Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Soon to be second most popular thread (Pulaski County Inmate Roster)  (Read 100081 times)

Online Joe Swine

• I backtraced it, Doc.
  • King of the Hogs
  • I can guess the rest
Re: Soon to be second most popular thread (Pulaski County Inmate Roster)
« Reply #875 on: July 17, 2014, 12:12:56 AM »
She was passed out, and he only went for her hand.  That should count for something.

Online Tanny Bogus

• Haunting Wickes since the mid-50's
  • Boar
  • Longtime Fan of Randolph Mantooth
« Reply #876 on: July 17, 2014, 10:55:05 AM »
She was passed out, and he only went for her hand.  That should count for something.
and they say chivalry is dead

Online 1st_down_streak

• Like Teats on a
  • Boar
« Reply #877 on: July 17, 2014, 11:06:26 AM »

Can you hold this for me?

Jail deputy accused of sexually assaulting handcuffed inmate

A Pulaski County jail deputy is accused of sexually assaulting an handcuffed inmate he was supposed to guard at a local hospital.

Joseph Conner, 27, was arrested Tuesday afternoon on a charge of third-degree sexual assault.

A Pulaski County sheriff's office arrest report says Conner was assigned to guard a female inmate who was taken to UAMS Medical Center for treatment of an unspecified ailment.

The report says the inmate, who was handcuffed to the bed during her hospital stay, told investigators she fell asleep and awoke to find "deputy Conner had placed his erect porkula in the palm of her hand." She removed her hand and nothing further occurred, police added.

According to the report, Conner acknowledged doing so but said it was the inmate's "idea to do this."

Conner, who has been a jail employee since Feb. 25, 2013, is currently on administrative leave pending a hearing, Pulaski County sheriff's office Lt. Carl Minden said.

Conner was released from jail about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday after posting $15,000 bond, Minden said.

A first court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 26.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
+            ARKANSAS              +
+puthy WAGON +
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Updating brand identity to provide clarity, establish credibility and motivate more active and loyal supporters and champions all in the name of evolutionary brand identity since 2014.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #878 on: July 17, 2014, 09:31:10 PM »

Can you hold this for me?

Jail deputy accused of sexually assaulting handcuffed inmate

A Pulaski County jail deputy is accused of sexually assaulting an handcuffed inmate he was supposed to guard at a local hospital.

Joseph Conner, 27, was arrested Tuesday afternoon on a charge of third-degree sexual assault.

A Pulaski County sheriff's office arrest report says Conner was assigned to guard a female inmate who was taken to UAMS Medical Center for treatment of an unspecified ailment.

The report says the inmate, who was handcuffed to the bed during her hospital stay, told investigators she fell asleep and awoke to find "deputy Conner had placed his erect porkula in the palm of her hand." She removed her hand and nothing further occurred, police added.

According to the report, Conner acknowledged doing so but said it was the inmate's "idea to do this."

Conner, who has been a jail employee since Feb. 25, 2013, is currently on administrative leave pending a hearing, Pulaski County sheriff's office Lt. Carl Minden said.

Conner was released from jail about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday after posting $15,000 bond, Minden said.

A first court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 26.

Don't be too hard on the guy, its probably the first time any female has ever touched his wee wee.
Still runnin' against the wind

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #881 on: August 08, 2014, 10:02:44 PM »

He's got a big ol' house in Lakewood:

Not for long. . .

http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article/100158/sports-memorabilia-dealer-john-rogers-25m-north-little-rock-home-for-sale

"Friends, if you or anyone you know is looking for a large, custom built home by Rick Ferguson, please let me know!” Angelica Rogers wrote on the Facebook post advertising their home. “… Any help is greatly appreciated!

Is Rick Ferguson to homeowner fortunes what Madden or SI Covers are to athletic careers?  I only ever see his name mentioned because,

1)  Somebody has purchased one of the most expensive homes in Little Rock, or
2)  Somebody is suing over or being forced to sell one of the most expensive homes in Little Rock
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 10:07:35 PM by notaslibro »

Offline GuinnessHog

• ( . ) ( . )
  • Boar
« Reply #882 on: August 17, 2014, 02:25:28 AM »
http://www.pcso.org/InmateRoster.shtml

Go look for Tyler Crook and his 1:04am booking.

Then go https://www.facebook.com/tyler.crook.90?fref=ts

I didn't see it because I showed up later,

but don't:

Reach up a girls skirt at Cajuns
Then punch the guy she is with
Then throw elbows and fists at a bouncer 3 times your size
Then get pinned down by said bouncer for 5 minutes until the cops show up
Then don't tell the bouncer "I'm just 21, they won't do anything to me"
Then don't resist arrest while throwing elbows and pushing the cops
Then don't kick the inside of the cop car
Then don't pop out of the car door and headbutt them when they open it
Then don't force them to use pepper spray on you
Then don't ruin your whole life because you're an idiot.

Offline HOGGLY WOGGLY

• pussy on the chain wax
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #883 on: August 17, 2014, 02:51:30 AM »

Offline Stephen Hawging

• Jeff Long Darksider #000001
  • Wild Hog
  • Plundering taintfolds and taking names
THIS SEASON BROUGHT TO YOU BY AMERICA'S ATHLETIC DIRECTOR, JEFF LONG!!!!

Tyrion Lannister:  "I'm not questioning your program's integrity.  I'm denying it ever existed."

Online cards

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net
« Reply #885 on: August 20, 2014, 09:28:35 AM »
Patiently waiting for pics of the naked lady that was arrested yesterday.

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #888 on: August 20, 2014, 09:42:46 AM »
Patiently waiting for pics of the naked lady that was arrested yesterday.

Online cards

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #890 on: August 21, 2014, 10:37:59 AM »
According to a Jacksonville Police Department report, Washburn's wife, Debra Washburn, said the couple agreed to meet Wednesday at a McDonald's in Jacksonville to talk about their divorce, but her husband showed up with his girlfriend.

Debra Washburn told Robert Washburn that his girlfriend could not sit with them, the report noted. Robert Washburn "started to argue with her and said 'We have nothing to talk about then,' and walked out the door," the report said.

In the parking lot, Robert Washburn yelled "you are a [ho]" to his wife while he was backing out and she was walking to her car, the report said.

"[Debra Washburn] stated that she walked towards [Robert Washburn's] truck and said 'No you didn't,'" the report said, noting Robert Washburn then "drove his truck over a curb and within a foot of her before stopping the truck."

Debra Washburn said her husband "was attempting to run her over," the report added.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/aug/21/meeting-divorce-ends-man-driving-truck-toward-wife/?latest

Online Law_Hawg

• Placidly murderous giant
  • King of the Hogs
« Reply #891 on: August 21, 2014, 12:21:44 PM »

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/aug/21/meeting-divorce-ends-man-driving-truck-toward-wife/?latest

No mugshot, but along those same lines . . .

A 25-year-old woman went to the Northwest police substation to report that she'd met her 23-year-old former boyfriend and baby daddy at 6200 Col. Glenn. They argued. It became physical.  He allegedly threw her to the ground. She was scratched. When she tried to drive away with her young son, she said her former boyfriend and his new squeeze followed her. Eventually, the crime crime victim said she got behind her former boyfriend's car. She followed them to 36th and Shackleford. There, the boyfriend's car stopped. New girlfriend got out and fired a black and silver semi-automatic at the victim's vehicle. The shot flattened a tire. Former boyfriend and girlfriend drove off, with ex no longer in pursuit. A relative arrived to help change the tire and the victim then reported to police. She was advised to call the prosecuting attorney and to seek a protection order against her former boyfriend.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2014/08/21/the-mean-streets-of-little-rock-ex-lovers-quarrel-ends-with-tire-shot-out
Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Offline KSHogg

• Music Man
  • Boar
  • Mobile spray tanner
« Reply #892 on: August 21, 2014, 12:24:39 PM »

No mugshot, but along those same lines . . .

A 25-year-old woman went to the Northwest police substation to report that she'd met her 23-year-old former boyfriend and baby daddy at 6200 Col. Glenn. They argued. It became physical.  He allegedly threw her to the ground. She was scratched. When she tried to drive away with her young son, she said her former boyfriend and his new squeeze followed her. Eventually, the crime crime victim said she got behind her former boyfriend's car. She followed them to 36th and Shackleford. There, the boyfriend's car stopped. New girlfriend got out and fired a black and silver semi-automatic at the victim's vehicle. The shot flattened a tire. Former boyfriend and girlfriend drove off, with ex no longer in pursuit. A relative arrived to help change the tire and the victim then reported to police. She was advised to call the prosecuting attorney and to seek a protection order against her former boyfriend.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2014/08/21/the-mean-streets-of-little-rock-ex-lovers-quarrel-ends-with-tire-shot-out

Now THAT is what you call gun control!
Still runnin' against the wind

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.292 seconds with 21 queries.