Welcome, stranger! Please log in or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: I like that Jonesboogie St. QB #wehogs  (Read 22016 times)

Offline TravelHog

• Resident Agitator
  • King of the Hogs
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline HogofWar

• King of the Hogs
  • Tits Out, Captain.
Re: I like that Jonesboogie St. QB #wehogs
« Reply #301 on: August 04, 2016, 01:21:25 PM »
BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.commercialappeal.com/opinion/analysis/ethics-violations-at-arkansas-state-disappointing-3918ced7-fcf4-459f-e053-0100007f4843-388997531.html?d=mobile

Glad we do not have to worry about integrity at the UofA. ::)

Let us say it more clearly for Welch: These weren't mistakes of process or policies or communication. They were intentional unethical decisions and displays of bad judgment made by the chancellor. Hudson repeatedly showed a lack of integrity and character, which should be hallmarks of a university chancellor.

This is too funny. :maundoed:
It's time for Welch and the board of trustees to make some tough decisions to get ASU back to the university we all know and love.

Offline bar_hog

• Tush Hog
« Reply #302 on: August 04, 2016, 01:45:21 PM »
didnt I hear one of our vice chanceellors resigned yesterday. sounded like he might have an ethics problem too but I may have misheard

Offline Count Porkula

• Doctor
  • King of the Hogs
  • Fear... That's the other guy's problem.
« Reply #303 on: August 04, 2016, 01:50:32 PM »

It's time for Welch and the board of trustees to make some tough decisions to get ASU back to the university we all know and love.

a 2nd rate shithole?
Resonance...metal folding chairs or hard tile floors cannot be beaten when it comes to firing off a loud fart.

Offline Razor B

• Boar
« Reply #304 on: August 04, 2016, 04:11:24 PM »
Is the ASU QB still there that got a lot of twitter hate from their fans when he congratulated the Hogs beating Texas?  I liked that guy.

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 34 queries.