Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The NBA  (Read 191655 times)

Offline FayettenamHog

• wants you to go fuck yourself
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bielemania
Re: The NBA
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2011, 09:39:58 AM »
Grizz goan get raped.  Prison style.

Offline dixiecupdrinker

• Is better than 3-17
  • Boar
  • Roy Berry is my hero
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2011, 11:17:10 AM »

Tell me who will stop Z BO? If Conley and Mayo are knocking down shots, the Thunder are done.

Offline MBAHog

• A Shoat
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »
Tell me who will stop Z BO? If Conley and Mayo are knocking down shots, the Thunder are done.

Your choice.  Perkins or Ibaka.  Both will slow down Z Bo and his Z Bounds.  Mayo wasn't even playing a lot of crunch time, and Tony Allen can't shut down both Durant AND Westbrook.

I love the playoffs.  In round 1, I wanted the Grizzlies to win and the Lakers and Heat to lose.  But in round 2, I want the Grizz to lose and the Lakers and Heat to win.

Offline Ham Malone

• Tush Hog
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »
Absolutely.  Loved watching the Grizz take down the Spurs, since every rational NBA fan hates watching the damn Spurs.  But the party is over, Grizz lose in 5. 
819 F.2d 451

Offline boomer_sooie

• Boar
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2011, 01:22:44 PM »
Unlike with Jeff Green, the Thunder have the post players to defend Randolph and Gasol. Tony Allen and Battier will do a solid job on Durant, which really leaves the Thunder needing Westbrook to playing good. The only problem is that in the last the couple of games he was doing his best imitation of Gary Ervin and Courtney Fortston.

I would've preferred to play the Spurs.

Offline dixiecupdrinker

• Is better than 3-17
  • Boar
  • Roy Berry is my hero
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2011, 06:45:05 PM »
Your choice.  Perkins or Ibaka.  Both will slow down Z Bo and his Z Bounds.  Mayo wasn't even playing a lot of crunch time, and Tony Allen can't shut down both Durant AND Westbrook.

I love the playoffs.  In round 1, I wanted the Grizzlies to win and the Lakers and Heat to lose.  But in round 2, I want the Grizz to lose and the Lakers and Heat to win.

Yep. The only thing that concerns me is Perkins wasnt around for the regular season meetings. I think it goes 6 but Im not sure who wins.

Offline Death By Sooiecide

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »
All this talk of OKC, Memphis, Chicago, Miami and Atlanta makes me giggle.

Lakers v Celtics in the finals again. Kobe gets ring 6 and Phil gets his fourth three peat.

Offline Snorts

• Boar
  • 7 Screaming Diz Busters
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2011, 10:20:39 AM »
Celts gotta get by the Heat first.  Easier said than done, I'm afraid.
Just ask the Axis

Offline boomer_sooie

• Boar
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2011, 02:23:16 PM »
Unlike with Jeff Green, the Thunder DO NOT have the post players to defend Randolph and Gasol. Tony Allen and Battier will do a solid job on Durant, which really leaves the Thunder needing Westbrook to playing good. The only problem is that in the last the couple of games he was doing his best imitation of Gary Ervin and Courtney Fortston. If the Thunder quit being little bitches they have a chance at winning this series.

I would've preferred to play the Spurs.

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2011, 02:28:40 PM »
Absolutely.  Loved watching the Grizz take down the Spurs, since every rational NBA fan hates watching the damn Spurs. 

Because they aren't thugs?  Or because their star doesn't rape people?
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2011, 02:33:19 PM »
Because they aren't thugs?  Or because their star doesn't rape people?
Because they flop, their aging star acts as if he has never committed a foul and their PG is a faggy frenchman.

Other than that, they are A Okay!

Offline dixiecupdrinker

• Is better than 3-17
  • Boar
  • Roy Berry is my hero
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2011, 02:41:46 PM »
Up in that ass okc!!!!!

Offline FayettenamHog

• wants you to go fuck yourself
  • King of the Hogs
  • Bielemania
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2011, 02:47:09 PM »

Offline Clark

• Putting my Kools out on your floor.
  • King of the Hogs
  • UPGRAYEDD. Two D's for a double dose of pimpin'.
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2011, 02:48:16 PM »
Fisher vs Kidd is like watching Foreman vs Frazier. They are all the same age= old as frick.
The iconic 'alien' is to us what we are to apes: small, pale, big headed, and with unfathomable technology. We even abduct them for medical experiments. Mind blown.
--Rage

Offline Ham Malone

• Tush Hog
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2011, 04:36:56 PM »
Because they flop, their aging star acts as if he has never committed a foul and their PG is a faggy frenchman.

Other than that, they are A Okay!
Your answer is perfect.  It's agonizing to have to watch the Spurs. 
819 F.2d 451

Offline Arkansas Proud

• Admins be changing my title daily
  • King of the Hogs
  • The better half
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2011, 01:02:08 AM »
Nobody in the NBA acts like they have never committed a foul.

Especially Arkansas' golden boy in May and June, DFish, the biggest faker of them all.  Watching him try and go through a screen is like watching the Hiroshima aftermath.
"I completely agree." -- Stephen Coalboar on August 22, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

Offline coophog

• A Shoat
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2011, 08:01:44 PM »
Ronnie Brewer is guarding Joe Johnson. WPS

Offline Cerdo

• I am Strawman
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2011, 09:51:39 PM »
I just love the way Joe Johnson plays the game and I think he'd be my favorite NBA player to root for even if he wasn't a Hog.  He decided to take that game over tonight.  The intensity is always funny to watch on his face until the very end when he cracked a big smile. 

This series is probably going to be pretty good.  2 good young teams that are each just one piece away from moving up to the next level. The Hawks still need a big, girthy guy.  They need some muscle.  The Bulls have plenty of it. 

Offline Mike Slive

• Boar
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2011, 11:16:26 PM »
Joe had 34 and was 5/5 on 3pt. I agree about the series being a good one. To be honest, there are several good match ups this year.

I am watching the TNT halftime show with Chuck, Webber, Kenny, and a young dude. It is actually such a relief to espn. They are talking about the Lakers getting calls and how you need to hit Artest in the throat to calm him down. Pretty insightful stuff.

Offline Stephen Colboar

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2011, 01:38:39 AM »
MAVS BITCHES.

Offline Loma

• Backwoodigan Razorback
  • King of the Hogs
  • Hey Pig Sooie~
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2011, 08:01:50 AM »
I just love the way Joe Johnson plays the game and I think he'd be my favorite NBA player to root for even if he wasn't a Hog.  He decided to take that game over tonight.  The intensity is always funny to watch on his face until the very end when he cracked a big smile. 

This series is probably going to be pretty good.  2 good young teams that are each just one piece away from moving up to the next level. The Hawks still need a big, girthy guy.  They need some muscle.  The Bulls have plenty of it. 

Joe is so damn silky.

If he keeps playing like this, he'll be able to buy a Ford F-150.

Offline goporkyourself

• Boar
  • i've been out walking
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2011, 09:11:49 AM »
now that the Spurs are eliminated (you all can GFY) i'm on the ATL bandwagon. love watching Joe play but he drives me nuts when he dribbles out the shot clock till there's about 5 seconds left and then just dumps the ball to an unsuspecting teammate.

lots of good ball in the Association this year and these playoffs are going to be stellar. there's a good chance that Boston / Miami will wind up being a fistfight. Boston screwed the pooch by trading Perkins. i realize they were trying to get an athletic wing to help on Lebron but they got rid of a guy (Perk) that protects the rim, rebounds everything close to him, and is probably in the top 2 or 3 in terms of toughness in the whole league.

as a San Antonio fan, i'm ready for the Richard Jefferson experiment to end. GTFO.

Offline dixiecupdrinker

• Is better than 3-17
  • Boar
  • Roy Berry is my hero
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »
Boston screwed the pooch by trading Perkins. i realize they were trying to get an athletic wing to help on Lebron but they got rid of a guy (Perk) that protects the rim, rebounds everything close to him, and is probably in the top 2 or 3 in terms of toughness in the whole league.

Thats pretty funny because Gasol and Randolph absolutely abused them on the inside. Perkins just looked better when he was playing beside Garnett.

Offline goporkyourself

• Boar
  • i've been out walking
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2011, 01:14:50 PM »
Thats pretty funny because Gasol and Randolph absolutely abused them on the inside. Perkins just looked better when he was playing beside Garnett.

a list of  the top 5 defensive big men would probably have both Perk and KG on it. and its likely that Perkins isn't fully comfortable with his new team as of yet. not taking anything away from Randolph and Gasol but their defense is predicated on over-playing the passing lanes and great help/recovery with their athletic guards.

i think they've got a real good chance to beat OKC, if they keep shooting such a ridiculous percentage on contested shots, and i would force Russell Westbrook to take shots and beat me if i were them.

• King of the Hogs
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2011, 08:33:30 PM »
Miami is about to jump out to a 2-0 lead. That's too bad.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.279 seconds with 21 queries.