you think? Yea, Jay's an ass hat but so are you.

Offline Snortingred1

• Tush Hog
  • Slightly above average common sense...slightly.
« Reply #1677 on: July 12, 2016, 09:27:45 PM »
PSU needs to burn to the fucking ground for this.  Having friends that were molested as kids, this whole thing is really bringing a fury out of me.  What I wouldn't give to sodomize both Joe Pa and Sandusky with a splintered piece of bamboo.
"What was it that Noam Chomsky said about BJ's?" -Zack Galifianakis

Offline IH8LSU

• Boar
  • Puts Carts Where They Go
« Reply #1678 on: July 12, 2016, 09:40:14 PM »
PSU needs to burn to the fucking ground for this.  Having friends that were molested as kids, this whole thing is really bringing a fury out of me.  What I wouldn't give to sodomize both Joe Pa and Sandusky with a splintered piece of bamboo.
Identification with the aggressor?

Offline aNiMaL

• Selling The Drama daily
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #1679 on: July 12, 2016, 09:53:47 PM »
That movie about the Catholic priests (Spotlight)

There was a nice little cottage industry of lawyers negotiating out of court settlements working for the church. I'm sure none of those people (lawyers) went to jail.
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale

Offline Razor B

• Boar
« Reply #1680 on: July 13, 2016, 10:33:13 AM »
They need to find that prosecutor that "disappeared".
Either he's living on a beach somewhere rich as God, or he's at the bottom of the river.
I bet he's in the river.

I doubt he's in just one river.

Offline Sipowicz

• A Shoat
« Reply #1681 on: July 23, 2016, 04:48:47 PM »
Based on what I've read about Federal Human Trafficking laws Paterno would have been convicted of human trafficking had he lived and been charged

Offline Sipowicz

• A Shoat
« Reply #1682 on: July 23, 2016, 04:49:54 PM »

a man in Paterno's powerful position turning a blind eye = guilty of human trafficking

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 34 queries.