Welcome, Guest! Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?  (Read 52688 times)

Offline FNG

• Wild Hog
  • Just Passing Through
Re: You Ever "Discover" A Woopigger?
« Reply #800 on: June 04, 2014, 05:35:42 AM »
cornhole tournaments
WTF E?  Are you from Nebraska? 
He made the All-Cummins team three years running.

Offline Passed

• What the fuck you lookin' at?
  • Tush Hog
« Reply #801 on: June 04, 2014, 07:24:07 AM »
Always wanted to do that one.  I've hiked it, but not gotten there with a bike. 

Lucky you.   :thumbup:

I have ridden it from the top of Skyline Drive all the way to MM469 and back.  It's a great ride, well worth the time and effort.  Grab your bike and come on out, I'd be happy to ride with you.  There are a lot of great trails and sites along it.  Mabry Mill is pretty cool.  The main visitor center usually has live folk music in the summer.  Linville falls has some great views.  Plenty of places to camp along the way, too.  Right now is the best time of year for it, since the humidity isn't in full effect.  Once the humidity gets thick, the views aren't as majestic -- nice humidity haze.  Mid to late fall is great, but sometimes chilly and you miss out on the musicians and blacksmiths and such that reenact the old days at some of the sites.

Offline GeoHogsGeo

• Woopig Poll
  • Boar
« Reply #802 on: September 04, 2014, 04:13:40 AM »
Met Oahuhawg tonight. Good peeps. Financial Consultant....notwithstanding.   Aloha!  O0

Offline OahuHawg

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #803 on: September 04, 2014, 02:37:50 PM »
Met Oahuhawg tonight. Good peeps. Financial Consultant....notwithstanding.   Aloha!  O0

Enjoyed conversation and cool, refreshing beverages with GeoHogsGeo.  Met at the outdoor bar on the beach overlooking Hickam Harbor.  It's a good life. 

And be fair now - I didn't try to sell you anything did I?

Offline notaslibro

• Super Mod
  • Administrator
  • King of the Hogs
  • They buy me nice school clothes.
« Reply #804 on: September 04, 2014, 03:29:04 PM »
That must have been some awkward sex.

Offline TC

• Boar
« Reply #805 on: September 04, 2014, 03:36:25 PM »
Enjoyed conversation and cool, refreshing beverages with GeoHogsGeo.  Met at the outdoor bar on the beach overlooking Hickam Harbor.  It's a good life. 

And be fair now - I didn't try to sell you anything did I?

Is that the one by Sam Choy's?  Let me know when you dirty bastards get together again.  Hate it I missed the Hawaii Hog Ass'n get together this time. 

Offline OahuHawg

• A Shoat
  • woopig.net 3.0
« Reply #806 on: September 04, 2014, 08:18:00 PM »
Is that the one by Sam Choy's?  Let me know when you dirty bastards get together again.  Hate it I missed the Hawaii Hog Ass'n get together this time.

That's the one.  Let us know when you get back to Paradise and we'll set something up.  Aloha and safe travels.

WOOPIG.NET   © 2014  Jackson Technologies

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.